yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Next release is 0.8.7 btw. Prego update is a huge feature so I need some time for this, you know. But you'll be able to test it before in The Hall of Shame part two, cause I need your feedback.
Can't wait Viktor, you doing an amazing job on the game. :3 Just remember no rush, take your time and don't stress ;)

Reactions: Viktor Black

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Next release is 0.8.7 btw. Prego update is a huge feature so I need some time for this, you know. But you'll be able to test it before in The Hall of Shame part two, cause I need your feedback.
Yeah, about the Hall of Shame, maybe I am stupid, but I can't figure out how to access it, is it in the game or is it something else you get access to by supporting the project on Patreon ?

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Yeah, about the Hall of Shame, maybe I am stupid, but I can't figure out how to access it, is it in the game or is it something else you get access to by supporting the project on Patreon ?
It's separate build available for all 5+ patroons.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
It's easy to add body sliders for model6 but the problem occurs when we need to apply sex animation on "morphable" character. For example. We have some "doggy style" scene, where active partner holds her hips while fucking. So for now, she have active spots where his hands should be placed. But if we change here hips size, I need to move this hotspots to avoid "mesh gaping". That why it still on dev.

NaeRyda

Feb 12, 2018
Quick question if you guys don't mind, is the mouse cursor issue/bug still a thing? Workarounds?

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
Okay so i'm having an issue of sorts with the orc sex scene at the tavern. Namely every time the orc is supposed to cum (the scene with the womb cut-in) the game crashes. I've tried messing around with graphical options setting the quality to lowest but that didn't solve the problem either...

I am actually at a loss as to what might be the issue seeing how everything else in the game works just fine on max graphical quality(actually i'd consider the game rather well optimised considering the fact it uses unity)... I would greatly appreciate any sort of help with this if anyone has any idea as to what might be the actual problem.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Okay so i'm having an issue of sorts with the orc sex scene at the tavern. Namely every time the orc is supposed to cum (the scene with the womb cut-in) the game crashes. I've tried messing around with graphical options setting the quality to lowest but that didn't solve the problem either...

I am actually at a loss as to what might be the issue seeing how everything else in the game works just fine on max graphical quality(actually i'd consider the game rather well optimised considering the fact it uses unity)... I would greatly appreciate any sort of help with this if anyone has any idea as to what might be the actual problem.
Looks like your PC doesn't support Alembic CumFX. Just disable CumFX option in the main menu.

Reactions: DickMaster
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes