4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is 1 of oldest game since last update on my playlist which hasn't been abandoned.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Since I as a patron had this pleasure to test next version of this game I must say it's amazing. To be frank the way game systems work and look is almost mainstream level of quality. It's really really enjoyable and I just pray dev won't be crushed under complexity of his systems. Simply brilliant game and definitely worth every penny of your support

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

TLE video game translator
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
Since I as a patron had this pleasure to test next version of this game I must say it's amazing. To be frank the way game systems work and look is almost mainstream level of quality. It's really really enjoyable and I just pray dev won't be crushed under complexity of his systems. Simply brilliant game and definitely worth every penny of your support
Oh, you're so sweeeeeet:love: thank you, thank you, thank you

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
[...] there will be no release not only for those who do not support the game on Patreon but also for the new patrons who subscribe after this post.

So a person who now decides to support this game will only get access to some posts on Patreon. Sounds like a worst idea ever.

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

TLE video game translator
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
[...] there will be no release not only for those who do not support the game on Patreon but also for the new patrons who subscribe after this post.

So a person who now decides to support this game will only get access to some posts on Patreon. Sounds like a worst idea ever.
If a person decides to support the game, and not just get it, it doesn't matter to him, don't you think?
Anyway, I'm not asking anyone to support the game. I am more than enough of the support that I have now. :giggle:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
If a person decides to support the game, and not just get it, it doesn't matter to him, don't you think?
Anyway, I'm not asking anyone to support the game. I am more than enough of the support that I have now. :giggle:
This is not a good idea. You should make it easy to find your game, not lock everything up, especially for new patrons. You won't grow if you do this.

I've been supporting projects for a long time and I don't care if newbies get the game at the same time as me, I suspect it's the same for the other long-term supporters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
About 2 hours if you explore everywhere and read dialogues.
yea reading everything takes up 1-1.5 hrs and exploring school takes around 30 mins especially if watches alt routes too and village around 30 mins and tasks 30+ mins.

Akaal

Mar 30, 2021
About 2 hours if you explore everywhere and read dialogues.
I can confirm from personal experience that the playtime can easily extend to eight hours minimum if you listen to your neighbours yell at each other, cook, eat, watch TV and have a long phonecall patiently explaining your boss how to do his job, while playing this game.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes