4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
add 10 dollars patreon

• Get the most recent version of Enchantress and Stories four days after their initial release!
  • Access to the full version of the game! (with two game modes and some extra scenes)
  • Plus all previous rewards
two game modes......... where link

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

TLE video game translator
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
add 10 dollars patreon

• Get the most recent version of Enchantress and Stories four days after their initial release!
  • Access to the full version of the game! (with two game modes and some extra scenes)
  • Plus all previous rewards
two game modes......... where link
The link is in April 2022 now :rolleyes: :cry:
p.s. If you became my patron for that reason, you can write your Patreon nickname to me, and I'll refund you

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so got lake unlocked after travelling as annie and she showing lake to nora (and lora has swam there twice and 2nd quest on lake (quest says river although) is apparently for next version).

so how to unlock farm? have talked to every1 as lora and annie and made tons of potions (even farmer lady (i think) has visited thrice) but no avail so either i'm missing something or its unlocked after x time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
On the map in the mercenary's hideout.
i know where it is but not how to unlock and turned bandits down before unlocking lake. why she/they needs to join bandits to get to farm?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so joined faces and did quests, girls must have very hurting hands now after killing near 10 wolves and 3 kidnappers.

so overall game is good but there are "some" slowtimes when nothing happens (due player not knowing that girls need to join faces and also control annie to unlock lake), fighting w/o any kind of weapon against wolves was dumb and against bandits even dumber (w/o retreating 30+ health potions would been needed and that would have cost a lot but after making tons of potions to various ppls not a problem), even that dagger in faces hideout would been some help, most quests don't indicate that continues later, some potion requests made no sense and some were totally bad.

Reactions: 86 (Nu'ar Studios)

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Because it's a mission for the organization which Nordack wants to rebuild.
Hrm, i havent seen anything regarding unlocking the farm from the bandit map. In fact, after reading this, i went back to check.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but haven't seen anything regarding the farm.

Ive already killed the wolves and bandits, cant finish baroness quest until next update, iirc, so not sure if i am just missing a step.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hrm, i havent seen anything regarding unlocking the farm from the bandit map. In fact, after reading this, i went back to check.
Ive already killed the wolves and bandits, cant finish baroness quest until next update, iirc, so not sure if i am just missing a step.
You don't unlock the farm (at least not in the current state of the game). After you've done the work for the farmer you can't go back.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
how do i unlock the lake? where do i go while using annie?
You don't play Annie to find the lake. You must play Lora and part ways with Annie. While she's alone, she explores the region and finds the lake. Later you reunite with her, after some time when you talk to her, you have the opportunity to take a walk and she leads you to the lake. And then you can watch a quite lovely scene.

Reactions: darkslide5006

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
end of content except making more potions.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes