4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Wooow Love this game :love: Got hooked directly :love:
Well, i think im done with almost everything...
2 things:
What about Soren... Couse like the horse quest it doesnt say thats it in this version?
Pilgrims? Diddnt encounter anything about guiding any pilgrims... According to Devs hints in the gamefolder, i did everything... Any ideas?

Diddnt encounter any errors besides one when i was trying to return the pouch with my own money in Sorens quest, but it still worked to return the money.
Great game Dev :D Cant wait for next update (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so where is back of inn? where that ex-soldier sits or next to fire place or empty part of inn?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
How does one initiate spell casting during combat? She has no weapon, but the only choice I get is to "Strike", "Drink Potion" or "Run Away". I chose my character to be an Enchantress with specialization in Necromancy (mostly). But I cannot use any spells in battle and am getting stomped.
Did you take Annie with you? She's a fairly good fighter.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
How can I complete the quest "Swim in the river"? I swam three times but nothing happened.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
take annie with Lora,
I do'nt think it work。
I try 3 time take annie to attack wolf。Annia is disappear
You don't see Annie during the fight but you should be able to see the damage she does in the same small slot which shows your damage.
If your life runs too low you can use health potions, or run away and come back.

Last edited:

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
You don't see Annie during the fight but you should be able to see the damage she does in the same small slot which shows your damage.
If your life runs too low you can use health potions, or run away and come back.
Lora life too low??
Lora was not used health potions now, Lora is same to killed the last big wolf。
Take Annie just want to see the diffent。

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes