Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
Because it related to production time. I'm working by monthly estimates which includes:
- Bug fixes
- Planning and making script for the next update
- Making the next update
- Making of rewards
- Self-education to improve my dev skills
- Marketing and community building stuff
So I'm really sorry, but I don't have enough time for this. Anyway, after global updates I will consider the possibility of making patches. Thanks for understanding.
I honestly didn't expect a reply so soon, It's quite refreshing to see a creator keep up with the community like you do. No rush with a patch though it was just a suggestion.

Reactions: Shane498

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Dont know why but piercings doesnt appear for me. I thought it was bug in the 0.8.9 but I also checked this in 0.8.8 and it still doesnt work. Also some other bugs that I found:
- In the witch hut werewolf texture doesnt appear. But in the sex scene with him he appears in his old skin and his position is shifted
- Dialogs sometimes dont skip after first click (dont know if its a bug)
- In the dragon lair there are two places that doesnt have collision (I hope I got the right word). In another words, you can go through textures. First one is to the left from the dragon and the second one is behind her. Theyre also have these holes(?) in the floor.
- When I died to werewolf and had SEX with him, after recovery I fell under the map into abyss.
Thats all I found while playing new version. Looking forward for the new updates.

I rate this game: 8 barbarians from Clash Royal OUT OF 10 barbarians from this game

Final verdict: Good N U T

(sorry for English if Im wrong somewhere Im Ukrainian)
1) Werewolf bugs had been fixed in 0.8.9.1
2) Piercing option has been edited and fixed in 0.8.9.1. Note: the piercing option isn’t available in the Dimensions, due narration reasons.
3) To skip dialogue in case of they dont skip after first click - use dev option hide cursor. It's a bug.

Thanks for reply and report

Oct 12, 2018
Nightmare Location.
I know its this location but how does the quest work after i talk to both tauroses i cant really progress? Like where do i find dragon egg? Also will you add FPS to the nightmare scene/s?
Also it says one is not done yet, are there two scenes next time?

Last edited:

qetuoadgjlzc

Mar 3, 2018
I know its this location but how does the quest work after i talk to both tauroses i cant really progress? Like where do i find dragon egg?
You can find the dragon in the mine, go down to the mine from noria's tavern, go through the path with 2 goblin, turn right and keep going till you reach the wooden gate

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
The version downloaded(mega for PC) is the "Developer" build. I don't want to have cheats. Is there a non DEV version available for download?

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes