4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
(I'll probably figure this out about 30 seconds after posting... ;) )

How does one initiate spell casting during combat? She has no weapon, but the only choice I get is to "Strike", "Drink Potion" or "Run Away". I chose my character to be an Enchantress with specialization in Necromancy (mostly). But I cannot use any spells in battle and am getting stomped.

Reactions: Aredelya

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
(I'll probably figure this out about 30 seconds after posting... ;) )

How does one initiate spell casting during combat? She has no weapon, but the only choice I get is to "Strike", "Drink Potion" or "Run Away". I chose my character to be an Enchantress with specialization in Necromancy (mostly). But I cannot use any spells in battle and am getting stomped.
The combat system that will utilise the abilities is not complete yet because it requires writing very complex code. In 0.03, you can only use these three options in combat.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unrelated to the above, is there a trigger that has Birghan be one of the town folks that visits for a potion for the Milinda arc? I had him show up once, but i wasnt ready for him, so i reloaded.

Since then, i cant get him to show up at all, no matter how many days i let go by or save scumming i try.

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019

Unrelated to the above, is there a trigger that has Birghan be one of the town folks that visits for a potion for the Milinda arc? I had him show up once, but i wasnt ready for him, so i reloaded.

Since then, i cant get him to show up at all, no matter how many days i let go by or save scumming i try.
No, there is no way to “summon” a specific character. These events are random. But he will definitely show up eventually. He really wants that potion after all :sneaky:

Last edited:

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
So I've got two playthroughs running (working for the bandits with virginity still intact ATM and not working for them with virginity lost). How do I access the door with the question mark? I think I've done most of the sidequests currently in the game, but it still says that they want to speak to the villagers about it, and I can't seem to do that right now.

Oh and Is helping July with Liam an unifished quest? I can't speak to him because he keeps watch over his horse.

Last edited:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
No, there is no way to “summon” a specific character. These events are random. But he will definitely show up eventually. He really wants that potion after all :sneaky:
Okay, i reloaded an earlier save, redid it up to when the villagers would visit, finally got Birghan to show up, agreed to make the potion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aredelya

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
So I've got two playthroughs running (working for the bandits with virginity still intact ATM and not working for them with virginity lost). How do I access the door with the question mark? I think I've done most of the sidequests currently in the game, but it still says that they want to speak to the villagers about it, and I can't seem to do that right now.

Oh and Is helping July with Liam an unifished quest? I can't speak to him because he keeps watch over his horse.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Since magic can't be used safely nowadays, I chose the way of the destroyer for Lora. The only problem is that I don't know where to buy a huge sword or axe, and the rest of the equipement. I guess that Marcus (or Marius, I'm not sure) doesn't offer to teach Lora because she has not even a weapon. Sweet Margarita, would you be around here? :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would be great if skipping worked but alas no.

also would like to know when restarting from scratch on every version stops.

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Hellow.
1. I got the quest "Abbasitism", but I can't find them anywhere in Marogirt...
2. in the game files there is a folder TheLastEnchantressRevival-0.0.3\game\images\stories. How can I see these stories in the game?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hello.
Has anybody managed to get a weapon? There are some in the hideout of the Faces but I can't take any. Maybe it isn't possible yet.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yo, so how do i get weps ? Like i understand you need weapons to use your skills ? OK so were or how i make em?
i guess mirilian would sell but don't think those are in game yet.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes