Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Say, you don't appear to own the new 0.8.5 update?
Nope, I don't have access to the new builds. The mega link comes from the file Viktor uploaded on dropbox. Best we can do is always the same: wait patiently for someone to share it.

• Sad
Reactions: John1788

John1788

Oct 7, 2019
I wonder what happened to the heroes who frequently blessed us with current updates in the past..

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
You know guys, asking for an update won't speed things up, and it bump up the thread for nothing. So let's wait for somebody to post a link, or for Viktor to upload the new version, but let's do it quietly if possible.

Reactions: Mickeysofine

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Frankly. I would like to post latest build here, but it will be not fair to my patrons. I don't mind if someone post it here but if not I will post 0.8.5 a few days before 0.8.6 release.

Also, while you are waiting for some hero, I just want to share here some piece of my current WIP.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
you letel dimension scene is it you got the idea from game called "dusty castle" ? because it was so similar the idea, though it was a great to have a flash game become a high graphic ^^
Yes, this location is inspired by "dusty castle".

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
@Viktor Black

Congratulations on the game, it's very cool, I believe it's one of the best of its kind. Do you have plans for new quests and scenarios for the main character? Possibility to interact with more characters and scenery items? Got any Discord channels? How do I contribute to the project?

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Thanks. I'm happy that you like it.

Sure, I have plans for new quests. I'm working on the plan for 0.8.6 update, so will share my plans soon.

How to contribute?

- You can become my patron

- Share your ideas

- Share game materials via web to help this game grow

- Write wiki article about the game (I'm working on this doc6 but as usual I don't have enough time)

If you want help me, just ping me via PM.

I will be glad to have any kind of help. Cause It's kinda difficult when you're alone dev.

Reactions: Vima

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
I think it's gorgeous.
What do you think about this kind of x-ray?
I also feel a bit emotional and a bit fascinated just thinking about the fact that that's how we all have come to this world. That's exactly what i thought when I looked at that cg. Daaamn fine job Viktor

Dec 13, 2017
What do you think about this kind of x-ray?

This isn't cultist. It is Priest and Demon only I know that's a reason Priest and Demon Games files are special more than Cultist game files. Cultist game just free means not special beautiful games like where is TV area with training sex isn't in the Cultist games files only Priest and Demon are special very cool more than Cultist honest I know

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
This is upcoming special high definition experimental build (not main game) which will be available for all 5$+ patrons. I'm against pay walls guys!

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes