4.40 star(s) 25 Votes

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Randomly? How are you going to implement such mechanics into a visual novel? This isn't some kind of dice roll in Dungeon and Dragons games, is it?
There's a lot that can be done with visual novels if you know what you're doing, half the time I don't, but i still manage to get shit working somehow so it's all good. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow74

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
There's a lot that can be done with visual novels if you know what you're doing, half the time I don't, but i still manage to get shit working somehow so it's all good. lol
Is this some kind of mechanics that will work in so-called real time? You know, like that fall animation in GTA 5 where the character tries to grab anything so as not to crash.

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Is this some kind of mechanics that will work in so-called real time? You know, like that fall animation in GTA 5 where the character tries to grab anything so as not to crash.
Look no hard feelings but I won't give out any more details about this. Like I said the inner workings of all the work in progress game mechanics will be shared early with subscribers as I pull them out of my ass... I mean develop them. I will be happy to answer any questions even share screenshots when I can, hell I'll even share my feet pics, but privately. I know many of you don't like when we dev's start yapping about money and cock blocking you with paywalls but I need to be able to afford the holy trinity of game development... Which is weed, hookers and beer.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Look no hard feelings but I won't give out any more details about this. Like I said the inner workings of all the work in progress game mechanics will be shared early with subscribers as I pull them out of my ass... I mean develop them. I will be happy to answer any questions even share screenshots when I can, hell I'll even share my feet pics, but privately. I know many of you don't like when we dev's start yapping about money and cock blocking you with paywalls but I need to be able to afford the holy trinity of game development... Which is weed, hookers and beer.
I like your honesty :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: LustyDonkey

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Before you release Update 2, you gotta find a way to set your Patreon back up. I honestly don't think there's 2 ways about it. For $ to roll in, you need patreons.
Subscribestar has far fewer people in the platform compare to patreon, by a lot.

Your game deserves all the success in the world cuz you're really talented. Your Chapter 1 is one of the top Chapter 1 i've ever played.

There is a game here called Friends In Need where it has 2 version. The one that comply to Patreon, the Vanilla version is called Friends Indeed.

The difference between those 2 games are Friends Indeed take out some options that Patreon doesn't allowed. The Main storyline are largely the same, just the character dynamics would obviously be different.

You might want to look whether it's a viable option for you or not.

For me personally, on my first playthrough I didn't even view the "blackmail" option. I still haven't until now.
By that I mean my experience of playing your Chapter 1 game blindly wouldn't have changed even if those paths aren't available in the Patreon version.
I enjoyed your game greatly for the bus station interactions and then continued in the bus and not having a "dark" or "taboo" paths wouldn't diminish my experience at all tbqh with you (both for Friends Indeed and your game's Chapter 1)
I think the other issue though is that even with the patreon up, he was charging too much just to gain access to the game, and as I brought up before, the game won't garner enough patrons if the entry level to play costs too much. Sure, the creator will get a few people to pay, but to ask for $10 as the lowest tier to be able to play any new update days after its release while the lowest tier only gives access to the demo version, it's gonna shoot the dev in the foot.

Reactions: Eland51298

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
I think the other issue though is that even with the patreon up, he was charging too much just to gain access to the game, and as I brought up before, the game won't garner enough patrons if the entry level to play costs too much. Sure, the creator will get a few people to pay, but to ask for $10 as the lowest tier to be able to play any new update days after its release while the lowest tier only gives access to the demo version, it's gonna shoot the dev in the foot.

Hookers ain't cheap dude, especially the better looking ones, sure I can go for one of the toothless ones but I prefer the ones that have at least 3 or 4 of them.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Hookers ain't cheap dude, especially the better looking ones, sure I can go for one of the toothless ones but I prefer the ones that have at least 3 or 4 of them.
But still, you should be more modest, I appreciate it more :)

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
choices be like
1)hi (-1 love Lexa)
2)hey (possible threesome in the future)
3)sup (+2Lp Donnie)
4)yo (leads to blowjobs scene)
Yeah definitely very confusing and it doesn't say at all what your next action is. What was I thinking? Shame on me... lol
Screenshot_18.png

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_20.png

Last edited:

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
wait when the 3rd happends?
She starts getting interested in you after you attack Murphy, from there if you play your cards right you can fuck her, but Quickie only since the other one leads to a whooole different path that is not developed yet.

SpaceLordSean

Dec 5, 2021
I didn't get the last picture the game goes to the Thanks for playing you've reached the end of this update page when the bus driver turns around to say its overheating and they need to stop never got off the bus is there a string of choices that gets me off the bus. the maid i tried 2 different "make a move" choices . game is great btw the choices are nice that they give different dialog but if a mundane not sexually loaded choice leads to a sex scene without knowledge now im left wondering with the other girl if i take her knife do we fuck later no ok maybe stand ground nope ok turns out non of these do

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I didn't get the last picture the game goes to the Thanks for playing you've reached the end of this update page when the bus driver turns around to say its overheating and they need to stop never got off the bus is there a string of choices that gets me off the bus. the maid i tried 2 different "make a move" choices . game is great btw the choices are nice that they give different dialog but if a mundane not sexually loaded choice leads to a sex scene without knowledge now im left wondering with the other girl if i take her knife do we fuck later no ok maybe stand ground nope ok turns out non of these do
The third picture is a spoiler. She's not in the demo

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I hope the game doesn't have a choice to ruin your Friendship with Donny or something like that. I don't want to have such a choice in general. I love this Fat Man

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Yeah sorry about the last picture, that's from the next update my drunk ass wasn't paying attention. Well don't think of these like black and white choices, think of these more like you're having a conversation with people, one choice won't decide an entire outcome of the whole conversation, and what did you expect with Naomi? to have sex on the bus front of everybody?

The reason I always say don't roll back, stick with the choices you make cuz a lot of these won't play out right away, this bus altercation is a good example.
MC is not alone in the bus, there are other people there and as you saw if you look in the background they are watching and they will react to your actions according to their personalities.

Naomi does the same, she reacts according to her personality, so if you stand your ground and not do anything she gets a bit cocky and tries to intimidate you, but in the background Lexa is watching who's in love with the MC and loses her shit seeing that someone is threatening the man she loves so she reacts according to her personality traits, in this situation "Hothead" and "Spontaneous" and she beats the shit out of her.

If you go back to your seat, some of the women will view you as a coward and a pussy and others will understand that she had a knife and you didn't want to risk getting stabbed.

Threatening her and attacking her again different consequences, some of the women like a man who's not afraid and he can take care of himself, others will get scared of you because... well you just threatened someone who has a knife to your throat, that is either stupid borderline insane, or you have balls of steel.

And all these choices will have consequences down the line, that's why you should NEVER roll back just keep going, these characters act like real people, they all have their own personalities and they will remember your actions down the line, just like real life. Some of them will want nothing to do with you, some wont be able to resist you. But one choice will rarely decide an entire outcome, usually it just leads to a whole other number of different things to happen.

I know this might be a bit confusing don't think too much about what choice you make, just go with your guts and what feels right to you, you can always start a new game and have different conversations with the characters that will lead to content that you never seen before, but it's not that hard to figure out what choices to make if you're pursuing a certain character. For example Annette, she voiced her opinion countless of times how she doesn't like violence etc. So if you want to make her happy and like you more, what do you think your choices on the bus should be?

shit now after writing all this down I feel like this lmfao

Untitledsss.png

Last edited:

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
The third picture is a spoiler. She's not in the demo
dude wtf are you talking about? She's in the demo and you can even have sex with her in the bathroom. There's even a screenshot in the preview images on this thread.

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
I hope the game doesn't have a choice to ruin your Friendship with Donny or something like that. I don't want to have such a choice in general. I love this Fat Man
All I'm gonna say that your actions you take in the game (multiple choices through out the game) you might even get him killed. And that's the case even for other people too, even main characters. So no pressure.

Reactions: lmcc

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Here I am just hoping we knock up the maid (forgive me for I have forgotten her name) and end up with her / any other milf. Hope development is going well my friend!
If the maid gave you a note there is a chance to have more content with her. I'm not gonna spoil anything keep playing my guy :)
Developement is going great, I fixed most of the things I fucked up with the animations that I mentioned in my Subscribestar post, now I'm just sitting here with my thumb up my ass waiting everything to render, which will take a while...

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes