4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
TLE games are awesome
Beautiful protagonist 3dcg, adventure, fantasy, female protagonist, graphic violence, group sex, lesbian, multiple penetration, multiple protagonist, oral sex, rape, sandbox, vaginal sex Classical lust Forcing can not be found in other games in F95zone
, just needs more content. There used to be a game called "highlife" but unfortunately it is no longer there.
I cherish this game and hope you all support it.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Untrue. Lora can lose virginity although there is only 1 way I know of at this point. There are plenty of kinky scenes as well.

Reactions: chou nick

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
ah yea under potion. not counting that.
LORA is drinking by herself, thinking that she will not get drunk and lose her for the first time.
Not being potion.
It's just that the businessman is too incompetent. He didn't let the protagonist enjoy Elysium, only regret.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Lora was drinking with Balarian a ambassador or something who she had to steal something from. If she drinks too much she gets raped if she doesn't she steals what she came for and leaves.

Reactions: berny

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
Um yes it does Lora can lose her virginity to Balarian just like she could in the original version.
right.
But the original version of LORA seems to be able to use magic to knock the merchant away, but because the pussy is too sensitive or too drunk to use the spell, it is a pity that this part was removed in this version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
right.
But the original version of LORA seems to be able to use magic to knock the merchant away, but because the pussy is too sensitive or too drunk to use the spell, it is a pity that this part was removed in this version
in orig. version lora et co were able to kill those bandits also.

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
in orig. version lora et co were able to kill those bandits also.
right
right
In orig. version . If Lora lose the battle, Lora will be caught as a slave, but there is still a chance to escape when Lora are a slave. But this part has also been removed

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

TLE video game translator
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020

Hello, everyone.

I am pleased to announce that a decision has been made to make the of the game public. Therefore, I wanted to invite everyone to join! See you there.

I would also like to remind you that the game has Twitter and Instagram pages where I post renders from the game from time to time. Links: , .

Have a good one

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice but not fan of discord (even that i'm member of 5 servers).

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
nice but not fan of discord (even that i'm member of 5 servers).
I'm also not a fan of Discord, but I'm willing to admit that's because I'm an old fart who is terrified of all the new-fangled things kids today like. The world would be a better place if we were all still Telneting into BBS message boards like the good old days!

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm also not a fan of Discord, but I'm willing to admit that's because I'm an old fart who is terrified of all the new-fangled things kids today like. The world would be a better place if we were all still Telneting into BBS message boards like the good old days!
not that, on active discord can have hundreds of new messages since last visit and if asked something and if reply is w/o mentioning of orig. post then finding that answer is next to impossible.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Dev's making weekly updates about his progress. It's growing nicely. "Games" he's making are just side stories in the same world as enchantress so he won't end up burnt out. Development of this one is ongoing but he decided to make 1 huge update a year rather than 20 meaningless ones. We have to be patient with this one.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Update will surely tell us all we need but so far it seems like this dev is like extremely dedicated and systematic with his progress. Very impressive and makes me pretty calm when it comes to this game's development.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Update will surely tell us all we need but so far it seems like this dev is like extremely dedicated and systematic with his progress. Very impressive and makes me pretty calm when it comes to this game's development.
Yes, the dev give us a very good quality game.

Some may argue that the development is slow.
But
  1. They are still studying. And I'm not their father :), but I hope it's their top priority.
    They make this game on their free time!
  2. This project is very ambitious.
    So it must have many difficulties to overcome.
  3. I think there were some troubles in their country last year.
    And they had some health issues.
    All of that could have delay the development.
  4. 86 (Nu'ar Studio) were very clear about the time this game will take to be completed. They have warned the Patreons, and even suggested that Patreons could postponed their subscription for some times.
    So, no money milking here.
  5. They give us regular development update on Patreon and Itch.
  6. There are certainly many other good and valid reasons I forget/don't know why it's take time to make this game.
So, I really don't mind to wait.
I just hope this game won't be abandoned, and will be finish it one day.

Thank you 86 (Nu'ar Studio) for this little gem!

EDIT: typo.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes