4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game looks gorgeous, now time for the million-dollar question. Is the rape avoidable, or is it backstory? :unsure:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Wooooooooooooooot?! Lora is back?! Fuck yeah! Pardon my french.
The first release has/had already so much depth and even more potential.
Not to mention great visuals. A welcoming change to all the rather
dull single path and generic visual novels.

I am so glad that 86 (Nu'ar Studio) is still working on it or got back to working on it.
Hype!!!! :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Just started playing this and I must say that this is a very pretty game. A ton of effort went into the models and even though I recognize some of the faces from other games, at least the costumes look nice and quite special. I'm quite enjoying myself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
Played only a bit but really impressed so far.

Gorgeous visuals, actual mechanics and inventory and decent dialogue options, plausible world building... Very strong Dragon Age Origins vibe.

So far it looks like a gem.

I only wish navigating around was a bit easier and transitions faster.

Also, really rather neat to use cyrilic letters for magic.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
All sexual/erotic content with the protagonist is avoidable
So, the rape happens to the MC or one of the other characters? It didn't look like the girl getting abused was the MC in the shots on the OP, or was it? :unsure:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I can't seem to help the dude with the horse, I have the potions ready and all but still I can't give it to him. Has anyone been able to complete the quest ?

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or something?

I'd really wish to know whether I've reached the end of content or I'm just stuck?

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Is there a walkthrough or something?

I'd really wish to know whether I've reached the end of content or I'm just stuck?
Check the descriptions of the quests in the quest menu regularly. They provide some useful info. There is also a file with the hints and a readme file in the game folder.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
I just wanted to try this game but the sudden realization stopped me from doing so and that is the fact that this game just have 3 updates , in 20 months :( I really want to play this cool game but it will take another 2 years to have some content to play and that could break my heart if i end up enjoying the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just wanted to try this game but the sudden realization stopped me from doing so and that is the fact that this game just have 3 updates , in 20 months :( I really want to play this cool game but it will take another 2 years to have some content to play and that could break my heart if i end up enjoying the game.
there is plenty to play for a few hrs.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes