4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

TLE video game translator
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020

Hello, everyone.

I am pleased to announce that a new story called Lifelong Secret has finally seen the light of day. I’d say working on the first part of this story was probably the most enjoyable for me of all the current Stories (apart from TLE). And, well, the real-world setting... it always looks more beautiful and realistic on the renders than the fantasy setting. All in all, working on it was an enjoyable experience, and I hope you’ll enjoy the small part of the Secret that is available today. Well, to be exact, it is available today to the patrons of the ranks of the First Arcanists and above, and for everyone else, the release schedule for this Story is as follows:

Archmage/First Arcanists/Wealthy Merchants 06/01/22
Elder and Young Arcanists 06/05/22
Adepts 06/09/22
Newbies 06/17/22

Anyway, I’ve come up with a mini-event for you. So, if this post gets 30 or more likes on the Patreon page of the game ( ), this story will become available to everyone on the fifth of June. It’s all in your hands!

Have a good one!

MrgT (Nu’ar Studio)

Last edited:

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019

The third part of The Sea is available for download for you. I very much look forward to your feedback and your votes in the poll. They will help me focus specifically on what you enjoy the most. So... cast your vote.

If you have The Last Enchantress installed, here's the link for you: ,

If you've already uninstalled the Enchantress, then this link is for you: , , ,

The first archive is smaller because some of the files are also used in the main game. The second archive is a standalone game that you can run without the Enchantress.

Enjoy the game,
MrgT

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
And the latest news...

Hello, everyone!

Since the post with the release dates got more than 30 likes shortly after the mini-event took place, I wanted to let you know that everyone will gain access to the new release a bit earlier. Therefore, adepts will get the game today, and newbies will be able to play it tomorrow. And I have good news for all of you who aren't patrons. The game will be released publicly on the 10th of June. I hope you’ll enjoy Lifelong Secret, Part 1.

Have a good one,
MrgT (Nu’ar Studio)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
86 (Nu'ar Studio) are darkness (which bugged when i tried to play it, see traceback) and tds content around the game or just start? so far playing tle: tds and only new thing i saw was in the beginning when lora's mommy talked to her (and stuck on finding those damn tools for darian who lost them since can't seem to get to other parts of town).

also was lora's sleeve supposed to look like this?

View attachment tb1.txt screenshot0001.png

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
86 (Nu'ar Studio) are darkness (which bugged when i tried to play it, see traceback) and tds content around the game or just start? so far playing tle: tds and only new thing i saw was in the beginning when lora's mommy talked to her (and stuck on finding those damn tools for darian who lost them since can't seem to get to other parts of town).

also was lora's sleeve supposed to look like this?

View attachment 1861249 View attachment 1861251
you can ignore this error and keep playing.
edit: or you can use this (attached file). Copy and replace to game/scripts
edit2: Stories are standalone

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 86 (Nu'ar Studios)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can ignore this error and keep playing.
hard to continue since that error comes when game is loading itself.
will try fix later.
i know stories are standalones but is there more content between start (tds and darkness if it works) and end of 0.03.

can't seem to find other quest items than what's near entrance.

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
hard to continue since that error comes when game is loading itself.
will try fix later.
i know stories are standalones but is there more content between start (tds and darkness if it works) and end of 0.03.

can't seem to find other quest items than what's near entrance.
One item is in the square where Marius and the Elder are at the tree.
The second one is at the entrance to the tavern where you find the wallet.
The third one is on the square where you are doing Milinda's task, you need to turn left on the arrow and it is also at the tree.
P.S. Sorry, English is not my native language.

Reactions: Mrgt's Slave

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I wonder why the MC's name is Anna Karenina. She seems to be quite different from the first one, and their lives are different as well. Is it a homage or an omen?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mrgt's Slave
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes