4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

TLE video game translator
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
How arrogant of you to assume that. I most certainly checked the quest journal quite often, and I was glad the game had one, which was one of the reason I complemented you on the UI design, and I've never had that issue with that particular quest, but I can understand why some people might and it doesn't really matter what the journal says when you don't have the ingredients to create the potion and don't know where to find them.
it was just a joke. sorry:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
If you don't have enough, try leaving the town and visit the field which is to the west of the town on the map. Each time you visit the field, random number of ingredients of various kinds will pop up and you can collect them. After a couple of visits, the field runs out of ingredients and the MC will let you know. Save before you go there, cause the ingredient you need may not show up as they seem to be generated randomly.
Conversely, remember to search Arhunda's alchemy table. When I played through I only got ingredients in the tower, from the alchemy table, and in town and I had enough to make the medium health potion to heal him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avakao

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Conversely, remember to search Arhunda's alchemy table. When I played through I only got ingredients in the tower, from the alchemy table, and in town and I had enough to make the medium health potion to heal him.
I know, IIRC there's one ingredient on her table, but it's possible to miss that and you may not be in a loot everything mode and may not have wanted to steal from someone who saved your life. But, yes, if you have thoroughly explored every nook and cranny before arriving the town and haven't wasted any ingredients to make unnecessary potions, you should indeed have enough materials to make that potion without needing additional ingredients from the field.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I'm sorry if this is another joke that I don't get in this thread.
Common video game logic, especially in RPGs and adventure games. You take everything that isn't nailed down. And if it is nailed down, you pry it up, and then take both it and the nails.

Very few RPGs penalize you for or even acknowledge that you're walking into everyone's houses, opening every chest, and taking all their stuff without permission. It's just one of those things that's kind of accepted as a trope of the genre. It's almost more weird to respect other people and their property.

Reactions: NukaCola

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Common video game logic, especially in RPGs and adventure games. You take everything that isn't nailed down. And if it is nailed down, you pry it up, and then take both it and the nails.

Very few RPGs penalize you for or even acknowledge that you're walking into everyone's houses, opening every chest, and taking all their stuff without permission. It's just one of those things that's kind of accepted as a trope of the genre. It's almost more weird to respect other people and their property.
That's a sweeping generalization on RPGs, as well as on the people who play them. It's most definitely not an accepted RPG trope as you claim, since not every RPG lets you snatch everything and put them into your pocket. Some people have the tendency to hoard things, so they tend to pick up everything if they can, if the game allows it, whereas others don't care about that and some people don't see any problem in stealing, whereas others do. These games are called role playing games for a reason, if everyone was supposed to play these games the same way, there wouldn't be any role playing in them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

pretty much especially early when money is tight and later just to get those last lvls of training.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
It's most definitely not an accepted RPG trope as you claim
It very much is.

How you choose to roleplay doesn't really alter the fact of how devs code in mechanics and design games (and how most players play them). The vast majority of RPGs are designed around the idea that players will be looting every chest and item they see, and power levels, item availability, and the overall game economy are balanced on that assumption. Yes, you can choose to play a character who refuses to take anything that seems like it belongs to someone else, but you'll be deliberately handicapping yourself in the process (in the same way that I knowingly handicap myself in RPGs when I refuse to wear the most powerful armors or helmets because they look stupid, in favor of wearing weaker gear that looks much better).

There are very few games that actively punish you for stealing in any meaningful way. The Ultima games require you to maintain your virtues so stealing is bad. And Bethesda games (like Fallout or the Elder Scrolls titles) tend to mark items as "stolen", with NPCs reacting to theft and with you being unable to sell stolen goods (at least until you find a fence or join the Thieves' Guild or take the Speech perk that lets you fence goods to any merchant, at which point stealing becomes almost meaningless). But those are more the rare exceptions that prove the rule than they are proof that a trope doesn't exist or isn't widely accepted. In most RPGs, you'll stroll directly into the king's bedroom, open all of his chests directly in front of him, take everything, and no one will bat an eye. It's basically a running joke among gamers that the average fantasy hero is a kleptomaniac serial killer, because that's how most of them are played (and how you're generally encouraged to play them).

And that's just RPGs. If you refuse to steal in nearly every point-and-click adventure game ever made, you basically make the game unwinnable, because you almost always need to use other people's stuff to solve puzzles.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And that's just RPGs. If you refuse to steal in nearly every point-and-click adventure game ever made, you basically make the game unwinnable, because you almost always need to use other people's stuff to solve puzzles.
or pay "hefty" sum from quest object.

AlterNation

Nov 15, 2018
I played the game a couple of months back and it was awesome from what I remember, but when is the next update coming?

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020

Hello, everyone.
It's been so long since I've written anything that I almost forgot how to do it. He-he. I hope that… that this post will make someone happy.

So, joyfully, but with a little sadness and shame, I announce to you the release dates for the game:

Tier 1 – 11/22/2021
Tier 2 – 11/30/2021
Tier 3 – 12/10/2021
Tier 4 – 12/20/2021
For those who have never supported me and those who will become patrons after this post, the date is unknown.

Now let me explain what this is all about and how it works. I am attaching an excel file below in which you can see the tiers of every patron, regardless of whether your subscription is active or not. Yes, you can cancel your subscription after this post, and that won't prevent you from getting the game on the date written next to your email. I apologise for using your email addresses for making this list and not your nicknames. Firstly, there are identical nicknames, and putting them there could’ve caused confusion. Secondly, the patrons who cancelled their subscription wouldn’t be able to see a post for patrons only. That is why I had to do it this way.
As for the release for those who are not subscribed and have never been patrons of the game, the release date is not yet available. I’ll inform you about the news on the release for this group of players when the time comes. Important info!!! The players who will subscribe after this post won’t be included in any tier and will receive the game on the same day as those who aren’t subscribed. Therefore, there is no reason to subscribe if you want to get the game earlier. You won’t get it!!!
The game will be distributed by sending out emails with download links, so check your emails when the day comes.
I kindly ask you for your understanding and sincerely hope that I won’t find the game on some portal before its official release. If this happens, I will be forced to make a general release on Patreon, and next time, I’ll have to approach the process of distribution individually by including a special tag file in every version I release; with this file, I’ll be able to find the patron who leaks the game to third-party websites. As a result, this patron will be permanently banned.

If anyone has any questions concerning this post, feel free to leave a comment or send me a private message.

Have a nice day, everyone!
MrgT (Nu’ar Studio)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Damn, I just pledged and cancelled my patronage like yesterday. Still, it's great to see some clear date but I hope it's not rushed. What's up with date for patrons who came later cuz I actually can renew my status at any point and wouldn't mind some clear picture?

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
Damn, I just pledged and cancelled my patronage like yesterday. Still, it's great to see some clear date but I hope it's not rushed. What's up with date for patrons who came later cuz I actually can renew my status at any point and wouldn't mind some clear picture?
I sent you a message with the game release date for you on Patreon ;)
p.s. if I didn't send write to me

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
oh glad to see this game got an update and will get one soon! really enjoyed it! quality work! but i assume the mc still can't get optionally more curves/bigger tits yet? cause thats the primary thing which i would enjoy more. a less thin "teenager" looking girl and a more curvy girl (i mean even some teenagers are curvier lol) at least optionally like some other games in same genre do. that would be still really great. otherwise i look forward for more and i am curious what i missed in the first update

• Angry
Reactions: Orleandr

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Despite what he wrote about release dates, his Patreon page has been removed. I'm thinking this game is no more, but I hope I'm wrong.

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
Despite what he wrote about release dates, his Patreon page has been removed. I'm thinking this game is no more, but I hope I'm wrong.
She changed her Patreon name, this is the new link.
Speaking about Patreon, anyone willing to share her December updates please?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes