4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I really like this so far... I played an early version (non Revised?) and this version is so much better in terms of looks and game play. Really like the class choices! The author has a very good eye for detail and the fantasy environment, story and lore are extremely well done. The one thing that I found relatively weak was the modern day dialogue... I get that the Enchantress MP has a respectible upbringing, is polite and thoughtful, and a little shy, but the home/school dialogue seems too passive especially as we are told about her school history. Its too nice imho. But 4/5 for me... can't wait for further updates. Good work!

Reactions: Aredelya

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
A very nice update. Sweet characters (not all of them though) and very pretty girls. Also an intriguing story of a girl living between two worlds. Congratulations, Margarita.
About the spells written in cyrillic letters, it's obviously not Russian nor Kazakh. Is it another mysterious language or is it invented?

• Red Heart

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
A very nice update. Sweet characters (not all of them though) and very pretty girls. Also an intriguing story of a girl living between two worlds. Congratulations, Margarita.
About the spells written in cyrillic letters, it's obviously not Russian nor Kazakh. Is it another mysterious language or is it invented?
Thank you for your kind words about the update and the characters :giggle: The words written in Cyrillic are supposed to be the words of the language spoken by the Maker. That is why the spells and the names of the Primordial Essences are in Cyrillic.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Perhaps the in-game descriptions should indicate if a quest will finish within the update or not.
Yeah, that's right. Actually, if you finish all of the objectives of the quest available in this version of the game, the descriptions will indicate that. You'll see phrases like "To be continued in the next update".

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah, that's right. Actually, if you finish all of the objectives of the quest available in this version of the game, the descriptions will indicate that. You'll see phrases like "To be continued in the next update".
Not all. Quest with healing the horse doesn't have that in description. I've wasted a lot of time trying to figure out why can't I finish it.

Reactions: paddyo73

Akaka Chuka

Jun 8, 2020
I have a few questions about playing: how can I help my son elders? his quest is not displayed, and talk to elder can't, writes "and that if his son died." 2) how to cure a horse? 3) how to help July? there's no guy in the Tavern. I play the latest version in Russian

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
I have a few questions about playing: how can I help my son elders? his quest is not displayed, and talk to elder can't, writes "and that if his son died." 2) how to cure a horse? 3) how to help July? there's no guy in the Tavern. I play the latest version in Russian
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dionysus45

Sep 29, 2020
How about the finding out about the religion after you guide the pilgrims... Abusism I think. Is that quest also unfinished for now after you find their building

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes