4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Downloaded, played, liked it. Good graphics and animations. Good lore of the game, I like the choice of class, a good idea. It's a bit disorienting to have to switch between two characters. It would be better to leave one main character (but this is my personal opinion). Good luck with development.
P.S. And why is the tag "virgin" not added? Even the quest appears after drunken sex with the imperial ambassador in the tavern.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mrgt's Slave

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Downloaded, played, liked it. Good graphics and animations. Good lore of the game, I like the choice of class, a good idea. It's a bit disorienting to have to switch between two characters. It would be better to leave one main character (but this is my personal opinion). Good luck with development.
P.S. And why is the tag "virgin" not added? Even the quest appears after drunken sex with the imperial ambassador in the tavern.
there is mostly 1 mc, her friend has just few times when she has solo.

oversight when added to f95 or just forgotten.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
OK, just tried this game, and it's an interesting game but it's badly in need of a guide or walkthrough.

It's so easy to get lost in an endless loop, the quest a very vague and hard to follow. Currently I'm stuck on almost all of them.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
I am missing something or you are forced to see the rape Niah scene? Like, the quest is weird for me in general because she dont really seems to think about doing anything to stop it, all the time seeing the husband dick is also weird, i mean, can be a creative election, but is weird for me because you kinda had control about what you see before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK, just tried this game, and it's an interesting game but it's badly in need of a guide or walkthrough.

It's so easy to get lost in an endless loop, the quest a very vague and hard to follow. Currently I'm stuck on almost all of them.
normally just talk around to ppls and you advance on quests. what quests you got stuck?

I am missing something or you are forced to see the rape Niah scene? Like, the quest is weird for me in general because she dont really seems to think about doing anything to stop it, all the time seeing the husband dick is also weird, i mean, can be a creative election, but is weird for me because you kinda had control about what you see before.
rape and "rape", can't avoid seeing it since it's quest thingy and eventually mc etc find out that she's a perv like that.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
normally just talk around to ppls and you advance on quests. what quests you got stuck?

rape and "rape", can't avoid seeing it since it's quest thingy and eventually mc etc find out that she's a perv like that.
One was the Sick Horse, but reading the thread I discovered that it may not be finished yet. Also the Miller's tool's, found two of the tools looking around the village but then it said 'find the Miller's secret inventory'? or words to that effect, finally just gave up and entered the tavern to steal the letter. Never would have succeeded at that if it weren't for the hints PDF that came with the game, just too vague and random. There were a few more that I can't think of right now.

I also wish the Dev could sunset the dialogue choices with the villagers after you have already read them once, tried endlessly walking the village talking to people but that became tiresome after reading the same dialogue over and over.

I like the game over all, the story's good. I just wish we could move it along more.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I also wish the Dev could sunset the dialogue choices with the villagers after you have already read them once, tried endlessly walking the village talking to people but that became tiresome after reading the same dialogue over and over.

I like the game over all, the story's good. I just wish we could move it along more.
after 1st time (long ago) i played chats with skip.

well due war game doesn't move on same pace as it could.

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
you can simply not click twice on the same dialog option. ;) It does not make sense. If something new appears, you will immediately notice it by the new choice. You can also always immediately exit the dialogue if there is nothing new.

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
One was the Sick Horse, but reading the thread I discovered that it may not be finished yet. Also the Miller's tool's, found two of the tools looking around the village but then it said 'find the Miller's secret inventory'? or words to that effect, finally just gave up and entered the tavern to steal the letter. Never would have succeeded at that if it weren't for the hints PDF that came with the game, just too vague and random. There were a few more that I can't think of right now.
We will discuss this point with the dev. I think she can come up with something to make it easier to pass.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
you can simply not click twice on the same dialog option. ;) It does not make sense. If something new appears, you will immediately notice it by the new choice. You can also always immediately exit the dialogue if there is nothing new.
Well, there are a lot of villagers and a lot of dialogue choices, it's easy to get them confused.

I'm not really fond of the changing MC thing either, it just seems pointless and confusing.

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
it's part of the quest, so it won't be changed. But I'll ask the dev about it. Maybe she'll add an option to not watch the entire rape scene.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
it's part of the quest, so it won't be changed. But I'll ask the dev about it. Maybe she'll add an option to not watch the entire rape scene.
I mean I like the ugly fat bastard tag as much as anyone else, I just find it weird because I played the MC like a good girl so far and there was not a "This is disgusting, I need to find a way to help her"

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
I mean I like the ugly fat bastard tag as much as anyone else, I just find it weird because I played the MC like a good girl so far and there was not a "This is disgusting, I need to find a way to help her"
there was. Right after this scene, a new quest is added. The quest where you have to help that girl. Or do you think that it is reasonable for a young girl to break into a house where two anxious men are in order to immediately save the girl. I think not.

Reactions: DavDR

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
there was. Right after this scene, a new quest is added. The quest where you have to help that girl. Or do you think that it is reasonable for a young girl to break into a house where two anxious men are in order to immediately save the girl. I think not.
Oh, not what I mean, like this one in particular has magic and all, but if you believe there is a very strong witch willing to hunt you then ofc not, but my original idea was a "This is horrible, I cant keep seeing it, I need to get help fast" You are right that said, I kinda want my mc to think like a classic fantasy hero, the real world is probably not full of people that thinks like that. (As a side note I was indeed thinking about the guy with the scars, mostly because at that point we already know he is honorable, strong and hates rape, but I am not so sure if I know that for the order I did the quest or everyplayer knows it.)

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes