4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
ah, it has been removed. well you can request new port on proper place (not this thread).
U can use phone research "G" the game and use the chrome play(but it is 0.02 ver)
I do'nt like write the web in f95zone
good luck

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

TLE video game translator
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020

Reminder!
Voting for Janette’s standard battle outfit for the next update will be over in less than 24 hours. You still have time to cast your vote.
Also, soon the next poll will be available to the Young Arcanists and the patrons of higher ranks ;)
The render shows the currently leading outfit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have a good Wednesday, everyone!

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021

Reminder!
Voting for Janette’s standard battle outfit for the next update will be over in less than 24 hours. You still have time to cast your vote.
Also, soon the next poll will be available to the Young Arcanists and the patrons of higher ranks ;)
The render shows the currently leading outfit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have a good Wednesday, everyone!
The outfit is very nice. She looks like the fifth musketeer. Will she use a rapier too? :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: 86 (Nu'ar Studios)

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
lora needs something like shortsword if she again has to fight against rapid animals or rapid thugs.
Lora's sword is not strong enough to lift, let alone fight with it. A pair of lightweight daggers, just right, I think. Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lora's sword is not strong enough to lift, let alone fight with it. A pair of lightweight daggers, just right, I think. Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.
shortsword is just bit longer than dagger and few times wider than dagger so it deals more dmg than dagger.

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Lora's sword is not strong enough to lift, let alone fight with it. A pair of lightweight daggers, just right, I think.
It all depends on what speciality you chose for her. If she's a Destroyer, for instance, she's supposed to be strong enough to wield a two-handed weapon, I guess.
She's slim but it doesn't imply she's weak. Moreover some dialogues show that she'll train with Marius (if you chose her to be a warrior). Maybe she'll become a little (just a little :)) more muscular after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 86 (Nu'ar Studios)

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
It all depends on what speciality you chose for her. If she's a Destroyer, for instance, she's supposed to be strong enough to wield a two-handed weapon, I guess.
She's slim but it doesn't imply she's weak. Moreover some dialogues show that she'll train with Marius (if you chose her to be a warrior). Maybe she'll become a little (just a little ) more muscular after that.:)
Do you seriously believe that Lora, who until then had not held anything heavier than alchemical tools in her hands, suddenly, with a wave of a magic wand, will immediately be able to fight with a two-handed weapon? I repeat, she does not have enough strength for this, no matter how much and with whom she would not train. But I don't see any point in arguing about this, everyone has their own Lora, well, everything is the will of the developer. I'm sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes