ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Which Torus is suppose to get the egg? The one trying to kill you in The Mine with his little green friends, or the one sitting on the throne in the other dimension?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
It seems what if you use lycanthropy-curing spell while red moon is still active (thus replacing werewolves with vampires), both bandits and vampires would spawn, at the same time. Attached screenshot where they can be witnessed at the same time.

-----

When interacting with the dragon (can't remember her name; that purple one), if you choose polite option, scene progresses as normal, but if you choose rude option, in the following scene, neither button is clickable, forcing you to either forcibly close the game, or use the fast travel to reset the location.

-----

On non-bugs, what is the "worthy offer" (blue quest)?

1602360673149.png

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
note to the developer /Creator :::::::: YOU ROCK !!!!!!!!
I love this game , The graphics are Fantastic the actions are smooth ,the Story is great , you have really done an amazing job on this .......the artwork is perfect Keep up the Amazing work, I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Viktor Black

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
That was the most obvious one, but it didn't work, for whatever reason; she was just impregnated by it, but nothing changed.
You need to close all 4 walls.
Burgilda should stay in the same room with you
Complete ritual and then use latest wall on you

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
It seems what if you use lycanthropy-curing spell while red moon is still active (thus replacing werewolves with vampires), both bandits and vampires would spawn, at the same time. Attached screenshot where they can be witnessed at the same time.

-----

When interacting with the dragon (can't remember her name; that purple one), if you choose polite option, scene progresses as normal, but if you choose rude option, in the following scene, neither button is clickable, forcing you to either forcibly close the game, or use the fast travel to reset the location.

-----

On non-bugs, what is the "worthy offer" (blue quest)?

View attachment 852771
Thank you. I'll check it

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Also, don't hesitate to check #help section on my discord. I placed walkthrough of the quest here

Reactions: Kaho543

Amberj

May 25, 2017
game always crash after starting new game ( i push cpntinue but its crash when changing appereance ((

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
game always crash after starting new game ( i push cpntinue but its crash when changing appereance ((
Check your AV settings. The game uses external files to store your progress. If AV blocks game to change save files - game crashes.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes