4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I hate double posting (apologies), but sometimes it can't be helped or it's needed. That said, 0.5.3 has been out and available for everyone since Saturday via a Public post on his SS page. Read his comments and then enjoy the build. I am still stunned that, 72+ hours later, no one has mentioned it on here. I'm only doing it because of the above back and forth. There is no sense in a person (jamiehmcw91) getting ready to play catch-up and not playing the latest public build. Heck, no sense in y'all who've played 0.5.2 to not finish up the 0.5 build series.

Kronos980

Jul 26, 2023
I hate double posting (apologies), but sometimes it can't be helped or it's needed. That said, 0.5.3 has been out and available for everyone since Saturday via a Public post on his SS page. Read his comments and then enjoy the build. I am still stunned that, 72+ hours later, no one has mentioned it on here. I'm only doing it because of the above back and forth. There is no sense in a person (jamiehmcw91) getting ready to play catch-up and not playing the latest public build. Heck, no sense in y'all who've played 0.5.2 to not finish up the 0.5 build series.
Can you provide me a link to 0.5.3 please

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
It's probably because it hasn't been updated to the latest version on here yet. But v0.5.2 saves are compatible with the new version so no time is wasted.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Can you provide me a link to 0.5.3 please
Just click on his SS link in the OP and then backspace/delete subscribe and hit enter again. Sure, you can just copy the link and delete subscribe before you paste it or before you hit enter. Regardless, you'll see the post along with three OS options. Just best to get it from there until he updates it on here.

It's probably because it hasn't been updated to the latest version on here yet. But v0.5.2 saves are compatible with the new version so no time is wasted.
Dev was lurking and caught me forgetting to include save compatibility. :oops: Great. Just freakin' great.

Does anyone know any other games like this?
If you're talking just a goblin protagonist game, none that are actively putting out updates at the moment. There are a couple, which are updated more frequently, that are either still bug-infested or scenes are behind a paywall. I tend to stay away from naming other games in a different game's thread, so I'll let others do that if they wish.

i found one
Go here: #955

Last edited:

Sett14

Mar 2, 2022
can anyone help me please? I had downloaded patch 5.0 and now i don't know how to update 5.2 cause i afraid that i may delete the save. Sr if the question is silly

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Gave up all this trying too sneak round fire n shit is not worth it. Would be better without the puzzles

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
can anyone help me please? I had downloaded patch 5.0 and now i don't know how to update 5.2 cause i afraid that i may delete the save. Sr if the question is silly
You mean you had downloaded 0.5 and finished that build or at least want to bring your save files to version 0.5.2, correct? If so, no worries. All you have to do is copy/paste your 0.5 save folder to this version. Your save folder is located in the www folder, which is inside game folder and where the game app itself is located. Now, once you have copied your 0.5 save folder, go to 0.5.2's game folder. Just right click on the www folder and paste. Your 0.5 save files have now been transferred and you're all set to play this version without fear of losing your progress from the previous build.

PS - It'll be the same process going forward with each successive build.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sett14

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Hey , how can i use items ? I got the Cloak but can´t use it :D
You won't use it via your Key Item inventory. It's just in there to let you know that you've acquired that ability. You need to press the T key on your keyboard in order to activate and, thus, use the cloak ability.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hunterx3x3

Hunterx3x3

Nov 14, 2021
ok i give up sry for asking , but how can i get the last quest from alina ? she´s not in her Room and her GM doesnt give me any quest for rescue her.
And where the hell r the puzzle´s who everybody talk ?
im looking now for 1 hour and found nothing.
ty for help :)

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
ok i give up sry for asking , but how can i get the last quest from alina ? she´s not in her Room and her GM doesnt give me any quest for rescue her.
And where the hell r the puzzle´s who everybody talk ?
im looking now for 1 hour and found nothing.
ty for help :)
To do Alina's final quest, The Curious Cat, Granny should've mentioned something, and that should've triggered the quest. You need to go to the well in Seaside and just go in. It's just above the Alert Level Reducer and has a glowing orb on it once the quest triggers. As for the puzzle that was talked about a lot, that'll be coming up once you finish Alina or Isabella. It just depends on which one is your fifth girl, because only after finishing all five currently available girls and their respective quests will the ball get rolling toward the puzzle.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes