4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
it is, but... maybe it was just a real world girl's dream
maybe it's or false awakening If there is no drama but I believe that the witch is the truth, and there is some destiny for her linked to the other part or linked with girl in the future or another world . (There is a difference in the names).

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrgt's Slave

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
can any one told me how to get the money in the game and what time ??
you can trade with Milinda anytime (except night of course). You can make potions and sell them to her. You can also help habitans making potions for them (for that you need to lie down on the bed in Arhunda's cabin)

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
but if you want to earn 50 gold for the main quest... it's not necessary because that quest is not completed yet

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
you can trade with Milinda anytime (except night of course). You can make potions and sell them to her. You can also help habitans making potions for them (for that you need to lie down on the bed in Arhunda's cabin)
I was in the village before Arhunda traveled but I couldn't find any quests with Milinda to help her sell

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
I was in the village before Arhunda traveled but I couldn't find any quests with Milinda to help her sell
it's not a quest. It's just trading. You can talk to her and start trading. After that you can buy or sell whatever you want and have

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
No, I didn't mean that. I mean, when Lora first went to Milinda's and helped her sell some tools and fruits.. Will that happen again??

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Putting all aside, 15k renders in a 0.1 version is totally crazy. Many whole games don't have that many and most devs make up to 300 renders per update. I know people are impatient and generally negative when it comes to updates on this site but that's the kind of approach I really respect - wait however long you need, if you're open about it and you can actually deliver I'm all for a break. So far dev is really consistent and trustworthy so there is nothing but be patient. These side stories are pretty dope and expend main game's lore so I recommend them a lot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the advice, it's not a gamebreaking bug by any means, also i just downloaded the game, like an hour ago.
ah, traceback hinted that you had old version. try unzipping with latest 7zip.

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019

Hello, everyone.
MrgT is not feeling well right now, so the devprogress posts will not be published for a while. Frankly speaking, she now needs to decide whether she is ready to keep trying to do something or not as she hasn’t received enough from you lately (speaking not only about the money), and it has made her quite sad.
As for the good news, although MrgT has almost completely stopped making new scenes, the ones she has already made are still being rendered. Next month, the next parts of The Sea and Secret, which I am currently rendering, are scheduled for release. Hopefully, MrgT will find the strength to write at least the dialogue for these two updates.
Stay healthy and have a nice weekend,
First Royal Linguist Anyoris (Nu’ar Studios)

• Sad
Reactions: damnedfrog
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes