m0rphin3

Jan 25, 2018
Hello guys, can someone help me how to find Hugh in the hell? I have been walking around all the time and I just can't find him.

Jul 9, 2017
Hey Boss-man, is there any ETA on the various scenes ending with cumshots or similar? Currently it feels weird they are loops but without any "climax".
- also: I am straight up impressed with the game, very well done!

Reactions: Archkllr

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
About camera. I added it to 0.9.9 release plan (February)
Quest softlocks - it's just testing/fixing problem. Need some time to find all cases where you can break progress.
I'm not sure that I get it right about joints. May you show me some examples?
You did not add a camera settings toggle to the 9.9 like you said you would.

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
Am I supposed to find that winged creature again in the dungeon after killing the 3 cultists. I feel like i have been all over that dungeon and don't know if I am missing her somewhere or if that part of the quest will resume later in the game. In the quest log it just says I need to seek and destroy the pale bitch. I am going to leave the dungeon but I don't want to abandon the quest

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
You did not add a camera settings toggle to the 9.9 like you said you would.
I didn't have enough time to finish it, sorry
Hello, there is a bug in the Arena. Once I beat the Orc, nothing happens. The music is blocked and the event does not continue.
Yep. Found it. Thanks for report
Am I supposed to find that winged creature again in the dungeon after killing the 3 cultists. I feel like i have been all over that dungeon and don't know if I am missing her somewhere or if that part of the quest will resume later in the game. In the quest log it just says I need to seek and destroy the pale bitch. I am going to leave the dungeon but I don't want to abandon the quest
You need to leave dungeon to find her. But this quest requires some retouches and expands.

banshe

Oct 27, 2017
So I downloaded this 0.99 version from NOPY and twice it led to a virus detection warning. The first time I delayed reaction and I actually got locked out of my files as if I didn't have any permission to access anything until a restart happened. After restarting and recovering, I tried it again and same issue.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
Jan 2, 2020
So I downloaded this 0.99 version from NOPY and twice it led to a virus detection warning. The first time I delayed reaction and I actually got locked out of my files as if I didn't have any permission to access anything until a restart happened. After restarting and recovering, I tried it again and same issue.
Same

Jan 2, 2020
I didn't have enough time to finish it, sorry

Yep. Found it. Thanks for report

You need to leave dungeon to find her. But this quest requires some retouches and expands.
I downloaded twice from nopy and I got virus alert both times,I had to run a advanced disinfection and restart,what the hell happend? Dont tell me you put a virus in the game.

This is a legitimate problem but guess braindead haters gonna hate anyway.

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I downloaded twice from nopy and I got virus alert both times,I had to run a advanced disinfection and restart,what the hell happend? Dont tell me you put a virus in the game.
Why are you asking me about copy of my game uploaded to NOPY?
Did I upload it here? - nope
Did I post NOPY links here? - nope
Don't you think that is silly idea to ask dev about viruses inside of his pirated game?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
They are not, but as a general rule of thumb, go to the Dev's links and get the game from them first if you're not 100% sure. I've been on this site for over two years and never got a virus from any links posted here. That's not to say it can't happen, but it hasn't for me at least.

Lemmington

Sep 7, 2020
Update (v0.9.9) said the Data.unity3d file was corrupt. i download it few times, still popped up same results. just hope to fix MEGA LINK!!! (urge to continue the story)

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes