4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This has happened before ? Too bad because i really love this game. It can be called a game and it has it sex staff as well.
yes, if you read thread then you see screenshots of scenes not in game anymore.

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
It would be nice to add some tags to the site (and this game) for multiverse or time travel as there is currently no way to filter out games based on this. I have the impression that every second developer puts it into their games.

vazkombarov

Nov 30, 2017
Super nice game, but too ambitious, in my opinion... Maybe this was already addressed but some things are not efficient, e.g. having three dresses for the baron quest and having Annie as a separate character. Don't get me wrong, variation is good but that creates too many additional renders, slowing development time. Lora is a cool character and probably it would make sense to have full focus on her, making Annie just an NPC

Anyway, all the best to the dev!

Reactions: Udayana

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
My only complaint on this game is that the grind is too much...have very little ways to raise money to get items to make potions aka bottles, have to spend days to gather alchemy items or the money to buy them. Wish that there was at least a cheat to get money just for this one thing lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My only complaint on this game is that the grind is too much...have very little ways to raise money to get items to make potions aka bottles, have to spend days to gather alchemy items or the money to buy them. Wish that there was at least a cheat to get money just for this one thing lol
edit save. i haven't noticed money shortage since my lora sells 3 or more potions per day.

Reactions: Mrgt's Slave

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
you don't have to earn 50 gold in this update. Main quest is not finished yet. For all other things the existing ways of earning are more than enough.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
at least 25 coppers per potion sold and what's her name sells empty potions with much less. few times i have needed to buy some ingredients from tavern owner to be able to make potion needed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
scenes with heels? sorceress?
no and no. she might be sorceress someday but not atm.

dunno if mc gets fucked if she doesn't resist love potions effects but otherwise game is quite sexless besides peeping scenes.

Reactions: NukaCola

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
i cant find this games saved folder in renpy saved files anyone knows the name of the folder in renpy?
RenPy saves are usually located at: C:\Users \....\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\, or in the game folder. But you should be allowed to show hidden folders and files.
I'm sorry for my terrible English, it's not my native language.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
short sword weights around 750-800 grams and if she can't lift that and use in combat then she's doomed until she has had more physical training. daggers weight less but meant for real close combat.
Sorry about the late reply, but if she can kill wolves and bandits with bare hands, she mustn't be so weak as Mr. kinmack thinks. Maybe he's never heard of history, where there are some examples of female warriors, Celtic, Indian, Chinese... queens leading their troops in battles and of course fighting with them, the Chinese Fu Hao being the earliest known example (XIIIth century b. C.). So let's suppose that in the Tower physical training went farther than vial lifting, though the game doesn't say anything about it.

• Angry
Reactions: kinmack
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes