Necmettin Erbakan

Jul 12, 2018
I'm playing 0.8.9
First of all there is a disappearing cursor when you dialog with noria ask about her pregnancy in noria's tavern
Another bug in beeh dimension when it creates random map sometimes maybe very rarely it doesn't create it properly and in some areas you fall to bottom of map and walk through air until reach invisible bottom then you can walk on it
In N'AKHZERAN when you activate stones 2 of same dome structure and other 1 appears a brown monster ,if you die and choose to have sex for option to revive then text menu which contains options and conversations disappears and nothing happens,it is not proceed
In witch hut when colect cum from human subject (it appears after kill first subject but maybe it appears also for first time idk) there is a flying werewolf top of subject and when cast a spell lupus coles subject disappears completely, after cast another spell it appears normal except lupus coles again.
From here I just want to share my opinion about open world rpg games
Game is very good but npc's are dull like enemies in the stormwind valley.They are just waiting and standing if they move in a path or some of them sits or sleeps or moves differently acts differently in idle animations(if they have) gives more variety and more like living creatures.Also city is soooo boring no npcs no one here and too narrow buildings and roads like you squeeze them maybe creating more large cities would be good.
Adding more female domination scenes would be good also adding more female npcs and enemies would be good they could be good or bad characters I don't care.
Game need a proper quest ui or guide ui I think and unfortunately a lot of games not have, at least add a map and draw a exclamation mark where you need to go to move into story or talk with a person to proceed
If you want to make souls like games or inspired from them you need to add a proper save points or save system like creating bonfires into maps or just check points automaticaly activated in some time later or in some special places.
Could add more different combat-attack or defence moves even maybe a shield to defend ? ,changeable different type of weapons, inventory system and collectibles maybe hp sp potion or arrows ...etc
Actually I see a lot of potential in this game to extend it but in generally developers only focuses write quickly a story and finish it eventually in a lot of games I don't know why, game couldn't be finished for 5-6 years and still be perfect in terms of side quest or main quests where it comes, Open world games need a lot of side missions and big areas you could explore, fight different types of enemies,bosses..etc

Last edited:

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
downloaded 0.8.9 still get ctd after clicking on new game, i tried al resolution, all settings, disabling cumfx.
i'm the only one???

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
>Werewolf changed due to patreon claim

People really need to get the fuck off that pile of shit site and prop up one of their competitors.
I don't understand why the creator couldn't just make an additional patch for the original werewolf and post it here...

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I don't understand why the creator couldn't just make an additional patch for the original werewolf and post it here...
Yeah plenty of companies do it. I've played steam games with all kinds of weird content that was added in non steam patches. VenusBlood FRONTIER by Kagura Games has loli, bestiality, shota, futa, scat, etc, etc. Same with Patreon stuff.

Pretty sad to see devs not be able to make the games they want to make because of Patreon. If you just don't want to add certain stuff it's fine of course, but being forced to change things or self censoring just to avoid any potential problems blows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crumply Gremlin

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
downloaded 0.8.9 still get ctd after clicking on new game, i tried al resolution, all settings, disabling cumfx.
i'm the only one???
Frankly, I don't know why it happens with you. I can't reproduce this bug, sorry.

Reactions: Shane498

nihara

Sep 4, 2017
Shortly:Tentacles, giving birth, sex machine table, milking, succubus, mimics…. I hope you’ll like it.
Also, this quest can be a bit tricky, so pay attention to some details.
This scene is also available by fast travel

Where is that quest?

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Because it related to production time. I'm working by monthly estimates which includes:
- Bug fixes
- Planning and making script for the next update
- Making the next update
- Making of rewards
- Self-education to improve my dev skills
- Marketing and community building stuff
So I'm really sorry, but I don't have enough time for this. Anyway, after global updates I will consider the possibility of making patches. Thanks for understanding.

Reactions: szybki1

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Shortly:Tentacles, giving birth, sex machine table, milking, succubus, mimics…. I hope you’ll like it.
Also, this quest can be a bit tricky, so pay attention to some details.
This scene is also available by fast travel

Where is that quest?
Nightmare location in 0.8.9.

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
Dont know why but piercings doesnt appear for me. I thought it was bug in the 0.8.9 but I also checked this in 0.8.8 and it still doesnt work. Also some other bugs that I found:
- In the witch hut werewolf texture doesnt appear. But in the sex scene with him he appears in his old skin and his position is shifted
- Dialogs sometimes dont skip after first click (dont know if its a bug)
- In the dragon lair there are two places that doesnt have collision (I hope I got the right word). In another words, you can go through textures. First one is to the left from the dragon and the second one is behind her. Theyre also have these holes(?) in the floor.
- When I died to werewolf and had SEX with him, after recovery I fell under the map into abyss.
Thats all I found while playing new version. Looking forward for the new updates.

I rate this game: 8 barbarians from Clash Royal OUT OF 10 barbarians from this game

Final verdict: Good N U T

(sorry for English if Im wrong somewhere Im Ukrainian)

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes