Feb 2, 2018
Viktor Black
Here are my thoughts after playing (0.9.8) a few hours:

A. I love the character sliders and I double love how pregnancy works
B. Nice variety of positions and and I like the x-ray
C. Questing system is a good fit for the setting. Wish the quest log had a few more hints, though.

Some suggestions:
1. Need to show the creampie! And dripping goo. MC needs to react to being CP'd.
2. Reverse rape of monsters if you beat them and you are lewd enough
3. Bug fixes (duh). The clothes and weapons always de-spawned for me after sex. The models would clip into walls and other models during sex with mobs.
4. The girl; She has a spine problem. She needs to see a chiropractor or bone surgeon. I think the spine should be straitened more.
5. Option to have pubic hair.
6. The hair on the girl needs physics. It looks very stiff atm. The tits don't bounce during sex (was using small boobs).

Keep up the good work!
2 and 5 are already in the game, how can u not know after a few hours lol

badz00ka

Nov 24, 2017
does anyone have a problem where the interact key ("E") just won't work? I've tried redownloading the newest version, same problem keeps happening. I've hit every other button too just can't get my character to open doors or talk to anyone.

My RMB also doesn't seem to enter first person mode if that's telling of any issue

edit: oh it's cuz of joystick issues! just unplugged and it's working, thanks

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Because some people have different tastes and fetishes. I personally hate gore as well, along with piss and shit fetishes, but as long as it's avoidable in game or tagged in the description so I know to not download in the first place I personally don't care. I also don't mid people saying "I'd like x in game" as long as it's not a constant thing and it's not well known that the dev has said it won't be included.

Jun 10, 2019
i understand
just saying it would be nice considering all the violence and battles with orcs and stuff, would be nice if it had some gore too
having slavery content with story would be cool though and i don't think you have anything against slavery
like a whole complete slavery line with story

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
it would definitely great if there's waypoint feature added to the game or hints feature, cuz I'm still stuck at puzzle solving at nakzheran gate so i need to used fast travel. also at the oblivion forest i got stuck at, a little help/advice by the community would be Appreciated
Check my Discord server. It contains hints and walkthroughs

Reactions: Lemmington

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
Check my Discord server. It contains hints and walkthroughs
Hi, a few questions:
1 - I thought you said a few builds ago we would get some sort of gallery in the dev version available here as it's very time consuming to get to some scenes, such as the dragon in the mine. Is that still coming?

2 - Will you add a FoV option? When you changed it a while ago it's too distorted/lensed for me.

3 - I'm not sure if you're aware (I reported it before) but some animations are broken, like the orc you can "help" at the inn which instantly makes you pregnant. The sex animation is slowly moving to the left so the orc's dick just moves outside of her body.

There's other bugs which have been around for a while now as well, like while laying an egg if let go left click and click again before laying is complete it moves her model and it can repeat until she's distorted. Also she can be left permanently looking pregnant while in one area if you mess around with that and not all eggs leave her but the bar counts it as done.

4 - You said before you can't have her be "pregnant" with anything but eggs due to Patreon's retarded rules. Can't you just make mod files/an alternate version available outside of Patreon? And for that matter is it very difficult to move away from Patreon to SubscribeStar or whoever doesn't have such bizarrely specific rules?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It's kind of not, though. False positives are a thing. Antivirus program basically label anything the looks even somewhat suspicious as harmful or viral if so much as acts like one. That's not to say they are wrong or bad in doing so, that's intended out of being safer than sorry. Technically, you could call half your OS a virus if it's loaded with all the peripheral software garbage you don't actually need yet constantly runs in the background.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hi, a few questions:
1 - I thought you said a few builds ago we would get some sort of gallery in the dev version available here as it's very time consuming to get to some scenes, such as the dragon in the mine. Is that still coming?

2 - Will you add a FoV option? When you changed it a while ago it's too distorted/lensed for me.

3 - I'm not sure if you're aware (I reported it before) but some animations are broken, like the orc you can "help" at the inn which instantly makes you pregnant. The sex animation is slowly moving to the left so the orc's dick just moves outside of her body.

There's other bugs which have been around for a while now as well, like while laying an egg if let go left click and click again before laying is complete it moves her model and it can repeat until she's distorted. Also she can be left permanently looking pregnant while in one area if you mess around with that and not all eggs leave her but the bar counts it as done.

4 - You said before you can't have her be "pregnant" with anything but eggs due to Patreon's retarded rules. Can't you just make mod files/an alternate version available outside of Patreon? And for that matter is it very difficult to move away from Patreon to SubscribeStar or whoever doesn't have such bizarrely specific rules?

1) I had plan to make every scene in the game available in gallery mode. Yes. It's still in my plans cause for now I'm focused on finishing the story.

2) Not sure if I get your words right.

3) About orc - Nope. Didn't fix it. Thanks. I will check it right now ;) About pregnancy, may you record some video please?

4) Subscribestar doesn't suit me cause I have problems with payments settings there.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes