4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
I just wanted to try this game but the sudden realization stopped me from doing so and that is the fact that this game just have 3 updates , in 20 months :( I really want to play this cool game but it will take another 2 years to have some content to play and that could break my heart if i end up enjoying the game.
The game features some complex gameplay mechanics and systems. They are amazing :giggle: That’s why writing the code takes quite a long time. But regular updates on the development progress are published on the Patreon page.

Aug 20, 2021
So how on earht do i learn skills? I open spell menu > going necro > spendind all my points in that tree, but there is no button that goes back to main screen, only the small on the bottom that does roll back WTF ? !

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Traceback error when trying to pay Arnor with the players own money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also can't seem to be able to give the animal potion to the horse as it just keeps saying that I have to find a way to help them.

I also can't seem to go to the forest camp to give them the stolen letter.

*Edit it seems you can only go to the forest camp alone.

Lora has her feet in the water and saying something is biting her fingers instead of something is biting my toes.

Last edited:
Reactions: M1ad

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Traceback error when trying to pay Arnor with the players own money.

I also can't seem to be able to give the animal potion to the horse as it just keeps saying that I have to find a way to help them.

I also can't seem to go to the forest camp to give them the stolen letter.

*Edit it seems you can only go to the forest camp alone.

Lora has her feet in the water and saying something is biting her fingers instead of something is biting my toes.

alyath

May 31, 2020
I have some Problems with the Niah Quest, and the Trade window. It seems sometimes it is liekly closing the curent Game and send me back to Main Menu. On the positive side I enjoy the music there:love:.

So I imported the Save from Ver 0.02. Hope this is causing the error. But maybe someone with more knowledge then me can help me there.
I upload the save, just open the Inventory and try to read the Letter to reproduce the error.
Same goes for trading just visit Mel at the Tavern and talk to her about trading. After the Ingame explanation it goes right into error and back to Main Menu.

Reactions: Aredelya

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
I have some Problems with the Niah Quest, and the Trade window. It seems sometimes it is liekly closing the curent Game and send me back to Main Menu. On the positive side I enjoy the music there:love:.

So I imported the Save from Ver 0.02. Hope this is causing the error. But maybe someone with more knowledge then me can help me there.
I upload the save, just open the Inventory and try to read the Letter to reproduce the error.
Same goes for trading just visit Mel at the Tavern and talk to her about trading. After the Ingame explanation it goes right into error and back to Main Menu.
Hey. I believe these issues occur because you are using your save from 0.02. Old saves are not compatible with 0.03, so it is necessary to start a new game. I've just checked it. The quest with Niah and the Trade window work fine if you make a new save. In your save, there are errors in the description of the quest with Niah, for example. The old description overlaps with the new one. Please try to start a new game :) And I am glad to hear you like the music. I love it too :love:

Reactions: alyath

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I'm stuck... I have chosen which Abilities I want, figured out how to change between the different sub-classes (using S key) which took some time, but I don't know how to leave the Abilities screen and progress the game. Can anyone help please?

alyath

May 31, 2020
Oh now I do feel foolish. Thanks!
I have done the same....

Hey. I believe these issues occur because you are using your save from 0.02. Old saves are not compatible with 0.03, so it is necessary to start a new game. I've just checked it. The quest with Niah and the Trade window work fine if you make a new save. In your save, there are errors in the description of the quest with Niah, for example. The old description overlaps with the new one. Please try to start a new game :) And I am glad to hear you like the music. I love it too :love:
And yes I have tested it and now all works quite fine. Thanx a lot. It is such a nice Game. At first I got some scared vibes after the
about Assasins Creed Games. And in some of this Games it was real annoying. Th Story is on a peek, and then you got drawn back to the real World. But in the end it seems quite nice, and (y)for the Teacher.
Another BIG Gamechanger is that you can change your Party! I was totally stunned by that fact. And even Dialouges with NPC Change. Wooow Awesome, absolutely awesome. As far this Game is in my Top3 about mechanics. And Dev says this is the First Game:oops:. Really outstanding!

But how far is the development of Niah Quest? I stand there all Night and nothing happens, and the Tip says to watch over her House at Night.

• Red Heart

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
I have done the same....

And yes I have tested it and now all works quite fine. Thanx a lot. It is such a nice Game. At first I got some scared vibes after the
about Assasins Creed Games. And in some of this Games it was real annoying. Th Story is on a peek, and then you got drawn back to the real World. But in the end it seems quite nice, and (y)for the Teacher.
Another BIG Gamechanger is that you can change your Party! I was totally stunned by that fact. And even Dialouges with NPC Change. Wooow Awesome, absolutely awesome. As far this Game is in my Top3 about mechanics. And Dev says this is the First Game:oops:. Really outstanding!

But how far is the development of Niah Quest? I stand there all Night and nothing happens, and the Tip says to watch over her House at Night.
Thank you so much for your kind words about the game :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: tripleP and alyath

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I am probably overlooking something, but i am at the beginning when they are raiding the tower, and it's telling you to get dressed. I open the inventory screen, and there is nothing on the left to select like there was at the very beginning when you were late to class.

Am i just not looking in the correct spot?

[Edit] nevermind, found it. The buttons you have to click on are very dark on a black background. I would recommend making the icons stand out a bit more.

Otherwise, very ambitious project using the renpy engine so far!

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Even tho I'm not for leaks (at least at this point) it really warms my heart to see such a positive reception. Hope it will build up Nuar's confidence cuz game he develops is top quality to say at least.

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
Honestly, I'm more afraid of the ambition of this project.

Something of this scope requires a dedicated team. I'm afraid author might burn out, maybe even sooner rather than later

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
With such a scope I'd honestly be glad with slow updates until everything is settled mechanically. Later on with just scenes addition things should be easier. So far dev did not dissapoint and there is no indication he'll give up any time soon. Support is the best way to ensure that for sure

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes