4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

THORUS

May 2, 2017
I don't currently have a list written down, but here are screenshots of my inventory via Key Item, which shows all of them plus everything else:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check and see if this is the one you may have missed collecting: #974

You're welcome.
Big thank you my friend!

I am missing cindy sleep in day.
and you are missing "cindy mating press" and "cindy doggy".

Havent even started with pic hunting.
At the moment, i only have pic, 1, 3 and 4.
Heres hoping for a walkthrue!

Reactions: quadsquat

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Big thank you my friend!

I am missing cindy sleep in day.
and you are missing "cindy mating press" and "cindy doggy".

Havent even started with pic hunting.
At the moment, i only have pic, 1, 3 and 4.
Heres hoping for a walkthrue!
You're welcome. Yeah, yours is the one I directed you to via the link. I'm not missing any. Those two are in my first screenshot, so you must've somehow just overlooked them when you were searching trying to find yours. Understandable under the circumstances.

Don't hold your breath for a walkthrough. Most peeps will answer your question on here. Heck, it may have already been answered and a keyword search is all that's needed to locate it in here. If pic 2 is still eluding you, go here: #685.

Hunterx3x3

Nov 14, 2021
I downloaded the game new and start it from the beginning and all works perfekt ,now im finished but still miss the Card Laura Side fuck anyone knows the place ? and how can i open the Pics that i found ?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I downloaded the game new and start it from the beginning and all works perfekt ,now im finished but still miss the Card Laura Side fuck anyone knows the place ? and how can i open the Pics that i found ?
1) Have no freakin' clue, given there are 21/27 to be found and I don't keep track of their individual whereabouts. I obviously know where the one that's been inquired about the most on here is located. Unfortunately, that's not the one you need. I'm pretty sure you have done this location:

There is one one located here:

Apart from the normal searching of houses and buildings, I'm at a lost if the above spoiler isn't it.

2) To view pics, go here: #699

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hunterx3x3

Sett14

Mar 2, 2022
You mean you had downloaded 0.5 and finished that build or at least want to bring your save files to version 0.5.2, correct? If so, no worries. All you have to do is copy/paste your 0.5 save folder to this version. Your save folder is located in the www folder, which is inside game folder and where the game app itself is located. Now, once you have copied your 0.5 save folder, go to 0.5.2's game folder. Just right click on the www folder and paste. Your 0.5 save files have now been transferred and you're all set to play this version without fear of losing your progress from the previous build.

PS - It'll be the same process going forward with each successive build.
Thanks, it's work. I was afraid that may cause some bug, is this a bug related to the old save because I already have a level 3 lockpicking but it didnt work 1697188259993.png 1697188192685.png

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks, it's work. I was afraid that may cause some bug, is this a bug related to the old save because I already have a level 3 lockpicking but it didnt work View attachment 3002140 View attachment 3002135
You're welcome. No, transferring saves from one version to the next doesn't normally cause bugs as long as the versions are compatible.

Your screenshot is a minor bug/issue and not related to using old saves. It doesn't stop a player from obtaining the sex cards in 0.5.2, which was the most important thing in that version with the level 3 lockpicking set. It was reported and is fixed in 0.5.3, albeit with another minor issue popping up, which will be fixed in 0.6 because it doesn't affect one's ability to obtain the pics, softlock your game, etc.

Hunterx3x3

Nov 14, 2021
1) Have no freakin' clue, given there are 21/27 to be found and I don't keep track of their individual whereabouts. I obviously know where the one that's been inquired about the most on here is located. Unfortunately, that's not the one you need. I'm pretty sure you have done this location:

There is one one located here:

Apart from the normal searching of houses and buildings, I'm at a lost if the above spoiler isn't it.

2) To view pics, go here: #699
yeah i found the last Card in the library by Clown .

do you think there is any chance that we get animated scenes ?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
yeah i found the last Card in the library by Clown .

do you think there is any chance that we get animated scenes ?
Hmm...damn, glad I included it in one of the spoilers because I honestly thought you had cleaned that location out. For future reference, if someone else searches the thread looking for the Laura - Side Fuck card, it is the one located here:

No. He hasn't changed his mind on that at all nor the basic outline of the game since his post answering the most commonly asked questions after version 0.2 was released, which is located here: #204. As he stated in that post when answering about animations, "I'd rather play to my strengths." While it may be disappointing, at least he was honest and upfront about it pretty much from the start

Reactions: Hunterx3x3

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Hi everyone any android version?
Hello. A quick keyword search of the thread would've taken you here: #934. the66 does the Android version for a lot of games, so be patient until he's able to update and post the 0.5.3 version. He may not, but that's entirely his call. You can ask him via Discord or on here and see if it's in the works. Honestly ain't sure which he prefers or if he cares. Regardless, be cordial and respectful if you do because he does it as a fan service.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
So wanted to ask which girl will be the focus of the next update
If he doesn't change his modus operandi*, it'll be the elf priestess.

* - He introduces a new girl in the harem scenes + bugfix version of a build and then she's the star/focus of the next build.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes