yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
hey mate sorry dumb question ... what is the latest public version? i saw in comments last link u posted was 8.7 for public but on page 1 links it is 8.8.1 sorry confused abit

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
0.8.7 - is public
0.8.8 - is the latest but it contains too many bugs so I made quick fix 0.8.8.1
So for now the latest "patrons only" is 0.8.8.1
:)But anyway, you can get cultist 0.8.8.1 here:)
0.8.9 is the next one, I'm working on it right now)

Reactions: yaragl and JhonLui

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
0.8.7 - is public
0.8.8 - is the latest but it contains too many bugs so I made quick fix 0.8.8.1
So for now the latest "patrons only" is 0.8.8.1
:)But anyway, you can get cultist 0.8.8.1 here:)
0.8.9 is the next one, I'm working on it right now)

how do i get in the city where the Guard say:
"if you want to enter the city, you must give me your weapon"
How can i hide the Axes???
The function in the menü does not work :cry:

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
how do i get in the city where the Guard say:
"if you want to enter the city, you must give me your weapon"
How can i hide the Axes???
The function in the menü does not work :cry:
The Arena city was disabled until 0.9 release. So you can enter Devenant only

SuppaM0

Aug 15, 2019
I got a question, will the next versions be free or patrons only? I'll become a patron when i can, but atm i really can't.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I'm dealing with these 3 Gods Taurus, Devil and Flying lady I've beating her 3x then I'm teleported back to the sanctuary we're the black worshiper guy and I think Chinese worshiper lady its I'm repeating everything over and over but I have not fucked Bull guy or Devil do I have to fuck them in order to progree.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Version 0.8.9

IMPORTANT!!!!!

If you downloaded the 0.8.9 and you stuck on the stat screen.

Place attached save files to the game root folder. You don't need to re-download whole build.

Hello Everyone!

The world goes crazy due COVID-19, but we should stay patient, safe and calm. I'm sure that this terrible “event” will pass and we will be fine.

So there is a new release to make you a bit happier (I hope) while we all stay at home. So what’s new?

0.8.9 Release notes

The endless sexual nightmare

This event occurs when you bring fertility to the Torus and let him impregnate you.

This is a repeatable event. So you can replay it.

What’s inside? I don’t want to make spoilers here.

Shortly:Tentacles, giving birth, sex machine table, milking, succubus, mimics…. I hope you’ll like it.

Also, this quest can be a bit tricky, so pay attention to some details.

This scene is also available by fast travel.

New skin controller.

I added a few customization options for barbarian skin.

Now you can set pubic and back tattoos, makeup and pubic hair. I guess you will have some ideas about additional options, so don’t hesitate to send your to my Discord channel.

Also this feature allows me to add cum decals on the barbarian body. So after each sex scene, she will have new “marks” on her body.

The cumshot decals doesn’t work for every scene for now. To clean cum use proper cheat button or take a bath.

Sienna sex scene in the prison

I added a few animations for Sienna in prison. When you try to escape and the guardian notices it, he will suspect Sienna. So you can stand up for her or not.

Werewolf changed

Due to the Patreon claim, I had to change the Werewolf model. Now he looks more “human like”. All animations with this monster were updated to fit this model.

Changed UI

I made a small updates for the current stat screen also.

Critical bugs fixing

Report:

The cursor still isn't showing for Torus dimension boss can't click skip or listen

Fixed

Report:

When Barbarian meets boss in Torus dimension, have sex with evil clone after battle lose or win battle, her body morph is set to default.

Fixed

Report:

I got that scene (Sex with evil clone in the Torus dimension) to work the new vag morph seems a tad off. Keep up the good work!

Fixed

Report:

When you hit ESC button, current dialogue or scene skips when you unpause the game

Fixed

Report:

Some of the scenes don't start.

Fixed

Note:The problem with cursor can be still shown for some scenes, I made a lot of content so I can miss something. If you find any bug, please send it to the to my Discord channel.

Due to the testing reasons, I made the Priest and the Demon gallery as separated builds. I will post quick fix next week if I have a lot of bug reports.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes