4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
... everything is the will of the developer.
You're quite right, and the developper offerred the possibility for Lora to be a warrior. So I don't know. But she can kill wolves and bandits with bare hands, maybe she's not so weak as it seems.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
since she can't use magic its logical that she gets hard cold steel weapon, will it be daggers or shortsword or something else we will see.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I am looking it for 2 mins now still I don't see the android port
I stopped bothering with android ports long ago for several reasons:
1) at mercy of someone making port
2) sometimes different person made port between versions, so saves were all over the place
3) sometimes port wasnt made using the compressed PC version, so files would be bloated, and apk install/update when >1GB would often fail.
4) difficult to make sure apk was installed where you actually want it unless you have root access
5) can add in common mods, like gallery unlocked, cheat mods, etc.

I solved pretty much all of that by using JoiPlay and using the standard PC port.

Jul 29, 2020
View attachment 1582685

Overview:
This is a choice-based visual fantasy novel, where we play the role of Lora, a young magical who lives in the place calls "Tower". The girl plans to go through the Trial ritual and become the youngest Adept in the history, but... the destiny has another plans. Lora's life in your hands. You decide where Lora will go and who she will become. Good or Evil, it's only your choice.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-06
Release Date: 2021-12-25
Developer: Nu'ar Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Linux (0.02): - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (0.02): - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED* - TORRENT

Extra: Fan Sign

Sorrow85 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1179197 View attachment 1179198 View attachment 1179199 View attachment 1179200 View attachment 1179201
View attachment 1179202 View attachment 1179203 View attachment 1179204 View attachment 1179205 View attachment 1582684
When the the android port will open

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
Udayana
cxx

Apparently, you have a bad idea of the real weight of the sword. According to some sources, the weight of swords in the Middle Ages ranged from 900 grams to 2 kilograms. And now imagine how a girl will hold such a weight at arm's length. Note that she has never held anything heavier than a spoon in her hands until now. However, you will object to me that this is fantasy and that the author knows better. I will not argue, as well as continue the senseless polemic.
P.S. I apologize for my terrible English, it is not my native language.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
1644085992365.png

Jeanne d'Arc. She even wore a full armour, about 30 kilograms. But we understood: all women are weaklings, I know some who are not though, and who don't look like movers. Besides nothing says in the game that Lora never held anything else than spoons.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Apparently, you have a bad idea of the real weight of the sword. According to some sources, the weight of swords in the Middle Ages ranged from 900 grams to 2 kilograms. And now imagine how a girl will hold such a weight at arm's length. Note that she has never held anything heavier than a spoon in her hands until now. However, you will object to me that this is fantasy and that the author knows better. I will not argue, as well as continue the senseless polemic.
P.S. I apologize for my terrible English, it is not my native language.
short sword weights around 750-800 grams and if she can't lift that and use in combat then she's doomed until she has had more physical training. daggers weight less but meant for real close combat.

Reactions: kinmack

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
Not sure if I hit a glitch but I waited on fighting the wolves and went to stock up on health potion went back to the farm but can not get to the wolves. How do I go and fight the wolves if I postponed the fight?

Never mind, I found it. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 86 (Nu'ar Studios)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure if I hit a glitch but I waited on fighting the wolves and went to stock up on health potion went back to the farm but can not get to the wolves. How do I go and fight the wolves if I postponed the fight?

Never mind, I found it. Sorry.
don't need health potions, you just retreat when health gets low. you have annie "helping"?

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
don't need health potions, you just retreat when health gets low. you have annie "helping"?
I did not at the time but had her when getting the little girl back from the bandits at the mine.

So some of the quest let you know they will be continued in the next update but others are not saying that. Does that mean there is more I have not figured out or did the dev not put that info in the quest area.

I am stuck on...

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I did not at the time but had her when getting the little girl back from the bandits at the mine.

So some of the quest let you know they will be continued in the next update but others are not saying that. Does that mean there is more I have not figured out or did the dev not put that info in the quest area.

I am stuck on...

You can progress in the second and third quests (not in the first one), but you can't finish them yet. Try and go swim with Lora in the evening (if I remember well), you probably need to go several times. The Abyssites aren't in the house with the question mark, try all arrows on the ground in the village, I think it's around the front of the tavern, where a guy is standing before a barrel.
P.S. I hadn't figured that Annie could go swim as well and I had missed some lovely images. Many thanks to you. The same thing happens with her, so it seems you can have the quest progress with her too.

Last edited:

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
You can progress in the second and third quests (not in the first one), but you can't finish them yet. Try and go swim with Lora in the evening (if I remember well), you probably need to go several times. The Abyssites aren't in the house with the question mark, try all arrows on the ground in the village, I think it's around the front of the tavern, where a guy is standing before a barrel.

Thanks I will try.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes