Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Satyrs

After you met the Satyrs in the Cave of Pleasure. You can ask Heina to a volunteer to collect her "Liquids". But she doesn't want to leave her hideout until you make a new entertainment "device" for them.

Jerry

Once you've given Jerry enough help, you can invite him to your house to fix your torture chair. Barbarian can "thank him." You will also tell Jerry about the Satyrs and invite him to make a new “toy” for them. Jerry is not ready to go through the dangerous forest and asks you to open a secure portal for him directly to the satyrs' hideout.

• Doggystyle
  • Portal swallow
Alchemist Doug

Ask the goblin about how to open portals. To do this, you will need a scroll that Dag Alimik has. Find him in a brothel or pub and tell him about it. Then, he will offer to meet you on the street.

Added Doug's quick call trigger in the Devenant near Warehouse.

• Mimic Sex scene
  • Handjob
  • Giving head scene
  • Lick head scene
  • Fingering
  • Take her from behind
Mind Flayer Dimension

Return to your home and open the portal together with Jerry. The portal will take you to a new location outside of this world. This is part of the updated lore about elves. But I'll talk about the lore update itself later. Try to leave Mind Flayer world

• Updated female elf model.
  • Four new tentacle scenes with progression and Multicam support
after the dimension and bringing jerry to the Satrys i cant start the game anymore if i press continue, is that planned?

May 15, 2020
Is there any way to make the camera controls normal? lol Maybe I'm just blind. Haven't played this in forever and last I remember there was no way to make the controls normal.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Well, this has been killing me for years, but is there still a way to use the first golden dildo early in the game? The only explanation I can think of is that it is only used to lose virginity if it hasn't already been lost (since I always end up losing it by this point). This site's search functions aren't the greatest so maybe I missed it, but searching this thread for posts regarding golden dildos keeps bringing up the more recent end-game stuff involving the hell dimension and becoming a succubus.

The only reason I ask is that the game used to allow you to use the earlier one, but haven't been able to activate this for like 3 years now...

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes