4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
There is an android port of the game?
I recommend installing JoiPlay and the renpy plugin for it and just play the standard PC version on your android device.

I play the PC versions of this and other Renpy games on my old S7 just fine.

Reactions: chou nick

CicadaGr

Mar 12, 2022
been playing the game for a while and i love it
but i have a problem when i try to trade .. i dont know how to return as there is nothing showing how to get back...the return ,Qsave buttons at the bottom have all disappeared and i am left with columns

is there any way to fix this?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Really really much enjoyed the idea and start of the game. great quality. Please update me when both girls especially mc gets much curvier/thicker (at least optionally) cause I would look forward to play much more of this game :) thx!

• Angry
Reactions: Orleandr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really really much enjoyed the idea and start of the game. great quality. Please update me when both girls especially mc gets much curvier/thicker (at least optionally) cause I would look forward to play much more of this game :) thx!
doubt either of them gets curvier.

Reactions: Serkana

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
especially mc gets much curvier/thicker
much curvier is big big tits??
much thicker is big big ass??

Can u example
thank u

CicadaGr

Mar 12, 2022
I need help again...

Been trying to go to the Bandit camp with only Lora... Throughout the game(haven't reached far), from the day we met them ,till now...
But Lora doesn't want to go there ಥ‿ಥ

Restarted the game once to see if things can be different, but failed... Also don't know where to steal the letters because tavern is closed during day, and when i go back to the hut,they sleep lol
Help please

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
I need help again...

Been trying to go to the Bandit camp with only Lora... Throughout the game(haven't reached far), from the day we met them ,till now...
But Lora doesn't want to go there ಥ‿ಥ

Restarted the game once to see if things can be different, but failed... Also don't know where to steal the letters because tavern is closed during day, and when i go back to the hut,they sleep lol
Help please
You have already got the robber task, so when you drink with the merchant, remember to drink only once and pour out the rest of the wine, he will invite Lora to the room, then you can get the merchant's letter in the room, and then you can go back to the robber the next day Join the robbers in the camp.

Reactions: CicadaGr

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
i think both.
O..o
My God

Super big ass Super big boobs are really some people's hobby
No wonder there's a whole bunch of big ass and big boobs in F95zone.
Such big boobs and big butts are usually only found on women in their 60s in eastern Asian countries who have given birth to many children

sorrow. it's wired

Reactions: Orleandr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
O..o
My God

Super big ass Super big boobs are really some people's hobby
No wonder there's a whole bunch of big ass and big boobs in F95zone.
Such big boobs and big butts are usually only found on women in their 60s in eastern Asian countries who have given birth to many children

sorrow. it's wired
yep, some say that bigger the better and no limit.

Game’s a little confusing at first, but you get a hang of it pretty quickly. The story seems interesting so far, even has a Witcher vibe to it imo. Hope the wait for the next update isn’t too long.
well it's been quite long so far.

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
Game’s a little confusing at first, but you get a hang of it pretty quickly. The story seems interesting so far, even has a Witcher vibe to it imo. Hope the wait for the next update isn’t too long.
update maybe is one year once or come twice

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Press the ESC key ;)
If I may make a small request, maybe you could add a button to quit.
Same thing with in the skills screens.
Because, I was enable to figure how to save my choices. until I read the solution here (or maybe on your discord chanel, not totally sure).
Now, I know to press ESC, but new player may still be confused.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 86 (Nu'ar Studios)

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

TLE video game translator
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
If I may make a small request, maybe you could add a button to quit.
Same thing with in the skills screens.
Because, I was enable to figure how to save my choices. until I read the solution here (or maybe on your discord chanel, not totally sure).
Now, I know to press ESC, but new player may still be confused.
Sure. Thank you for the suggestion :)

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
update maybe is one year once or come twice
There is no need to wait for an update soon.
Developer's post from Patreon:

Hello, everyone.
I've been thinking and decided that it is time to give you a roadmap to let you know what will be developed and released in the near future.
Before you start throwing crap and poo at me, read the following paragraph, which will make it clear why I have decided to delay TLE for so long, and why there are so many side stories awaiting you in the coming months.
The main reason for the delay of the main game is my inability to split it up into chunks to do smaller releases. The thing is, I am rapidly expanding the game in all directions at once (TLE only), adding content in different sections at once, and, to be honest, I really don't want to cut any branches and add small bits of code to fill in the gaps (as was the case with the combat system in 0.03, which was only made for one version and without any features or logic, except for hitting the "strike" button). Besides, pushing the story in only one direction to release the update quicker... I felt it would be better to sacrifice the possible financial support that would probably come with more frequent updates to the main game for the sake of making a more or less playable update, with enough content that wouldn't be dropped in the middle of a quest. All these factors made me decide to skip the updates from 0.04 to 0.1, merging them and presenting the full 0.1 version, which will conclude the first chapter, "Out of Ashes", and mark the beginning of the next one, "Can You Hear Me?".
Now the issue is the large amount of upcoming side content and, as a result, your possible concerns that this might be severely delaying the release of the main game.
I’d like to assure you that creating the stories actually doesn't take me that long. Firstly, my translator has decided to help me and render the scenes from the stories. Secondly, I almost always create the scenes faster than I can render them (rendering is usually done at night). That is, I can't render the scenes from TLE more quickly than that anyway (well, unless I share the process of rendering the scenes from the game with my translator). But, rendering will take considerable time anyway, and I still can’t release the next TLE update quickly even if I try very hard, and leaving you without any content at all... it would be hard for me to think that I am charging you without giving you anything in return, and so... that is why everything is like this. However, while creating the stories, I'll keep making renders for the main game. I hope to make about 10k new renders for 0.1.
I don't know how much you enjoyed the existing stories, but I promise you that I'll try to make them better with each new instalment, expanding the universe of the Enchantress so that all the stories will be connected with the main game. In the next post, I'll tell you a bit what the new story, “Lifetime Secret”, will be about.
Hm… that’s all, I guess.
If you have any questions, or if you just want to vent your frustration that I failed to live up to your expectations regarding the Enchantress, do so in the comments section of this post or send me a pm.
Have a good one,
MrgT (Nu’ar Studio)
Прежде чем поливать меня гавной и кидать в меня какашки, прочитайте следующий ниже абзац, который внесет ясность того, почему мною было принято решение так сильно задержать TLE, и почему в ближайшие месяцы вас ждет столько сторонних историй.
Главная причина задержки основной игры — моя невозможность разделить ее на порции, чтобы делать небольшие релизы. Дело в том, что игру я расширяю очень стремительно и сразу во всех направлениях (сейчас имеется в виду только TLE), добавляя сразу контент в разных ее частях, и, честно сказать, мне очень не хочется обрывать какие-то линии и делать небольшие вставки кода, чтобы закрыть дыры (как было в случае с боевой системой в 0.03, которая делалась только на одну версию и без какого-либо функционала и логики, кроме как нажатия на одну кнопку «бить»). К тому же, продвигать сюжет только в одном направлении, чтобы выпустить побыстрее… Мне показалось, что лучше будет пожертвовать возможной финансовой поддержкой, которая, возможно, последовала бы при более частых обновлениях основной игры, ради того, чтобы сделать сразу более-менее играбельное обновление с достаточным количеством контента, который бы не был оборван на середине квеста. Все эти факты и привели к тому, что я решила сразу пропустить части с 0.04 по 0.1, слив их воедино и представив полноценную версию 0.1, которая будет завершением первой главы «Из Пепла» и началом следующей «Ты слышишь меня?».
Теперь вопрос следующий: большое количество предстоящего стороннего контента и, в связи с этим, ваши возможные страхи касательно того, что это сильно задерживает выпуск основной игры.
Спешу заверить, что на деле создание историй берет у меня не так уж много времени. Во-первых, рендер сцен из историй осуществляется моим переводчиком, который решил помочь мне в этом деле. Во-вторых, почти всегда моя скорость создания сцен превышает скорость их рендера (который обычно делается ночью). То есть, рендерить сцены TLE я быстрее все равно не могу (ну, разве что разделить рендер сцен игры с переводчиком). Но тут, все равно, рендер займет значительное время, выпустить следующее обновление TLE быстро я все равно не смогу, даже если очень сильно постараюсь, а оставлять вас вообще без какого-либо контента… Мне будет тяжело думать о том, что я собираю с вас деньги, не давая ничего взамен, и поэтому… поэтому все вот так вот. Однако, пока я создаю истории, я буду продолжать делать рендеры для основной игры. Надеюсь, что для 0.1 сделаю порядка 10к рендеров.
Не знаю, насколько вам понравились уже существующие истории, но, обещаю, с каждой новой частью буду стараться делать их лучше, расширяя вселенную Чародейки, так все истории будут как-то связаны с основной игрой. В следующем посте частично расскажу, о чем будет следующая новая история «Секрет длинною в жизнь».
Хм… вроде бы все.
Если у вас есть какие-либо вопросы, или вы просто хотите выместить ваше недовольство за то, что я не оправдала ваших ожиданий касательно Чародейки — пишите об этом в комментариях к посту, или мне в личные сообщения.
Всем хорошего времени,
MrgT (Nu’ar Studio)

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes