Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
Once you get impregnated, you need to go to sleep, then you can use the tub in the back room to give birth. If you are not sure where to sleep, there is a bed across from the bath area where you can sleep.

I think the trap door is supposed to be a way out of the Orc scene, otherwise you are stuck there getting fucked and knocked up. That trap door is also another way into the mines.
i done that but no interaction comes up. i tried so many times. ill try again tonight.

Jun 21, 2018
i done that but no interaction comes up. i tried so many times. ill try again tonight.
The tub was used for 2 things: orc event birthing and the 'calm the customers' quest chain birthing in the previous versions. Now the tub is only for the calm the customers quest. The orc now just impregnates you like you'd get pregnant casually by random encounters and give birth when ready anywhere

Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
The tub was used for 2 things: orc event birthing and the 'calm the customers' quest chain birthing in the previous versions. Now the tub is only for the calm the customers quest. The orc now just impregnates you like you'd get pregnant casually by random encounters and give birth when ready anywhere
ok, cool. so its broken coz you cant leave, the orcs dont finish unless you use the back hatch. Yet like i said you are not meant to have your weapons and when you use the hatch, its like nothing had happened in the Inn. Yet im really digging the story etc. cant wait to see whats to come.
Thanks for helping with that one. i was wondering if i got the order of quest chain wrong. Thanks

Jun 21, 2018
ok, cool. so its broken coz you cant leave, the orcs dont finish unless you use the back hatch. Yet like i said you are not meant to have your weapons and when you use the hatch, its like nothing had happened in the Inn. Yet im really digging the story etc. cant wait to see whats to come.
Thanks for helping with that one. i was wondering if i got the order of quest chain wrong. Thanks
You do get your axes back when you use the hatch without actually retrieving them yourself, yes. But otherwise It's not exactly broken. Before, you had to be not pregnant from either orc or summoned monster to leave, but now that being pregnant from the orc is treated as regular pregnancy, you can leave with a orc egg belly. It's just that you don't need the tub to lay the egg from the orc anymore to leave. Let's just think that you found a new pair near the ladder and the orcs left when you decide to return to Noria's tavern :D

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
You do get your axes back when you use the hatch without actually retrieving them yourself, yes. But otherwise It's not exactly broken. Before, you had to be not pregnant from either orc or summoned monster to leave, but now that being pregnant from the orc is treated as regular pregnancy, you can leave with a orc egg belly. It's just that you don't need the tub to lay the egg from the orc anymore to leave. Let's just think that you found a new pair near the ladder and the orcs left when you decide to return to Noria's tavern :D
This is what I get for not playing the most current version. :)

I forgot that in the newest release, you can get pregnant and travel anywhere. The last time I played, was .89 and you couldn't leave the tavern if you were pregnant, you had to use the tub before you could do anything else.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
so i been playing this for an hour is there any health or pick ups of any type? where do i go after leaving the tavern? the only thing i accomplished so far is escaping and ending up in some random cave that goes back to the tavern.

And i noticed that body size can be altered in the menu i suppose is a debug thing, is body alteration going to be a actual feature in that case or is something like that already a thing.

Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
so i been playing this for an hour is there any health or pick ups of any type? where do i go after leaving the tavern? the only thing i accomplished so far is escaping and ending up in some random cave that goes back to the tavern.

And i noticed that body size can be altered in the menu i suppose is a debug thing, is body alteration going to be a actual feature in that case or is something like that already a thing.
SPOILERS.
in the cavern you find Torus [a minotour with a littlle boss battle], after you defeat him he gives you a quest to find the witch, which then she gives you a quest, well 2 really.
if you like i can tell you what but i wont for spoilers.
you can also summon the TROLL on the bridge for 10g. not that i think its part of a quest its seems to be a little hidden bonus boss.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: edgartheslayer
Jun 21, 2018
SPOILERS.
in the cavern you find Torus [a minotour with a littlle boss battle], after you defeat him he gives you a quest to find the witch, which then she gives you a quest, well 2 really.
if you like i can tell you what but i wont for spoilers.
you can also summon the TROLL on the bridge for 10g. not that i think its part of a quest its seems to be a little hidden bonus boss.
If you go talk to Hugh during the night in his 'hut', the Barbarian says mines are closed (implying that you try to visit them first before going to Devenant, or at least before talking to him at night)he'll say killing the troll is needed to get the key. The issue is that the mines are supposed to be closed, and you're supposed to get the key from Hugh this way, but for the purpose of fully open world that's lacking actual quest tracking, because it is in development, you can enter the mines left of the Devenant gate and through Noria's Tavern hatch and they don't need a key. Yet. They are supposed to if you're trying to play the game "legit" roleplay

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Spanzz
D

Deleted member 22113

every time I enter the menu it shuts off the buttons and camera thumbstick anyway to fix that without quitting out the game

Reactions: Aazkaal

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
The game needs 4K support btw. When i decided to play with 4k resolution everything looks small and other issues appeared, like small render images, options, hud etc.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
The game needs 4K support btw. When i decided to play with 4k resolution everything looks small and other issues appeared, like small render images, options, hud etc.
I don't have 4k monitor to test it for now. Anyway thanks for suggestion. I'll pay attention to it

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

kulombus

Apr 22, 2019
I managed to find the keys and the first page in the letel dimension, but I cant figure out what to do next. Help?

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
someone do a walktrough pls, thx!
making a walking through kinda impossible? the Game quests is that connected with each other but if u follow the dialouge from the start u should be able to know which location u need to go after

Oct 15, 2019
making a walking through kinda impossible? the Game quests is that connected with each other but if u follow the dialouge from the start u should be able to know which location u need to go after
I am here for the fap scenes, never asked of how hard to make a walk through is. So someone with a good walk through of the game ? or every place where I can let my barbarian soldier get fucked ?

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes