Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.9.9
I opened the menus within the game, there is no area to save the game, this is terrible. And what are those cheats for? !! I shouldn't have put it since it only works for gold, clothes and some bullshit, as for the main thing that would be infinite energy, it doesn't work, and defending yourself with the shield doesn't turn anything into you, you are shot down just the same. Usually a shield is to defend yourself and not lose life right here defending you lose life the game is good but you have to improve a lot especially in the area of defense ..... I have played many games with shield and sword and when defending no life is taken contrary to this game. :mad:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I had that idea but for whatever reason i kept deciding not to talk to both of em XD

Lovely game that i hope gets lots of attention from the devs. other issue i have is small, i wish the armor and weapon choices would stick but they tend to get reset when you get done a scene or change areas
Yes, this is very badly done too. If you are equipped with a suit and a certain weapon, you should really move from one place to another to stay with what you had before, but here you appear naked on the other side, and without weapons .... Good game but a lot needs to be corrected. ;)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
nice animaion and sex scenes.. but i am not sure its a good idea to see sex only when you lose, i mean, whats the point of that, its that a lose or a win for players? because we all know that we play this game to see sex.. but if the only way to see it is to lose... i just don't get it..
I also did not like this scheme .... I know that inside the taverns or inside the house of prostitution it is possible to have sex without death, but this dying and surrendering to sex was something without a foot and without a head ... "Without no sense " o_O

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Version: 0.9.9
I opened the menus within the game, there is no area to save the game, this is terrible. And what are those cheats for? !! I shouldn't have put it since it only works for gold, clothes and some bullshit, as for the main thing that would be infinite energy, it doesn't work, and defending yourself with the shield doesn't turn anything into you, you are shot down just the same. Usually a shield is to defend yourself and not lose life right here defending you lose life the game is good but you have to improve a lot especially in the area of defense ..... I have played many games with shield and sword and when defending no life is taken contrary to this game. :mad:
I think the sword and shield should be replaced with a two handed sword or at least no shield. because the shield does nothing

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I think the sword and shield should be replaced with a two handed sword or at least no shield. because the shield does nothing
I don't know why you put the shield on then, since it doesn't do anything, what shouldn't have an effect on the game shouldn't have put it right?

Jun 10, 2019
Last edited:

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone complaining about shield, just use spacebar to roll away, makes winning possible. Then you can also use health cheat once you are away. And line up who you are attacking perfectly to spam attack them and they don't usually hit you at all.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
0.9.1.1 Bug Fixes Log

Hello Everyone!
As I mentioned before, I want to make massive bug fixes. You can continue your game saves from the previous 0.9.9 build with no problem. It doesn't mean that the game is perfect now and I fixed every issue but I'm on the right way to make it better!
List of found and fixed bugs:
Whole game
  • Walking animation fixed (her upper chest bone has been locked)
  • “New text” field removed
Dungeon location:
  • Elf woman in cage floating
  • Succubus can't attack you when you stay too close
  • FPS drops when you destroy wooden boxes
  • Wooden horse have no collision
Noria Tavern:
  • When you try to stay overnight for 20 gold and don't have money, you can't' talk to Noria anymore.
  • Noria dialogue menu bugs.
  • If you sleep on paid bed, you can't talk to Noria
  • "Take bath together" scene - right hand placement issue
  • Missing dialogues UI while pregnant blowjob scene
  • Bench collider missing
Home Sweet Home:
  • Axes appears in some unexpected cases
  • Sex chair - dildo disappears for some camera angles
Brothel:
  • You can work as prostitute before asking brothel owner about work
  • Dialogue UI issues
  • Cursor issues
City Hall:
  • Flashing piercing at entering location
  • You can buy citizenship many times
  • Hugh dialogues cursor problems
  • Golem appears earlier than expected
Hugh Hut:
  • Flashing piercing at entering location
Prison:
  • Location is too dark
  • Missing dialogues UI
  • I Can't click on dialogue window to continue
Bank:
  • You can set Sienna free without payment instead of 50 Gold
Arena:
  • After interacting with doc - she stands on the table for 1 sec
  • Talk to Blacksmith. "Easy Money" option disappears in some unexpected cases
  • During "Intense Therapy" if Barbarian is pregnant, her belly disappears
  • After the Show with Helena, axes appear.
  • Extra tip scene - hair of bottom male disappear in some cases
  • After sex with Blacksmith axes appears.
  • Critical Issue. After defeating Orc on arena - you can't advance the story
  • Double penetration sex - barbarian's feet placement problem
  • After losing battle there is no message about resurrection
  • Critical Issue. When you defeat Shorca - you can't advance the story
  • Critical Issue. Prove your words on arena, after winning - you can't advance the story

Storm wind valley:
  • Enemies floating in the air
  • "Fulfill public duty" scene - restraint device textures issue
  • After public use scene - moan SFX don't stop
  • After "Fulfill public duty" scene - camera problems during roll action
Inn:
  • Piercing flashing for a second at entering this location
  • Drunk barbarian animation - mouth open
  • Toilet tentacle scene - resets character body presets
Witch hut:
  • Part of location is too dark
  • Werewolf's cock in the cage wiggles too much
N'akhzeran:
  • Tentacle sex - hands placement
  • 3rd person camera rig - fixed
Hell dimension:
  • 3rd person camera rig - fixed
  • Critical Issue. Can’t give egg to B’eeh
Letel Dimension
  • Your evil reflection ears texture bug
  • Magic book texture gap
  • Your evil reflection ass fuck scene wrong position
Forest of Oblivion
  • Critical Issue. Get rid of orcs - you can't advance the story
Mine
  • Feet placement during sex with dragon

Sep 24, 2018
The game is super slow for me, and lowering resolution doesn't seem to change anything. is there a fix for this or is my machine just not powerful enough?

Jul 9, 2017
Also i don't recall shields being a barbarian thing. usually its two handed weapons i think.
Historically, this is not so. "Barbarians" never really existed - rather they were based on a lot of Vikings and Mongolian fighters, especially those using lumbering axes as weapons. A key point here is the use of a shield with said axe, as the shield was the only way to defend against arrows.

Reactions: FoolClone

TexOperator

Oct 29, 2020
Even if you didnt uploade it here,its your game and your responsibility to make sure that others dont use it for scamming and such,but nah its easier to wash your hands and then have your zombie followers spamm likes bc why not.
I've been using this site for a while and I never got a single virus alert yet i get from this game,so its normal to ask you the dev but you take offense for some reason.
Here, take my tissue. Must be really tough to get a virus alert. Hope, it didn't break any of your bones. Get well soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Githype and Dualyth
Nov 25, 2018
The game is super slow for me, and lowering resolution doesn't seem to change anything. is there a fix for this or is my machine just not powerful enough?
Hello. Can you tell me your system specs? Also check your task manager see if any program is running which is taking a lot of your CPU time, when you launch an unity or unreal game, you should really close other programs! Unless you have say a threadripper! :)

Sep 24, 2018
Hello. Can you tell me your system specs? Also check your task manager see if any program is running which is taking a lot of your CPU time, when you launch an unity or unreal game, you should really close other programs! Unless you have say a threadripper! :)
I'm on a four-year-old machine: Mac OS X 10.11.6 with a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 processor and an Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB graphics card.

If I shouldn't be experiencing issues even after I close all my running applications, should I try uninstalling and re-installing? Can't think of any other way.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes