4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
You can progress in the second and third quests (not in the first one), but you can't finish them yet. Try and go swim with Lora in the evening (if I remember well), you probably need to go several times. The Abyssites aren't in the house with the question mark, try all arrows on the ground in the village, I think it's around the front of the tavern, where a guy is standing before a barrel.

I have gone to the lake 7 nights in a row with Annie and the option to go swimming does not come up. I have also stood there and just advanced the clock and not got the option.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I have gone to the lake 7 nights in a row with Annie and the option to go swimming does not come up. I have also stood there and just advanced the clock and not got the option.
Maybe Lora should go first, it's what I did.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i swam as annie in the evening and got near same as lora in daylight and next time lora swam in the evening no spy so i let it be.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Hello, everyone,
This post won't be very long (at least I don't think so right now), so you won't have to read too much.

1. After considering all the current and upcoming events in my head, I realized that a quick launch of the next version would not work. The reality is that in the coming months I will have to spend more time studying, which means... well, you know what I mean. So, I guess it's not worth waiting for the release of the game before June. (Yes, I understand that it's a long wait, but... it's kind of the only way).

2. Since the method of releasing the game I used last time didn't quite prove worthwhile, this time everything will be done in the usual way: in the form of Patreon posts, divided according to your tiers.

3. Point two allows us to conclude that you don't have to support me until the release as it won't affect how long it takes to receive the game. Therefore, I advise you to reduce or cancel your tiers after Sea, since after Sea and until the release, the only things I will be sharing will be renders and minor information on the development process.

4. After the two current outfit polls are over, there will be one or three more waiting for you, after which there will be no polls until the release of update 0.04.

5. Have a good one!

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
How eager that when Lora has sex for the first time, the man can make Lora orgasm to the point of fainting. That man was so incompetent that he had only one short 5 seconds to face such a beautiful girl. No wonder LORA is sad

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
What a desire to have a chance to peek when customers come when lora is wearing a dress and no underwear. That lora blushed and her heart beat fast and made the medicine carefully. Not sure if random medicines go wrong.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How eager that when Lora has sex for the first time, the man can make Lora orgasm to the point of fainting. That man was so incompetent that he had only one short 5 seconds to face such a beautiful girl. No wonder LORA is sad
What a desire to have a chance to peek when customers come when lora is wearing a dress and no underwear. That lora blushed and her heart beat fast and made the medicine carefully. Not sure if random medicines go wrong.
1. don't dblpost
2. lora didn't have sex yet
3. when she serves those 2 assholes they imagine her naked
4. potions work always

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
1. don't dblpost-----> So, will is free
2. lora didn't have sex yet---->Lora now sometimes is not virgin(U konw)
3. when she serves those 2 assholes they imagine her naked------>Jacky Chen says every"man" always do that
4. potions work always---->maybe ....

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes