FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So I just started this game and I'm trying to get pregnant so I purposely let myself lose all the time but she still didn't get pregnant. Are there only certain creatures who can get her pregnant?

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
So I just started this game and I'm trying to get pregnant so I purposely let myself lose all the time but she still didn't get pregnant. Are there only certain creatures who can get her pregnant?
The prego update is available in the latest 0.9 release.
For previous releases, Barbarian can be impregnated by special events only.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Version 0.9.1:

Hello Everyone!

0.9 Release is out! So what’s new?

Arena is back!

If you didn’t know what it is, this is the experimental location which was added in 0.8 release but then, I disable it due incompatibility with the new Stat system.

Also I did a few retouches for existing content and added some few one.

The Orcs double penetration scene was changed.

Added extra scene for the doctor, if you don’t have money to pay for healing - you can use your mouth.

If you win twice in Arena, the champion will ask you to become his wife. This event has two possible endings. If the barbarian is already impregnated he will kick her out of the arena after blowjob. If not, he will impregnate her.

Combat update

I paid attention to the combat controller in this update. I know that it was a bit clunky in the previous versions, so it’s time to fix it. What is done? For now I made 2 combat styles. Bare hands and axes(you can change it via the stat screen ). In the minor update I will add sword and shield (I didn’t finish it on time).

For now I disabled stamina option for attacks due testing reasons until the next minor update.

Targeted hit reaction.

Previously, when an enemy hits Barbarian, she always makes a step back. For now she will make a step in the opposite direction to the hit source. I guess it makes combat more predictable and realistic.

Voice update

I’ve updated the set of Barbarian voices while she moves, gets damage, masturbates and attacks enemies. Also I’m working on a procedural voice controller for sex scenes.

Press M to Heal

How can you restore your health after battle? You can sleep or masturbate. But be “careful”, if you receive damage while her fingers are between her legs, she will be knocked down immediately.

Real time game.

I know that a lot of players asked me: “How to wait for the night?” In the previous releases you had to sleep for skipping to the night or the next day. I added a real time clock. 1 in game minute equals 0.5 real world seconds. Like in GTA games. This clock doesn't work for Divine dimensions, because these dimensions are out of time.

This feature is needed for features listed below.

Global Prego update.

Yes! I talked a lot about it and finally the first iteration of this functionality is done.

For now, Barbarian has her own “fertility cycle” It updates every 6 hours and she can be impregnated by any character with a dick. The pregnancy effects on barbarian attack skills and movement.

When her pregnancy is fully developed, press B to give a birth (she will lay an egg in the same place where she stays).

This is a global update. It means that it have an effect on every scene in the game.

For example you can’t use glory hole cabins if you’re pregnant (more than 30%). Or when you go sleep in the Noria's Tavern, she will do blowjobs to the stranger instead of fighting. Also she can't drink alcohol while she pregnant.

When you enter Divine Dimensions like, Magic Castle, Hell, Barbarian afterlife or Tentacle dimension it resets current pregnancy. It’s ok. These locations are out of time and matter.

I will expand amount of interactions with world related to her pregnancy so feel free to send your .

For now we have 17 locations including indoor scenes with a big amount of sex scenes. So I need to check every scene to fit it to this update.

There are important points which may occur due to the game. I ask you to leave if you meet sex scenes where barbarian body morph resets or her body parts intersects with her belly. It will help me to adapt all existing content to the current stat system and prego controller (if I missed it).

Additional perks and cheats

In the cheat menu you can find new options:

• Safe sex potion sets barbarian fertility to 0% for one in game hour
  • Fertility potion sets barbarian fertility to 100% for one in game hour
  • Skip pregnancy - skips her pregnancy without giving birth (stats will be updated as normal birth was given)
  • Skip pregnancy until it fully develops.
In my plans I will add lactation effects for Barbarian.

Other notes:

• Crucified elves were removed from The Hall of Torture.
  • Day starts at 5:00. Night at 20:00
  • Old facial cum effect was removed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Driver9r

Jun 26, 2017
Version 0.9.1:

Mega

Hello Everyone!

0.9 Release is out! So what’s new?

Arena is back!

If you didn’t know what it is, this is the experimental location which was added in 0.8 release but then, I disable it due incompatibility with the new Stat system.

Also I did a few retouches for existing content and added some few one.

The Orcs double penetration scene was changed.

Added extra scene for the doctor, if you don’t have money to pay for healing - you can use your mouth.

If you win twice in Arena, the champion will ask you to become his wife. This event has two possible endings. If the barbarian is already impregnated he will kick her out of the arena after blowjob. If not, he will impregnate her.

Combat update

I paid attention to the combat controller in this update. I know that it was a bit clunky in the previous versions, so it’s time to fix it. What is done? For now I made 2 combat styles. Bare hands and axes(you can change it via the stat screen ). In the minor update I will add sword and shield (I didn’t finish it on time).

For now I disabled stamina option for attacks due testing reasons until the next minor update.

Targeted hit reaction.

Previously, when an enemy hits Barbarian, she always makes a step back. For now she will make a step in the opposite direction to the hit source. I guess it makes combat more predictable and realistic.

Voice update

I’ve updated the set of Barbarian voices while she moves, gets damage, masturbates and attacks enemies. Also I’m working on a procedural voice controller for sex scenes.

Press M to Heal

How can you restore your health after battle? You can sleep or masturbate. But be “careful”, if you receive damage while her fingers are between her legs, she will be knocked down immediately.

Real time game.

I know that a lot of players asked me: “How to wait for the night?” In the previous releases you had to sleep for skipping to the night or the next day. I added a real time clock. 1 in game minute equals 0.5 real world seconds. Like in GTA games. This clock doesn't work for Divine dimensions, because these dimensions are out of time.

This feature is needed for features listed below.

Global Prego update.

Yes! I talked a lot about it and finally the first iteration of this functionality is done.

For now, Barbarian has her own “fertility cycle” It updates every 6 hours and she can be impregnated by any character with a dick. The pregnancy effects on barbarian attack skills and movement.

When her pregnancy is fully developed, press B to give a birth (she will lay an egg in the same place where she stays).

This is a global update. It means that it have an effect on every scene in the game.

For example you can’t use glory hole cabins if you’re pregnant (more than 30%). Or when you go sleep in the Noria's Tavern, she will do blowjobs to the stranger instead of fighting. Also she can't drink alcohol while she pregnant.

When you enter Divine Dimensions like, Magic Castle, Hell, Barbarian afterlife or Tentacle dimension it resets current pregnancy. It’s ok. These locations are out of time and matter.

I will expand amount of interactions with world related to her pregnancy so feel free to send your .

For now we have 17 locations including indoor scenes with a big amount of sex scenes. So I need to check every scene to fit it to this update.

There are important points which may occur due to the game. I ask you to leave if you meet sex scenes where barbarian body morph resets or her body parts intersects with her belly. It will help me to adapt all existing content to the current stat system and prego controller (if I missed it).

Additional perks and cheats

In the cheat menu you can find new options:

• Safe sex potion sets barbarian fertility to 0% for one in game hour
  • Fertility potion sets barbarian fertility to 100% for one in game hour
  • Skip pregnancy - skips her pregnancy without giving birth (stats will be updated as normal birth was given)
  • Skip pregnancy until it fully develops.
In my plans I will add lactation effects for Barbarian.

Other notes:

• Crucified elves were removed from The Hall of Torture.
  • Day starts at 5:00. Night at 20:00
  • Old facial cum effect was removed

You are a golden god!

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
So...this weird auto-save? My save was deleted...The first thing that you should do when you gonna make a game is a decent save system, some devs never learn...Well, some of them just skip that part...Im not gonna play those whorecraft games never again, to much walk(well, it's the only thing that you can do there...)whitout being able to save your game properly.

rynak

Jun 20, 2018
1. Would be nice to have the timespeed adjustable, for those of us who like to play slower placed, and to whom 12 mins/day is ridicously short.
2. If Patreon limits your creative freedom, then it's time to go - not suck up and comply. People like you who comply with their censorship and political agenda are the reason, why this shitty platform is still in business. Same for kickstarter: They should've gone bancrupt long ago, to make room for better alternatives. How are they still in business? People who suck up and comply.

• Love
Reactions: edgartheslayer

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
So...this weird auto-save? My save was deleted...The first thing that you should do when you gonna make a game is a decent save system, some devs never learn...Well, some of them just skip that part...Im not gonna play those whorecraft games never again, to much walk(well, it's the only thing that you can do there...)whitout being able to save your game properly.
There is no real save system per se, and so far it isn't needed since the events aren't linked together (as in doing A unlocks B). You can do everything in the order you want, and all scenes are repeatable, plus you can teleport everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: anime66

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
I would really like to see a quest-system now or get a walkthrough, because there's so much content, that doesn't explain itself.

Could someone explain how the torus quest works. He sends me to the witch, but she doesn't give any hints on torus at all.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I would really like to see a quest-system now or get a walkthrough, because there's so much content, that doesn't explain itself.

Could someone explain how the torus quest works. He sends me to the witch, but she doesn't give any hints on torus at all.
you're going to have to use the top right search function and search what you need under keywords under my thread. There is no walkthrough

Jun 21, 2018

Certainly. Actually what @
There is no real save system per se, and you so far it isn't needed since the events aren't linked together (as in doing A unlocks B). You can do everything in the order you want, and all scenes are repeatable, plus you can teleport everywhere.
said wasn't exactly true. Some, but very few things do have prerequisites, and the Torus quest so far is the longest.

Of course there is much more to it if you want to play it "the legit canon" way. For example, you technically need to defeat the Troll for Hugh so that he gives you the keys to the caves(mines), but it's open anyway in this patch

Reactions: frostpaw
Jun 21, 2018
Anyway, it's very awesome that the game is updating this well. However, some things definitely worry me.
First of all, I understand that irl it's absolutely horrible to drink if you're pregnant, I wouldn't have it in any other way, but this is not real life. Your offspring aren't even human. Since you can get beat up a lot and what you birth will be pseudo-mindless monsters anyway, this feels absolutely unnecessary and.. almost SJW :eek:

Second: the fact that if you're pregnant, in Noria's tavern trying to sleep, men don't assault your anus. If this is just made for a way to make more sex variation, then it's alright. But IF this means, that the game is taking a direction, where sex is a no-no while pregnant... then this would be a tragedy. I hope patreon or whatever isn't going to limit the game in this way. Personally, I absolutely love how you could get boned by the dragon while already having an egg, as well as many other possibilities. Pray the gods I'm just paranoid

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes