YummyYummy

Apr 29, 2017
If you ever added a costume and hairstyle like this to the game I would pay as much as I could every month to support you.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
How to enter this room?
Go to the Brothel
Work as Prostitute
Talk to Brothel owner that you want quit this job he gives you key
Go to gloryhall room, take second key from wall
Open the door with sign 'keep it closed"

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
its says on front page that this is windows and mac but i only see windows download links. Is that because there is no mac for most recent version or is mac no longer a thing?

Is anyone willing to share a mac version? Even an older one that's not up to date. I just like to try games out before deciding worth supporting. Never judge a book by its cover and all that.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
its says on front page that this is windows and mac but i only see windows download links. Is that because there is no mac for most recent version or is mac no longer a thing?

Is anyone willing to share a mac version? Even an older one that's not up to date. I just like to try games out before deciding worth supporting. Never judge a book by its cover and all that.
feel free to get public 0.8.5 Mac build here:

Reactions: Paradox101

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
you

you can find two archives for win and mac as well.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes