szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
The game updates every month btw
I like your game very very much! This is awesome and good job!

So I consider to become your patron and that's why I would ask you about content important for me: do you plan to add more content to brothel?
I think that this deserves to be more develop, especialy more options, animations, dialogs, quests in the brothel, maybe another room for bath and serve customers in there, whore uniform and even some kind of "path" for this job, not only gloryholes.

There would be great if heroine has a channce to spend time with customer by talking/dancing/pleasuring to avoid penetration if she doesn't want to and even has a chance to still money from him and some kind of penalty if she doesn't succes in that-that's just a suggestion.
Dialogs for heroine are great in this part so far.

Please consider that, good luck!

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I like your game very very much! This is awesome and good job!

So I consider to become your patron and that's why I would ask you about content important for me: do you plan to add more content to brothel?
I think that this deserves to be more develop, especialy more options, animations, dialogs, quests in the brothel, maybe another room for bath and serve customers in there, whore uniform and even some kind of "path" for this job, not only gloryholes.

There would be great if heroine has a channce to spend time with customer by talking/dancing/pleasuring to avoid penetration if she doesn't want to and even has a chance to still money from him and some kind of penalty if she doesn't succes in that-that's just a suggestion.
Dialogs for heroine are great in this part so far.

Please consider that, good luck!
Thank you) It sounds really interesting. I'll pay attention to it

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I think the piercings are in need of some adjustments, for women of ... smaller attributes. The navel piercing is the same way, it is hovering outside as well.
Also, either the game really, really loves piercings or something is buggy with them. I started a new game, lost a fight and Tada, nipple piercings. I thought the only way to get those was from the Brothel and I was still in the starting dungeon area.
barbarian piercings.png

Asgadafi

Jun 12, 2017
There are a couples of bugs:

In prison, if you frame sienna and then you talk to her after the sex scene you will get the same sex scene again, but without the guard model (eather if you go with sienna or the MC).

There is no model of the new wolf in the witch hut, but the old model will appear in any masturbation scene.

Every time you start in the Nightmare world you will reset any MC variable (both the sex counts and the physical attribute).
I guess it's kinda the point as for the narrative, but at least the physical traits you could let them stay as they were chosen from the player.

In the Nightmare world there is a hole after the middle door at the end.

In Letel dimension as you read the succubi book Mc will get pregnant model.

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I think the piercings are in need of some adjustments, for women of ... smaller attributes. The navel piercing is the same way, it is hovering outside as well.
Also, either the game really, really loves piercings or something is buggy with them. I started a new game, lost a fight and Tada, nipple piercings. I thought the only way to get those was from the Brothel and I was still in the starting dungeon area.
View attachment 608729
There are a couples of bugs:

In prison, if you frame sienna and then you talk to her after the sex scene you will get the same sex scene again, but without the guard model (eather if you go with sienna or the MC).

There is no model of the new wolf in the witch hut, but the old model will appear in any masturbation scene.

Every time you start in the Nightmare world you will reset any MC variable (both the sex counts and the physical attribute).
I guess it's kinda the point as for the narrative, but at least the physical traits you could let them stay as they were chosen from the player.

In the Nightmare world there is a hole after the middle door at the end.

In Letel dimension as you read the succubi book Mc will get pregnant model.
Thanks for reports. I will check it and fix in the 0.8.9.1. Also I want ask you to send reports directly to on my Discord. It helps me to manage it faster.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
after i click on new game, i see the mc getting up, i get the dialogue "damn what the" the the game crash
Is it PC version? 0.8.9? Try to replace save files (check attachments) from this post: (this link is public)

Excelent

Nov 18, 2017
Idk why I want this but I think it would work great to add first person camera option to defeat animations(some of them)

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes