Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
This is demon and Priest files only not a cultist game. I played the cultist didn't have that's why. It was Demon and Priest games files I understand just i humble that's all
This demo is available for cultists.
Check this.

Anyway, now it's for f95 community too :)

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
This demo is available for cultists.
Check this.

Anyway, now it's for f95 community too :)
Dammit, I REALLLLLY wish payday was this week. So many games I gotta up my tier on and the updates keep getting juicier like this one. Gah dammit Vik for tapping into my inner fetish desires XD.

• Love
Reactions: Viktor Black

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018

One more piece of my current WIP:whistle:

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Gotta say I really love everything about this game. I haven't found anything else quite like it.

Probably been mentioned before and I have missed it, but have you thought of like something with shemale/futa demons/succubus? Could add some variety. As well, I see the pit monster at the beginning of the game along with the different tentacle monsters and such and was wondering if you considered to do any type of vore situations? Maybe sexual peril in a sense (tentacle sex and then swallowed or something).

Just some minor thoughts is all. Great work otherwise, wish there was more games like this out there. :)

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Viktor Black
What do you plan for the future of your game in terms of story progression? Is the ultimate goal just to kill the Goddess of Flesh and avenge the protagonists tribe? Or will corruption be part of that story? Maybe even to the point where the protagonist joins or succumbs to the goddess?

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Viktor Black
What do you plan for the future of your game in terms of story progression? Is the ultimate goal just to kill the Goddess of Flesh and avenge the protagonists tribe? Or will corruption be part of that story? Maybe even to the point where the protagonist joins or succumbs to the goddess?
Frankly. I didn't decide it yet) Originally, the main goal was kill the GOF. But for now, I want to expand story.

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
What do you think about this kind of x-ray?

Honestly, it's exceptional. I'm going to throw one suggestion at you to consider-- not as an improvement, just as a "here's an alternative maybe you'd be interested to consider as well." Supposing you kept the usual ejaculation cross-section animation, but for the sperm-egg bit, you had a second window showing of the "magnified" action. In other words, separate the two actions by size scale, rather than overlaying it with the giant single sperm riding down the penis, ha ha.

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Frankly. I didn't decide it yet) Originally, the main goal was kill the GOF. But for now, I want to expand story.
Ah ok. I find it easier to give proper feedback when I know where the story is supposed to be headed.
My personal wish for the overarching story would be that the player gets to decide how lewd he wants to be and a bar that tracks the players lewdness, that then influences parts of the game. For example, in Letel's dimension, you have the choice to embrace all the lewd things or not. If you do, that cute succubus that spawns when the player reads the book might just decide to keep the player. If you don't Letel could be weakened.
Some NPCs might only be interested in you if you had next to no sex, others if you had a lot.

Specifically, I'd love to be able to tell that succubus in Letel's dimension to grow a penis and take the barbarian all night. If she does, the succubus will spawn in hell and you can 'recruit' her for your cause, for a price of course. Or the barbarian could succumb to the succubus and join her ranks.

As for smaller fixes, I'd like to be able to just surrender to enemies. Also, in Letel's dimension, you can close the door to the bedroom before sleeping, but the bed event doesn't take that possibility into account and plays out like the door was open.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Yea i wanna ask. Who are you offering to????? Whose souls are you offering???? And who is offering them?????

You know in every sex scenes with a pentagram. I need some answers.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes