Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
The version downloaded(mega for PC) is the "Developer" build. I don't want to have cheats. Is there a non DEV version available for download?
All versions have cheats (including all previously released), but they are optional to use. If you don't want to use them, then just don't, no one forces you.

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
All versions have cheats (including all previously released), but they are optional to use. If you don't want to use them, then just don't, no one forces you.
You know how it is. No one forces you to use it but if you know, that there is possibility to use it, just have this stupid temptation to past through all of this by skipping and this just ruin all the mood.

This is the best game for me, just needs more develop beacuse it has big potential.

hc3535

Feb 4, 2018
it would be awesome if we can just fuck everyone that is in this world, like the guy at the bank and the old guy who sell the city pass, I know you can give him a BJ but still it would be awesome if we can have sex since Viktor mention her she's a whore so. Or we can have lesbian with the girl at the tavern

Last edited:
Reactions: edgartheslayer

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
my game is crashing every time on the same spots. i tryied difrent resolution and stuff but nothing. it keeps crushing. i found 2 spots until now. somebody knows why and how to fix it ?
NVM, i found the CUMFX check mark in the game menu. that seems to do the trick.
Amezing game i must say. i dont finish yet. got pregnant inside the tavern and cum my ass off. anyway... cudos on the dev forbringing prego into the 3d game. rare gem here

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
my game is crashing every time on the same spots. i tryied difrent resolution and stuff but nothing. it keeps crushing. i found 2 spots until now. somebody knows why and how to fix it ?
NVM, i found the CUMFX check mark in the game menu. that seems to do the trick.
Amezing game i must say. i dont finish yet. got pregnant inside the tavern and cum my ass off. anyway... cudos on the dev forbringing prego into the 3d game. rare gem here
I used preview Alembic package for bringing cumshot scenes to the game. Unfortunately it doesn't work for some players (I don't know why) . But, I have plan to update this package in future releases and I hope it will fix this issue.

Reactions: Behemoth19

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
I used preview Alembic package for bringing cumshot scenes to the game. Unfortunately it doesn't work for some players (I don't know why) . But, I have plan to update this package in future releases and I hope it will fix this issue.
dont worry about some small bugs, every game starts like this, the thing is still working i enjoyed a lot playing the game. may i sugest future features? i was thinking a that i love to have a way to deal with every monster the SLUTTY way without having to wait for them to kick my ass off. you know for the ¨slut¨gameplay jeje. also maybe some items like potions or sometin ? a bit more life maybe ? if you wanna go for virgin gameplay its still a pretty hard game.potions will make it easyer. for the look of it i sense you want to putt preggo as a small chance to happen every time you lose, i would really really love that! heall yeah ! and ofc a feature we all expect is piercings and stuff. id love too see forced slutty piercings on tits and pussy.chained tits,slut collar. and other stuff like that ,as a result of bad decicions or loses, for the slutty gameplay, that woudl be a big huge add to the game. but take your time you have a gem of a game here.thanks !

AstralBlader

Mar 11, 2018
Viktor Black
Could you add a simple Hard Mode (only disables invincibility time after the sex scene)
and maybe an Insane Mode (1 Hit KO + Hard Mode)?
I would love to have higher risks while battling all of the enemies as well as increasing the amount of scenes per level. (I kinda dislike to loose on purpose as it takes away the immersion.)

Jun 21, 2018
Wow this last update is amazing! Well done. I thought I'd give my humble input on this. Just opinion.

In terms of body modification, I think the only more or less essential part that's missing would be skin tan colour. Otherwise, I definitely love how you can look with less make up on.

My personal body part size choices are these: Breast 4, Buttocks 1, Thighs 4(max), Waist 2.
Reasoning- *breast: Personally I can't stand fake breasts irl and I actually can't choose bigger, because 4 shape starts to look unnaturally silicon'y because of the way they are rounded. 4 is the biggest that's more or less passable as real. Somehow it looks good on the dragon and succubi, maybe their posture gives the illusion of slight proper sagginess that breasts that size must have.
*Buttocks: TBH verything bigger than 1 (the smallest) is just kardashian butt. At least when you look from the sides, looks very, very wrong. From the back or front 2 is also alright. If there was an option that's between 1 and 2, or if 2 didn't bulge up horizontally, that would be neat.
*Thighs: now judging by her texture and meshes (and the fact that she's a warrior duh) it looks to be implied that she should be pretty sporty and have higher than average muscle mass, right? So even if you try to make her as slim as possible at the moment, 1-2 looks like she's been missing leg-day a lot :D doesn't fit with those abs.
*Waist: I don't think there is a reason to have 1 or 3 atm, only a pure anorexic would have 1, while 3 makes her look fat(but not bad while pregnant). 2 fits and is excellent in all aspects and every situation. But I'm not trying to say 1 and 3 should be removed. It is always good to have an option, I'm sure a lot of people like it.

Speaking of options, personally, (and this may only appeal to the minority) other than skin tan colour, the true icing on the cake would be the option to choose body hair (since we're already in the bush zone ;) ) for that extra emersion, realism and appeal to the "community" that doesn't mind, or is even very much into all natural. I'm not EXACTLY into hairy armpits or pseudo-furries, but other than a bush, for example a bit or more of womanly shin hair is what seals the deal for me $$$$$$. Haha. Anyway, well done regardless

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Viktor Black
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes