4.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Jul 29, 2020
View attachment 1582685

Overview:
This is a choice-based visual fantasy novel, where we play the role of Lora, a young magical who lives in the place calls "Tower". The girl plans to go through the Trial ritual and become the youngest Adept in the history, but... the destiny has another plans. Lora's life in your hands. You decide where Lora will go and who she will become. Good or Evil, it's only your choice.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-06
Release Date: 2021-12-25
Developer: Nu'ar Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Linux (0.02): - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (0.02): - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED* - TORRENT

Extra: Fan Sign

Sorrow85 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1179197 View attachment 1179198 View attachment 1179199 View attachment 1179200 View attachment 1179201
View attachment 1179202 View attachment 1179203 View attachment 1179204 View attachment 1179205 View attachment 1582684
do you will add an Android port

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
86 (Nu'ar Studio) i think there's bug in game's 2nd expansion, female habitant comes to ask potion which would help stop loving some1 but no such potion in recipe book and it isn't oblivion potion either.

save attached.
copy it to 'game/scripts/version_scripts/0.03' and confirm replacement

p.s. it looks like MrgT didn't think that not every player wants to talk to July :)

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
Many thanks for the fix, it works alright. I thought the potion was not in game yet, so thanks to cxx as well for pointing the issue :)
May I ask why you mentioned July about this?
After checking MrgT's code, I found out that she had written the code required to add the potion only after meeting July. Moreover, the potion recipe is added only after one of July's branches is completed. If you don't complete this path, you can't make the Last Kiss potion. That's why I mentioned that redhead beauty.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well tried solving july's quest but not sure what it reqs (lora had chat with her at cabin and july kissed her), can't even talk to any1 at inn since lora says that something better to do (done all importants besides returning kidnapped child to parents since that's on next version).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well after finishing tds i have no idea about what was added to base game since no new scenes after leaving tower (besides july story and others asking last kiss potion) and modern time scenes were removed and no intention to play darkness (it finally worked).

spin-off set to modern time was nice but bit pointless as all/most was seen in tle.

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
Well, I see there is some confusion about MrgT’s products. As one of the people closest to her, it’s my duty to clear this up.

So, after talking to the developer yesterday and discussing everything, here’s what I can say:

Right now, MrgT has 4 projects: Enchantress, The Deepest Sea, Darkness and Lifelong Secret. One of them is the central project and the most important to her – Enchantress. She is making that game alone, doing everything except translating it from Russian to English. The three other games are secondary projects and were created to give the patrons of the game at least something while MrgT is busy creating content for version 0.1 of Enchantress, which will take her a year. In the development of those games, MrgT only acts as a writer and coder, and the rest is done by her translator (making scenes, rendering them and postwork).

All four projects have unique content and add nothing to each other. That is, each project contains its own renders, its own dialogue and its own story. The only thing that unites them is the universe MrgT is creating.

A few words now about this universe. It includes two worlds: a fantasy world and a real-world, which are somehow magically intertwined with each other. The real world is our world. There isn’t much to say about it. The fantasy world has its own lore which will be revealed to a greater extent in Enchantress and The Deepest Sea. The essential basic parts of the lore have been created by MrgT in small stories available in the game in the form of books and published in the early days on Patreon. The lore will be further revealed as the game progresses. Finding the books and reading them, if you want to, will allow you to learn more about the universe of TLE.

Now let’s talk briefly about the content and the meaning of each project.

1) Enchantress. Enchantress is a game that takes place in two worlds and tells the story of two Loras living on two sides of the universe. At the moment, almost all of the content is centred around Lora who lives in the fantasy world. The story of Lora from the real world only takes about 50-100 renders at the beginning of the third part of Enchantress. Future content in version 0.1 will also mostly consist of fantasy-world Lora’s story and her travels, but that doesn't mean that Lora from the real world is less important to the plot of Enchantress.

So, here’s the content available in Enchantress at the moment:

• Version 0.01 — Events in the Tower before the escape (linear)
  • Version 0.02 — Arriving in Marogyrt (quest given by the miller to find some items, quest with the Elder and the Faces concerning his Son, Milinda’s quest to sell items, first encounter with Niah leading to her quest, quest of the Shadows that involves stealing a letter, quest with the lost purse)
  • Version 0.03 — The real-world part of the game with Lora and going to Marogyrt again (half of Niah’s quest containing NTR content (does not involve Lora), quests about helping the residents with the potions, one of the residents harassing you, asking you to make arousal potions, helping Birghan with the arousal potions with which he aims to get the attention of someone he desires (all the quests that involve helping people with the potions are done in Arhunda’s cabin), the story of Marius and his service in the Legion with trying on a dress, continuation of the quest with the lost purse, events at the pond between Lora and Annie, events at the pond with peeping at Lora/Annie when they are swimming, The quests of the Faces of Shadows with the Farmer and the Baron, beginning of the quest with Jane’s lost daughter.) Maybe there’s something else, but I’ve forgotten about it.
2) The Deepest Sea. The events of this Story take place a thousand (or so) years before the events of Enchantress and involve Jain – a pirate who is searching for a mysterious artefact that would allow her to control the ocean. I think those familiar with the lore of Enchantress can guess what this artefact actually is.

There isn’t that much content in The Sea yet, and it involves the interrogation of a prisoner, sailing to the island where the artefact is to be found, finding that artefact and the aftermath. The choices currently available include several possible branches. Voting for the priority branch for the next part of the Sea is available to MrgT’s $5+ patrons and can be found here: . There are still few votes, so if anyone likes The Sea and a particular branch, there is still time before the next part of the story is written by MrgT.

3) Darkness. Darkness tells the story of First Arcanist Marguerite when she was young and became one of the greatest enchantresses of all time. Of all the Stories, this one comes closest to Enchantress. The content is linear, so there isn’t much to tell. I will only say that there is no 18+ content in this story, and perhaps there won’t be any in the future. It’s about something else.

4) Lifelong Secret. The last of the Stories released tells the story of Anna Karenina, real-world Lora’s mum, and her troubled love. The content is also linear for now and there isn't much of it. In the future, it will also be possible to play as Anna’s brother (yes, yes, the first fully playable MMC from MrgT). There are plans to add quite a lot of sexual content to this story (mostly for Anna’s playable brother). The content is linear so far, so I won't say much about it either.

To sum up, here’s what we have. We have 4 projects that tell the stories of different people in different time periods and in different worlds, connected by one universe created by MrgT. The three Stories reveal certain details of some characters, in one way or another related to the main game, Enchantress. However, you don’t have to play the Stories at all if you don’t like them as they don’t contain any content without which you won’t understand something in Enchantress. That’s pretty much how it is, I guess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i did as instructed and copied tds game folder to tle (replaced files) and started new game but it was same tle besides julie's quest so color me puzzled.

Reactions: Mrgt's Slave

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tds was so far not bad spin-off and darkness feels like marquerite is getting taught by her future self and she'll become villainess in tle main game.

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
289.jpg

Hello, everyone!
I bring you good news. Lifelong Secret, Part 2 will be available today to the $25+ patrons. In the new instalment of this Story, you’ll witness the continuation of Anna’s story, and you’ll have a chance to experience certain events through the eyes of another person. I sincerely hope that Lifelong Secret will bring you excitement and joy.
You can see the release dates for all the patron tiers below:

Archmage/First Arcanists/Wealthy Merchants within 24 hours
Elder and Young Arcanists 07/12/22
Adepts 07/16/22
Newbies 07/24/22

Best wishes to each and every one of you,
First Royal Linguist Anyoris (Nu'ar Studio)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished darkness a while ago and it was as good as main game and other spin-off and i still stand behind that statement about anu and maquerite.

1 thing looks odd to my eyes, dorgha (pic attached) looks to be "bit" old to be in that school.

dorghy.png

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes