4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
What about Soren... Couse like the horse quest it doesnt say thats it in this version?
Pilgrims? Diddnt encounter anything about guiding any pilgrims... According to Devs hints in the gamefolder, i did everything... Any ideas?

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
What about Soren... Couse like the horse quest it doesnt say thats it in this version?
Pilgrims? Diddnt encounter anything about guiding any pilgrims... According to Devs hints in the gamefolder, i did everything... Any ideas?
wait to upgrade 0.04

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
If you choose to go fight the wolves for the farmer you meet them on your way.
Personally I chose the easy option and didn't go to the wolves. I'm wondering now if I missed something important. I don't really feel (yet, at least) like restarting from the save I made when this choice occurred, and redoing everything afterwards.

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
If you choose to go fight the wolves for the farmer you meet them on your way.
Personally I chose the easy option and didn't go to the wolves. I'm wondering now if I missed something important. I don't really feel (yet, at least) like restarting from the save I made when this choice occurred, and redoing everything afterwards.
Hope Lora wait the hard time the princes say

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is great. Beautiful renders, and an interesting story. The only thing I disliked when I played it is the code is sometimes buggy. Like it would give error messages at a couple of points,
Here is a traceback of one of the bugs I found.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At another point something fucked up on the games internal clock and time froze completely and had to go to a previous because I couldn't sleep or change time anymore.

Also, at the one point it felt like it was missing a scene, plus the fight was kinda hard... Here is what happened: So, there is this one quest where these 3 bad guys want 5 gold because they kidnapped a little girl. I went and looked for someone to toss that gold, but I couldn't make enough money so I got some health potions and went and fought em. There was no way for me to find any weapons yet... I couldn't find a sword or bow or anything so had to go in bare handed against 3 dudes, plus I couldn't use my magic when I was using it early in the game? Anyways they kicked my ass... There should definitely be a game over bad end scene there instead of just exit game... Also, I grinded the fight out by making a bunch of potions before the fight. Then it's like you kick the dudes ass, but then they don't even show you returning the little girl to her mom or anything like that? It's just weird that it's not there. It felt like it was a part of a quest and not a whole quest that didn't have a pay off.

It's a really good game just needs a bit more content / bugfixes. It's got a lot of potential.

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
This game is great. Beautiful renders, and an interesting story. The only thing I disliked when I played it is the code is sometimes buggy. Like it would give error messages at a couple of points,
Here is a traceback of one of the bugs I found.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At another point something fucked up on the games internal clock and time froze completely and had to go to a previous because I couldn't sleep or change time anymore.

Also, at the one point it felt like it was missing a scene, plus the fight was kinda hard... Here is what happened: So, there is this one quest where these 3 bad guys want 5 gold because they kidnapped a little girl. I went and looked for someone to toss that gold, but I couldn't make enough money so I got some health potions and went and fought em. There was no way for me to find any weapons yet... I couldn't find a sword or bow or anything so had to go in bare handed against 3 dudes, plus I couldn't use my magic when I was using it early in the game? Anyways they kicked my ass... There should definitely be a game over bad end scene there instead of just exit game... Also, I grinded the fight out by making a bunch of potions before the fight. Then it's like you kick the dudes ass, but then they don't even show you returning the little girl to her mom or anything like that? It's just weird that it's not there. It felt like it was a part of a quest and not a whole quest that didn't have a pay off.

It's a really good game just needs a bit more content / bugfixes. It's got a lot of potential.

I support U

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Sooo how do you know you have completed all current content? Some missions say wait for the next update but a lot don't..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Between 17:00 - 19:00 look behind the Inn, there's a little "Peek" Choice. Very easy to miss.
yea got it, i'd say that isn't back of inn, it's front of inn and left side is side entrance.

fatman and sleazebag came back and wanted potions again this time more powerful. both want to get into lora's pants and other wants to get into milinda's pants.

now i just need to unlock farm and swimming and neither seems to be triggered at town nor waiting ppls to come buying potions.

Reactions: leo1messi
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes