• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Bro this is driving me nuts.
How the fuck do you get this specific scene with the maid? View attachment 3683083 View attachment 3683078
'Making a move' leads to the talk by the other bed and 'Seduce' just straight up goes into sex by the table. I can never get this scene with the kiss. Wtf

Shit I thought I deleted these xD This is a deleted scene that should've lead to shower sex with the maid, but ultimately I cut it for character development purposes when I decided to give her a bigger part in this game other than just being a throwaway character. Oh shit now I wonder how many other shit my dumbass forgot to take out lol

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Garen and Shadow74

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Shit I thought I deleted these xD This is a deleted scene that should've lead to shower sex with the maid, but ultimately I cut it for character development purposes when I decided to give her a bigger part in this game other than just being a throwaway character. Oh shit now I wonder how many other shit my dumbass forgot to take out lol
Share with this version please
:)

Garen

May 6, 2017
I've been bruteforcing her dialogue options for the past 2 hours like a monkey from the infinite monkey theorem. Fml :HideThePain:

As I finish doxxing you to beat you up, major props on this fantastic game bro. You threw in like a dozen characters right from the start but somehow they all have character and feel real. The humour is top notch and I already have a clear favourite.

279bs_92.jpg 225bs_92.jpg 241bs_92.jpg 183brh_92.jpg 316brh_92.jpg

Literally Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 22-10-10 i want a woman who will beat me up - Google Search.png

camube

Jun 4, 2022

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I like everything said in that post. Especially love the pregnancy mechanic and the chaos it could bring lol. I will definitely subscribe once the update is out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LustyDonkey

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I made a post with a few words regarding the status of the game on subscribestar, I even put pretty pictures in it, some that I've never shown before, it's public so get your ass over there and you will be enlightened.
Does she like anal sex? If so, she will be my favorite. Is she like a nurse or a doctor?

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I like everything said in that post. Especially love the pregnancy mechanic and the chaos it could bring lol. I will definitely subscribe once the update is out.
And what is the mechanics? Well, roughly speaking, it all depends on whether the MC is wearing protection?

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
And what is the mechanics? Well, roughly speaking, it all depends on whether the MC is wearing protection?
No, it will depend on different situations and a lot of it will be randomized, so in one playthrough depending on different stuff, someone will get knocked up, and in another they might not get knocked up even if you make the same exact choices you made previously. To simulate a somewhat "realistic" approach.

This and all the other mechanics will be explained to subscribers in details as they are being developed, but ultimately there will be some sort of tips, tutorials, or help screen implemented in the game some time in the future, explaining the different game mechanics because there is a lot. Cuz even though this is NOT a sandbox game, there is money, theft, crime, skills, jobs, a lot of different crap.

For now it doesn't matter what you do because it's not in it yet, but if everything goes to planned after the 0.2.0 update it will be fully functional.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
No, it will depend on different situations and a lot of it will be randomized, so in one playthrough depending on different stuff, someone will get knocked up, and in another they might not get knocked up even if you make the same exact choices you made previously. To simulate a somewhat "realistic" approach.

This and all the other mechanics will be explained to subscribers in details as they are being developed, but ultimately there will be some sort of tips, tutorials, or help screen implemented in the game some time in the future, explaining the different game mechanics because there is a lot. Cuz even though this is NOT a sandbox game, there is money, theft, crime, skills, jobs, a lot of different crap.

For now it doesn't matter what you do because it's not in it yet, but if everything goes to planned after the 0.2.0 update it will be fully functional.
Randomly? How are you going to implement such mechanics into a visual novel? This isn't some kind of dice roll in Dungeon and Dragons games, is it?

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Randomly? How are you going to implement such mechanics into a visual novel? This isn't some kind of dice roll in Dungeon and Dragons games, is it?
There's a lot that can be done with visual novels if you know what you're doing, half the time I don't, but i still manage to get shit working somehow so it's all good. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow74
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes