4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
Oh, not what I mean, like this one in particular has magic and all, but if you believe there is a very strong witch willing to hunt you then ofc not, but my original idea was a "This is horrible, I cant keep seeing it, I need to get help fast" You are right that said, I kinda want my mc to think like a classic fantasy hero, the real world is probably not full of people that thinks like that. (As a side note I was indeed thinking about the guy with the scars, mostly because at that point we already know he is honorable, strong and hates rape, but I am not so sure if I know that for the order I did the quest or everyplayer knows it.)
now I got it. We'll discuss it with the dev

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
It would be nice to add a reminder that the heroine cannot use magic yet. The warning can be built into the ability point allocation tutorial. Something like "Remember not to use magic now if you don't want to be found." Or add the ability to reset points.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
there is mostly 1 mc, her friend has just few times when she has solo.
Well, I don’t know, I personally found how to get to the pond only by flipping through the discussion pages here.
Yes, I agree switching is not particularly annoying. But some events can be easily missed, and this is just the beginning of the game. There will be more such events in the future, and it is not a fact that they will be independent of each other. Let's say Annie didn't invite Lora to swim in the pond before they left Marogyrt and bam, you have completely closed the branch of development of relations between them.
Also, judging by the dialogues with the owner of the tavern, Annie can work there in the evenings. But either I'm doing something wrong or it's not in the game yet.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also, judging by the dialogues with the owner of the tavern, Annie can work there in the evenings. But either I'm doing something wrong or it's not in the game yet.
yes she can but in future so atm only money comes from selling various potions.

Reactions: Lisandr666

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
There will be more such events in the future, and it is not a fact that they will be independent of each other. Let's say Annie didn't invite Lora to swim in the pond before they left Marogyrt and bam, you have completely closed the branch of development of relations between them.
We will think about how to make them easier to find, or just make a notification before moving on to the next chapter that some of the quests are left unfinished.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
We will think about how to make them easier to find.
Considering that when reading the dialogues between the characters, the only thing that I did not find is the path to the pond, a hint during the conversation will suffice. Because the communication between the characters is very well written(My respect to those who wrote dialogues and lore(y)). And dialogues with NPCs are enough to find a quest or event.

or just make a notification before moving on to the next chapter that some of the quests are left unfinished.
It will probably be better this way. And if there are any missed events or quests, then just a warning "You still have undiscovered events (if the events are left) and unfinished quests (if the quests are left). Are you sure you want to leave Marogyrt?" and leave the decision up to the player.

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
It will probably be better this way. And if there are any missed events or quests, then just a warning "You still have undiscovered events (if the events are left) and unfinished quests (if the quests are left). Are you sure you want to leave Marogyrt?" and leave the decision up to the player.
Yes, something similar came to my mind. Although, the next updates of the game do not mean that if you left Marogyrt, you will never be able to return there.

But anyway thanks for your advice. ;)

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019

Hello, everyone,

Today is a wonderful day that brings many of us all over the world together. And I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! May this day be filled with light, and may you and your loved ones feel joy and happiness. Stay always healthy and safe, and may nothing ever darken your mood. I hope the New Year will bring all of us lots of amazing experiences that will soon become fond memories we will cherish.

Thank you for the immense amount of support you’ve given me this year. I love all of you! I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart !

Merry Christmas, everyone!

p.s. I also gave a little present to my patrons in the form a story about Lara Croft. Go to to find out more

Last edited:

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
This game is the redemption of adult games. The games released on F95ZONE are usually released from the perspective of a man when he sees a girl, or a gay game is an animal humanoid game. There are few choices. Democracy is to be diverse. It handles it.
Thanks to the author for doing his best to make this game.
This game is not only beautiful in style, but also innovative in RPG-like usage, so that we can choose whether the heart of the last witch is strong or corrupt and perv. Maybe this is a very difficult game. I don't know if AI can help authors solve scripting problems in the future.
Thanks to the author and happy new year.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is the redemption of adult games. The games released on F95ZONE are usually released from the perspective of a man when he sees a girl, or a gay game is an animal humanoid game. There are few choices. Democracy is to be diverse. It handles it.
well there are some female devs and also many fem mc games where players DECIDE if mc is slut or not.

danco91

May 7, 2017
love the game but it needs a walkthrough ibe been making potions for people for over 3 hours and have seen the scenes with the certain charaters but now they are no longer showing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
love the game but it needs a walkthrough ibe been making potions for people for over 3 hours and have seen the scenes with the certain charaters but now they are no longer showing
that sounds bug. if you have made right potions for them then they keep showing up (even that bastard who wants love potions). no need to hoard money by making potions. besides there are only few hrs per day when clients come.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes