4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
the creator said that TLE about would be next year at its soonest. in the mean time, life long secret is in progress while TLE is on hold. same creator IIRC. anyway, i dunno about the spin-off and stuff. might be imposing but id rather make progress with TLE than make different spin-off of that game while the main one had barely had any progress at all.
Main one has progress (about 300 new renders) every 10 days (according to the Patreon's post).

Reactions: chou nick

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
If the devloper is release update every month insist of full update at once in year is better for his patrons and it's also motivate him to go on.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It really would have been great if you would have made the MC either male or female, it is really hard to associate with a female being a straight male and therefore can't really or don't really want to see males performing with my character as well as it is hard to do the lesbian route either so it is abstinance instead.
A few comments I made the potion for the horse but can't seem to give it to him or his owner???? bug maybe
Also it says to watch Niahs house at night and I stand around night after night and see nothing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It really would have been great if you would have made the MC either male or female, it is really hard to associate with a female being a straight male and therefore can't really or don't really want to see males performing with my character as well as it is hard to do the lesbian route either so it is abstinance instead.
A few comments I made the potion for the horse but can't seem to give it to him or his owner???? bug maybe
Also it says to watch Niahs house at night and I stand around night after night and see nothing
mc is totally female from head to toes, she is mostly lesbian but has some interest to other sex too (not that there is much lesbian sex after mc and her friend escaped school and not much before either).

horse can't be cured yet. is watch niah at night on 1st step?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
mc is totally female from head to toes, she is mostly lesbian but has some interest to other sex too (not that there is much lesbian sex after mc and her friend escaped school and not much before either).

horse can't be cured yet. is watch niah at night on 1st step?
Yes she is - but what I was saying - it would have been nice to have the choice - gut thanks for your response

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Although I'm also a straight male, I'm not obsessed with the idea of putting myself in the games that I play...

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Although I'm also a straight male, I'm not obsessed with the idea of putting myself in the games that I play...
Its not an obsession its a reality, some people cannot put themselves into the lives of other sex persons, thus being given the option to choose is far more appealing

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Yes she is - but what I was saying - it would have been nice to have the choice - gut thanks for your response
Nice to have a choice in theory, but in practice many VNs are created by a single person or a very small team - so everything gained by such protagonist choices inflicts a heavy price on the rest of the game due to severely limited time, effort and resources:

Just a male/female choice already doubles the number of renders required, and also plenty of writing changes (half elf best friend sleeping in same bed, real life sequence, how people react etc). And if she was trying to create a match for everyone's preferences, she would also have to create a furry protagonist, a trans protagonist, futa, gay etc. Its imo better look for games that match your preferences than trying to convince authors to change their own vision and preferences to match yours.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Nice to have a choice in theory, but in practice many VNs are created by a single person or a very small team - so everything gained by such protagonist choices inflicts a heavy price on the rest of the game due to severely limited time, effort and resources:

Just a male/female choice already doubles the number of renders required, and also plenty of writing changes (half elf best friend sleeping in same bed, real life sequence, how people react etc). And if she was trying to create a match for everyone's preferences, she would also have to create a furry protagonist, a trans protagonist, futa, gay etc. Its imo better look for games that match your preferences than trying to convince authors to change their own vision and preferences to match yours.
While I do agree with you - lets be clear that the addition on a male MC is the most popular one in the forum

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Its not an obsession its a reality, some people cannot put themselves into the lives of other sex persons, thus being given the option to choose is far more appealing
I don't put myself in any characters in the games that I play. It's also rather obsessive to ask for a male mc in a game that such wouldn't suit at all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
parody of this would be like witch trainer where headmage gets favors from girls so they can take that ritual.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes