4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I have redone all the missions from the beginning but after obtaining the sewer key and entering no ladders appear how do you go back to the city
Okay, now I know the problem you're having. You need to leave the mansion location through here: leave mansion.png . After that, just go unlock all the other grates and then the ladders will show up in the sewer.

I don't have a save I have ropes and doesn't work but if the quest is not that important idk why I should do it I use Win.
As for the importance, maybe? I know what you can't get by compleing it, but I honestly don't know the future ramifications of not finishing the quest will have for this game. I just know I use Win too and have never encountered this happening regardless of when I go to the Old Man and trigger the quest. Maybe the Dev will pop in and respond to you.

Aug 30, 2021
Okay, now I know the problem you're having. You need to leave the mansion location through here: View attachment 2920118 . After that, just go unlock all the other grates and then the ladders will show up in the sewer.

As for the importance, maybe? I know what you can't get by compleing it, but I honestly don't know the future ramifications of not finishing the quest will have for this game. I just know I use Win too and have never encountered this happening regardless of when I go to the Old Man and trigger the quest. Maybe the Dev will pop in and respond to you.
Thanks bro had to restart from the beginning but able to complete it, again thank you for your help

Reactions: quadsquat

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
This is what I'm seeing the moment your file loads: Endri_save.png Endri_save.png . 0.4/0.4.1 saves work in 0.5/0.5.2. I transferred my own 0.4.1 saves to check before I ran 0.5 clean. The only thing that I see strange/possibly wrong is this: Endri_save1.png Endri_save1.png . <--That's 3 too many and it's not in any of my 0.5 or 0.5.2 saves. I'd have to go get of copy 0.4/0.4.1 to check and even see if that was present.
I see gues I have hope somone has a save as I dont want to start over
all I am seeing on loading 1694455398414.png

Last edited:

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
hugo_123, do me a favor and redownload the game & extract that one then transfer you're save(s) into the newly installed game folder. Yeah, just like another tester told Endri. It is indeed possible that a bad extraction could in fact be the same thing causing your issue too. If that doesn't work, you're gonna need to start a new game and get that quest completed just in case you'll need to visit the Old Man again. Anything new with him won't pop because your save will always be waiting on Municipal Espionage to finish. Sorry for what may be bad news (starting over), but let's hope it works and it won't be.

Am glad to see one of yall's has been resolved by doing that.

Thanks bro had to restart from the beginning but able to complete it, again thank you for your help
You're welcome, bro. Apologies it took it a bit for us to get to the right issue you were having difficulty with, so I hope from the beginning was just the 0.5.2 stuff (mansion, etc.).

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2018
Old saves (v. 0.4 - 0.5) do not work with last version??? I loaded my latest save and I have no idea what to do: in may I had completed all 13 quests. Now: where can I find the new quests? Thanks

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Old saves (v. 0.4 - 0.5) do not work with last version??? I loaded my latest save and I have no idea what to do: in may I had completed all 13 quests. Now: where can I find the new quests? Thanks
My old saves (Win version) from 0.5 worked with 0.5.2. I know for a fact 0.4.1 worked with 0.5 and given that 0.5.2 just adds to 0.5, those 0.4.1 saves should most likely work w/ this version too. However, I don't have my 0.4.1 save folder any longer to confirm that as fact.

If you have 13 completed, then my guess is you need to go get Alina's questline started just to finish 0.5 before you even get to what is in 0.5.2, which has no official quests yet does have some stuff you need to do. I say Alina only just given what number you wrote and the range of save files. Regardless, there's a total of 16 once done. If it is indeed just all Alina (girl in Seaside), just go to Granny's and start talking to her. Progress her the same way you did the other four girls until a quest triggers.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
para cuando estara la siguiente actualizacion?
He is currently working on the bugfix one. That should release any day now. It has always gone straight out to everyone via a public post on his Subscribestar page with the download links included.

UPDATE: Bugfix has been delayed. Letting you know given what I posted yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtlasFlame111
Aug 30, 2021
hugo_123, do me a favor and redownload the game & extract that one then transfer you're save(s) into the newly installed game folder. Yeah, just like another tester told Endri. It is indeed possible that a bad extraction could in fact be the same thing causing your issue too. If that doesn't work, you're gonna need to start a new game and get that quest completed just in case you'll need to visit the Old Man again. Anything new with him won't pop because your save will always be waiting on Municipal Espionage to finish. Sorry for what may be bad news (starting over), but let's hope it works and it won't be.

Am glad to see one of yall's has been resolved by doing that.

You're welcome, bro. Apologies it took it a bit for us to get to the right issue you were having difficulty with, so I hope from the beginning was just the 0.5.2 stuff (mansion, etc.).
No turns out the save I had was not properly working and having some issues so had to play from the start again

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
No turns out the save I had was not properly working and having some issues so had to play from the start again
Yeah, that'll do it too. Good news is that now you have a clean save and all should be well going forward. Heck, your issue via your screenshot did send me scrambling and at least I now know that a bad extract can cause this issue in event someone ever has the issue again, so while I'll thank you in showing me your screenshot and letting me what ultimately was your culprit...I'll also thank you for what your issue had me doing behind the scenes before I responded back yesterday.

spaceship

Aug 2, 2017
How to exith the manson? I have lit the 3 orbs i got the sewer key i unlocked the sewer but i still get the error 'you cant leave this area yet'

kennnny123

Jan 7, 2023
norte me funciona la llave para las casas de nivel 3 , que debo aser o es que falta actualizar tambien esas llaves?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
norte me funciona la llave para las casas de nivel 3 , que debo aser o es que falta actualizar tambien esas llaves?
Just use them to get inside the houses and grab sex cards, which are in the chests. You cannot update lockpicking sets or as you call them, keys.

PS - Could you find and use a free online translation tool and post your questions in English, please?

Google's is good enough, but I like this one:

Feb 18, 2018
My old saves (Win version) from 0.5 worked with 0.5.2. I know for a fact 0.4.1 worked with 0.5 and given that 0.5.2 just adds to 0.5, those 0.4.1 saves should most likely work w/ this version too. However, I don't have my 0.4.1 save folder any longer to confirm that as fact.

If you have 13 completed, then my guess is you need to go get Alina's questline started just to finish 0.5 before you even get to what is in 0.5.2, which has no official quests yet does have some stuff you need to do. I say Alina only just given what number you wrote and the range of save files. Regardless, there's a total of 16 once done. If it is indeed just all Alina (girl in Seaside), just go to Granny's and start talking to her. Progress her the same way you did the other four girls until a quest triggers.
Thanks a lot! You got it right: I was just missing Alina's quest! Having solved that the rest goes on smooth like oil!

Reactions: quadsquat
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes