Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Version 0.8.8 Demon Edition

Changelog:
It’s time to post a new release of The Last Barbarian!

But before I want to tell you about my plans for the game. I want to make a global “PREGNANCY” update. What does it mean?

It means that I want to make Barbarian able to get pregnant and give birth from any character with a cock (males, futas, tentacles, artificial impregnation devices etc.)

To realize how it will work check this video

Before this update I need to make a base for it. So what have I done?

Body appearance controller.

I promised to do it a long time ago. This controller holds «Body morph presets» which allows us to change Barbarian appearance. For now this is only a few presets for Tits, buttocks, waist and thighs. But it will be extended in the near future. And yes, It’s the base for the pregnancy update listed above.

Global statistics controller

This controller holds all the stories of Barbarian sexual adventures. Keep barbarian holes tight, or not).

New UI Stat screen

Press “Q” to call the stat screen. I implemented the first part of the new UI. For now, it holds: fast travel, sexual statistics, clothing's, body settings, cheats.

Also, you can use the “default body” button to make the barbarian look like it was originally.

Show hide cursor buttons can be used in case of cursor error. Yep, I almost fixed this annoying bug.

Waitress quest

I’m keeping my experiments with gameplay a new location - Inn and owner of this “reputable establishment”. If you think that barbarian can drink here, you’re wrong. It’s place for dirty miners. So Barbarian can work here as a waitress. Don’t drink with clients or they will tease her.

Letel dimension (Magic castle) additional event and edits.

The Pig-man blowjob scene has been reworked. I plan to edit all the existing animations here later.

Do you remember barbarian evil reflection? If Barbarian follows all sins and her reflection becomes fully demonic, she can interact with it. Additional Futa content here, yay!

Important notes!

Arena location has been disabled for this release due Implementation issues. I will enable it in the next update.

In the Fast travel menu, 1st "Inn button" follows you to prison.

The current "money" system in the game is unstable. So feel free to use cheat button.

I didn’t have much time to test the new UI and stat system. So if you find some bugs, please send me report to chat in my . I will be really grateful for it.

You can faced up with “mesh gape effect” for clothings and some sex events. It will be fixed later. Please understand that I need to update all existing animation for the Body appearance controller, it takes some time.

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

Enjoy the game!

Last edited:

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

Nobody is perfect, so hotfix is here! I collected all your reports and just want to say thank you to all of you for this.
About download files
If you’re CULTIST, just download (it the same as regular cultist edition)
For and , you need to download fixed 0.8.8.1 and your additional reward separately (Priest gallery, Demon gallery)
Why is this working like this now?
I know that a lot of players have already downloaded the broken version and also the size of the build is about 4GB for demons. To cut the downloading time for PRIESTS and DEMONS , I decided to make a gallery as a separate build for this case.
I hope it will be more comfortable for you.
Here is the list of reports and fixes.
Report: "Esc button doesn't work"
Fixed. To call the new stat screen, use the “ESC” button.
Report: "Top Inn button on the menu is going to Prison."
This button has been removed. The Witch hut button has been added istead.
Report: I was unable to get the waitress quest.
Fixed. Note: To get a waitress quest just talk to the bartender and be polite to him.
Report: I can’t find my statue in the Hall of Fame. Scene is broken.
Fixed. List of the Heroes has been updated. Scene has been edited. Sex animation has been changed (for now it’s 3 different animations.)
Report:In the new patch you cannot enter witches home. Her door is closed inside at night
and she's not in jail and you cannot sleep in her bed

Fixed.
Report: My stats keep resetting upon entering new locations and witch will not show up at her but after the encounter in the valley. It does not happen every time but many times new location will reset it all to zero.
Fixed.
Report: Camera problems on Waitress quest sex events
Fixed
Report: Cursor appears on waitress sex events
Fixed
Report:The game freezes fingering scene after Serving table 3 and one point of 4th, 5th try in being polite scene <-- it's different by tables.
Fixed
Report: I have also noticed a but when you have sex with the guy at table 3 in the Inn or have sex on the empty table in the middle of the room, when you exit the sex scene the Barbarian gets stuck in the table.
Fixed
Report:if you click on the mirror too early and do not collect the pages you get the new smut scene but you get trapped in the place
Can’t reproduce. Looks like it was solved by fixing related bugs.
Report: pubic texture issue in Letel dimension
Fixed
Report: Barbarian reflection is bald
Fixed
Report: Getting impregnated by the orc in Noira's tavern did not count as a pregnancy
Fixed
Report: Getting impregnating and giving birth in the Torus dimension does not count
Fixed
Report: Pussy animation on Orc breeding scene issue

Fixed
Additional changes
The sleeping reduces anus and vagina damage
Number of sex interactions added to stat screen
Hall of Fame has been edited and updated

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018

Nobody is perfect, so hotfix is here! I collected all your reports and just want to say thank you to all of you for this.
About download files
If you’re CULTIST, just download (it the same as regular cultist edition)
For and , you need to download fixed 0.8.8.1 and your additional reward separately (Priest gallery, Demon gallery)
Why is this working like this now?
I know that a lot of players have already downloaded the broken version and also the size of the build is about 4GB for demons. To cut the downloading time for PRIESTS and DEMONS , I decided to make a gallery as a separate build for this case.
I hope it will be more comfortable for you.
Here is the list of reports and fixes.
Report: "Esc button doesn't work"
Fixed. To call the new stat screen, use the “ESC” button.
Report: "Top Inn button on the menu is going to Prison."
This button has been removed. The Witch hut button has been added istead.
Report: I was unable to get the waitress quest.
Fixed. Note: To get a waitress quest just talk to the bartender and be polite to him.
Report: I can’t find my statue in the Hall of Fame. Scene is broken.
Fixed. List of the Heroes has been updated. Scene has been edited. Sex animation has been changed (for now it’s 3 different animations.)
Report:In the new patch you cannot enter witches home. Her door is closed inside at night
and she's not in jail and you cannot sleep in her bed

Fixed.
Report: My stats keep resetting upon entering new locations and witch will not show up at her but after the encounter in the valley. It does not happen every time but many times new location will reset it all to zero.
Fixed.
Report: Camera problems on Waitress quest sex events
Fixed
Report: Cursor appears on waitress sex events
Fixed
Report:The game freezes fingering scene after Serving table 3 and one point of 4th, 5th try in being polite scene <-- it's different by tables.
Fixed
Report: I have also noticed a but when you have sex with the guy at table 3 in the Inn or have sex on the empty table in the middle of the room, when you exit the sex scene the Barbarian gets stuck in the table.
Fixed
Report:if you click on the mirror too early and do not collect the pages you get the new smut scene but you get trapped in the place
Can’t reproduce. Looks like it was solved by fixing related bugs.
Report: pubic texture issue in Letel dimension
Fixed
Report: Barbarian reflection is bald
Fixed
Report: Getting impregnated by the orc in Noira's tavern did not count as a pregnancy
Fixed
Report: Getting impregnating and giving birth in the Torus dimension does not count
Fixed
Report: Pussy animation on Orc breeding scene issue

Fixed
Additional changes
The sleeping reduces anus and vagina damage
Number of sex interactions added to stat screen
Hall of Fame has been edited and updated

Mega
Please ping mod to update the tread

Kyoki_Profeta

Oct 21, 2017
Love the game athough I've got one issue with the Torus dimension when you meet the tentacle-head folks. Once I get impregnated, I have no idea how to give birth.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Love the game athough I've got one issue with the Torus dimension when you meet the tentacle-head folks. Once I get impregnated, I have no idea how to give birth.
FInd the room with your clone in cocon (is the room before trapped pregnant barbarians). There will be place to give a birth

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
Version 0.8.8 Demon Edition

Changelog:
It’s time to post a new release of The Last Barbarian!

But before I want to tell you about my plans for the game. I want to make a global “PREGNANCY” update. What does it mean?

It means that I want to make Barbarian able to get pregnant and give birth from any character with a cock (males, futas, tentacles, artificial impregnation devices etc.)

To realize how it will work check this video

Before this update I need to make a base for it. So what have I done?

Body appearance controller.

I promised to do it a long time ago. This controller holds «Body morph presets» which allows us to change Barbarian appearance. For now this is only a few presets for Tits, buttocks, waist and thighs. But it will be extended in the near future. And yes, It’s the base for the pregnancy update listed above.

Global statistics controller

This controller holds all the stories of Barbarian sexual adventures. Keep barbarian holes tight, or not).

New UI Stat screen

Press “Q” to call the stat screen. I implemented the first part of the new UI. For now, it holds: fast travel, sexual statistics, clothing's, body settings, cheats.

Also, you can use the “default body” button to make the barbarian look like it was originally.

Show hide cursor buttons can be used in case of cursor error. Yep, I almost fixed this annoying bug.

Waitress quest

I’m keeping my experiments with gameplay a new location - Inn and owner of this “reputable establishment”. If you think that barbarian can drink here, you’re wrong. It’s place for dirty miners. So Barbarian can work here as a waitress. Don’t drink with clients or they will tease her.

Letel dimension (Magic castle) additional event and edits.

The Pig-man blowjob scene has been reworked. I plan to edit all the existing animations here later.

Do you remember barbarian evil reflection? If Barbarian follows all sins and her reflection becomes fully demonic, she can interact with it. Additional Futa content here, yay!

Important notes!

Arena location has been disabled for this release due Implementation issues. I will enable it in the next update.

In the Fast travel menu, 1st "Inn button" follows you to prison.

The current "money" system in the game is unstable. So feel free to use cheat button.

I didn’t have much time to test the new UI and stat system. So if you find some bugs, please send me report to chat in my . I will be really grateful for it.

You can faced up with “mesh gape effect” for clothings and some sex events. It will be fixed later. Please understand that I need to update all existing animation for the Body appearance controller, it takes some time.

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

Enjoy the game!

Mega
Thanks hero.

Reactions: Angelvine Atta

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now we have two futa characters. Sienna and Whodra.
Sienna hut is located in the Devenant town.
You can find Whodra in the Mine location.
Whodra is fem-dragon. She is available in 0.8.7 release
Endless motherhood event
I got many requests about new tentacle scene, so here is the one more.

• If Barbarian let Anorien fuck her ass, he will trick her and sneaky cum inside her pussy.
  • If you talk to GOF after that, she will notice that Barbarian have elvish seed in her womb and cast a spell to summon tentacles.
  • After that we can see cycled scene where Barbarian getting birth to the tentacles, than this creature fucks her and impregnate again. It can be repeated infinitely.

Where do I find Anorien?
He's locked in the cell in the Hall of torture location
For better experience, start a new game. Some global variables have been updated in this release.

Torus, Witch and Burgild.

After defeating Torus, he will ask Barbarian to have sex.

After sex, Torus will tell you that he is devastated and only Sienna (The Witch) can help him.

Go to Witch hut in Devenant.

Tell her that you have memory lapses and after the story of Burgild, tell her that you’ve met Torus.

To make fertility potion you need to have a Dragon egg.

Go to Mines and after the dead man near Noria’s hut trap door, turn to the right. If you turn to the left you’ll go to Torus.

Find this tree goblins and inspect the crack.

Talk to the dragon and take the egg.

Bring the egg to Sienna

Go to Torus

If you want to have a good ending, go down to Hell.

Talk to Beeh and tell him that you're looking for someone. Connect your souls.

Find Burgild by fucking Succubi

Go back to his throne and give Him the dragon egg

After that the order will be partly restored.
How to be imprisoned? (In the prison Barbarian can be fucked by guards)

Ask Sienna about her favor

Go to Brothel and find Volunteer

Cast Exterminus spell

Go back to brothel and find new one

Make your choice here.

If you Set Sienna up, you must pay 50 Gold to set her free.
P.S. Whodra and Prison events are available in 0.8.7

sven89

Oct 26, 2019
I have a question. I wonder how it would work in pregnancy.

1: Will it be a human head and body?
or

2: Head? and human body

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes