saddad

Mar 31, 2018
Really like the pregnancy system. Just an idea you might consider, at the moment if you reach 100% pregnancy you cant make any attack move, just to make it more fun could there be a percentage (20-30%) chance to make an attack move?

Also support real birth, if that can be a feature.

Last edited:
Reactions: excenze

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hello Everyone. I was silent past few days here, so let me answer to all your comments.
1) Thanks for your feedback and kind words. I appreciate it. It makes me happy when my game makes players satisfied.
2) About pregnancy. For now it's about Ovi fetish. I'm not sure, about real fetus or monster babies due the possible patreon limitations. I have to be sure that this type of content will fit TOS.
3) The pregnancy system is only one of in game features. And it's not about anti-prego sex. She can have sex while she pregnant. But I need to adjust existed content to work with her prego belly. That why you can't drink while you pregnant or she can't have anal sex with drunk customer. Also pregnancy allows me to make current content more variative. Like she can be fucked by witch while machine milks her.
4) Also current pregnancy affects on here attacks and speed. This feature is pretty raw and I keep working on it to bring it to good performance and quality.
5)X-ray is another big feature which will be implemented for all sex scenes.
6) Also about bug reports. I want ask you to leave it via # . It helps me to manage all of them in one place.
Also if you want to reach me faster, don't hesitate to ping me via Discord. ViktorBlack#8925

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Hello Everyone. I was silent past few days here, so let me answer to all your comments.
1) Thanks for your feedback and kind words. I appreciate it. It makes me happy when my game makes players satisfied.
2) About pregnancy. For now it's about Ovi fetish. I'm not sure, about real fetus or monster babies due the possible patreon limitations. I have to be sure that this type of content will fit TOS.
3) The pregnancy system is only one of in game features. And it's not about anti-prego sex. She can have sex while she pregnant. But I need to adjust existed content to work with her prego belly. That why you can't drink while you pregnant or she can't have anal sex with drunk customer. Also pregnancy allows me to make current content more variative. Like she can be fucked by witch while machine milks her.
4) Also current pregnancy affects on here attacks and speed. This feature is pretty raw and I keep working on it to bring it to good performance and quality.
5)X-ray is another big feature which will be implemented for all sex scenes.
6) Also about bug reports. I want ask you to leave it via # . It helps me to manage all of them in one place.
Also if you want to reach me faster, don't hesitate to ping me via Discord. ViktorBlack#8925
it's would be great if scenes have X-ray.

Jun 21, 2018
How do you go to hell
You need to go to N'akhzeran and use Bee'H Athair's altar three times. Portal to hell will open. The current legit way getting to N'akhzeran is by beating Torus in the Mines, which will bring down the ladder in his cave-room.

Hello everyone,

does anyone know how to enter the first room to the right in Torus Dimension?
Or will be open in a future update?

Thanks
In the "Brothel"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pilsener_Urquell

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Hello Dev! If bestiality and shota or not really possible in the game because of stupid Patreon rules could we maybe get some more dirty old men to play with like Hugh?:p

Last edited:

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
How can i change the mouse movements revert? It's feells wrong. :D And those tentacles are always trap?

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
How can i change the mouse movements revert? It's feells wrong. :D And those tentacles are always trap?
I don't think you can change the mouse revert, it is annoying. If you are talking about the tentacles in the dungeon-Hall of torture, then all you need is just Anorien's chizz. Talk to the trapped elf downstairs first and then go through the dialogue with Anorien (the trapped elf guy in the gage nearby). All you really need is to get your hand dirty, but there's a cool surprise if you do it all and then face the pale bitch in said Hall of torture ;)

Reactions: reducto

Rollerino

Mar 8, 2020
What's the deal with the riddle in the first trial in the nightmare dimension? Sometimes the first answer is correct, other times it isn't. Does the correct answer change or something?

Rollerino

Mar 8, 2020
What's the deal with the riddle in the first trial in the nightmare dimension? Sometimes the first answer is correct, other times it isn't. Does the correct answer change or something?
Nevermind I figured it out, you're supposed to check on the monster statue and see whether he's covered his eyes, ears or nose. Quite an interesting mechanic.

Jun 21, 2018
Hey, the game is almost perfect, just one thing is really annoying me(and probably all players). Can you change the mouse movement control to standard control or can you add the mouse revert please? It's really annoying right now
Just in case someone wasn't sure, he's most likely talking about vertically inverted controls in some places like the tavern. Normally you'd move your mouse forward (further from yourself) and the camera view would move up (to the sky or roof) and moving back (closer to yourself) would make camera view down (to the floor) Or vice versa if your controls were inverted in the first place, but in some places in the game it's changed. What's up with that? At this point it seems intentional XD

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
Just in case someone wasn't sure, he's most likely talking about vertically inverted controls in some places like the tavern. Normally you'd move your mouse forward (further from yourself) and the camera view would move up (to the sky or roof) and moving back (closer to yourself) would make camera view down (to the floor) Or vice versa if your controls were inverted in the first place, but in some places in the game it's changed. What's up with that? At this point it seems intentional XD
Yeah i was trying to say that but it's my English limit sorry :D Mouse controls are inverted and it's really annoying, i'm playing games for like 20 years, and now this inverted controls, i can't control the mouse it's so confusing :D

edgartheslayer thanks for the info. I just got pregnant and i gave birth, two eggs :D They just sitting on the floor :( It's always just eggs? Or can i birth newborn creature? :D

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes