Jun 21, 2018
How to pass the wall thing in Torus dimension guys? Thanks for your help!
You don't pass the wall for that I believe. You can enter that side by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you save in this game???
It saves automatically when you leave the game. Even if you alt+f4. It doesn't save the exact position where you were standing, but at a "spawning point" of the map.

For example if you leave the game while standing near the bed in the witch's hut, when you return, you'll be standing by the entrance door. Not a big deal, but it can be a bit annoying in the mine because it is a relatively big maze without a minimap guidance until you just memorize the place. Cheat teleport doesn't seem to make the game register if you were located in the map. For example if you cheat into Noria's tavern from the witch's hut and exit the game, upon returning you'll end up in witch's hut, because you didn't use the door to enter it

• Love
Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko
Jun 21, 2018
Aww dang, will there be non-egg pregnancies planned in the future?
There is a way to get pregnant and give birth in the dungeon. Does it count as egg-laying? It really didn't seem to me. It's not exactly a fetus either but not what I'd consider egg, since it
Those are nice

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
There is a way to get pregnant and give birth in the dungeon. Does it count as egg-laying? It really didn't seem to me. It's not exactly a fetus either but not what I'd consider egg, since it
Those are nice
Barbarian can be impregnated by any character with dick. Her pregnancy state will saved when you move between locations. Her pregnancy develops in real time and takes one game day (12 real world minutes).
And this will be egg-laying. No real fetus.

The alien suit will be implemented in 0.9.1 (at the middle of May)

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Barbarian can be impregnated by any character with dick. Her pregnancy state will saved when you move between locations. Her pregnancy develops in real time and takes one game day (12 real world minutes).
And this will be egg-laying. No real fetus.

The alien suit will be implemented in 0.9.1 (at the middle of May)
Egg Laying/Real Birth
Why not make it optional? For Example with a fetish selector?
Really like the game! Also hoping for some stray dogs/wolves and horses (no Monsters) to be ingame if it possible trough the rules and your mood. (addon or mod if patrean is shit).

Keep up the good work!
(By the way Alienating the fans is no good idea......for a barbarian game. So hopefully no Alien Suit)

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Egg Laying/Real Birth
Why not make it optional? For Example with a fetish selector?
Really like the game! Also hoping for some stray dogs/wolves and horses (no Monsters) to be ingame if it possible trough the rules and your mood. (addon or mod if patrean is shit).

Keep up the good work!
(By the way Alienating the fans is no good idea......for a barbarian game. So hopefully no Alien Suit)
I can't add bestiality content due Patreon rules
The alien suit is related to the Tentacle dimension so it fits to the game.
Egg Laying/Real Birth - I will think about real birth. It's interesting to me to animate it but I need to find fetus model for it. Also I have to check if it fits Patreon rules.

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
I can't add bestiality content due Patreon rules
The alien suit is related to the Tentacle dimension so it fits to the game.
Egg Laying/Real Birth - I will think about real birth. It's interesting to me to animate it but I need to find fetus model for it. Also I have to check if it fits Patreon rules.
But if you would distribute fetish content as an external addon or mod...
The Standalone Patreon Version is free of that content.

The Patreon Dictatorship is horrible for us "fetish lovers".
Hope that you will find a way.

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
But if you would distribute fetish content as an external addon or mod...
The Standalone Patreon Version is free of that content.

The Patreon Dictatorship is horrible for us "fetish lovers".
Hope that you will find a way.
well im pretty sure he cant legaly do it... but that of course won't stop anyone else from adding it should modding tools or something similar be added

Reactions: Yatagarassu

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
well im pretty sure he cant legaly do it... but that of course won't stop anyone else from adding it should modding tools or something similar be added
What i don't understand:
Quote from Ark Thompsons Patreon:
- Slice of Venture 2 (Which is a completed Patreon-funded game (as well as its 2020 DLC))
- The Hunter (Which is a completed Patreon-funded game)

Seem's there is no problem with "our fetish" funded games. Maybe somebody could ask Thompson how he did it.
I'm 100% sure there is a legal way to do it (for every fetish).

Last edited:
Reactions: Yatagarassu

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
What i don't understand:
Quote from Ark Thompsons Patreon:
- Slice of Venture 2 (Which is a completed Patreon-funded game (as well as its 2020 DLC))
- The Hunter (Which is a completed Patreon-funded game)

Seem's there is no problem with "our fetish" funded games. Maybe somebody could ask Thompson how he did it.
I'm 100% sure there is a legal way to do it (for every fetish).
ok first how have i not heard of these?! thanks for telling me about them.
and id guess he managed to somehow avoid attention from patreons admins or found some way around their dumb vage policies, so yea asking might be a decend idea

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes