4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone have a walkthrough of this game
Juidas is correct with his thinking, as there isn't one and won't be one coming from the Dev. It'll have to be fan-made, and no, I'm not doing one. He's also correct about the questlog.

With the above said, the game is fairly straightforward in its approach. All you or anyone needs to do is just talk to the girls every night until their respective quests trigger. They all have three each, so you have plenty of time to run around and collect money. The quest triggers on night 4 if memory serves, but you can speed up the process by giving them gifts. Apart from that, the aforementioned questlog takes care of the rest.

Alex15468

Oct 26, 2023
Help!) I ended up in a mansion with Lindy and I can’t get out of it... I went to the fireplace, nothing happened, and no sewer appeared anywhere... there was no sex scene with Lindy either

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Help!) I ended up in a mansion with Lindy and I can’t get out of it... I went to the fireplace, nothing happened, and no sewer appeared anywhere... there was no sex scene with Lindy either
Did you click on all the orbs in the basement before going to the fireplace? As for the sewers, did you find the sewer key?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Can I have a screenshot of the balls and sewers? I don't understand what you're talking about...
Sure. Here is what the orbs in the basement look like: basement orb.png . One has been clicked on and the other has not.
Here is a screenshot of a sewer grate: sewer.png . They will not appear until you find the sewer key.

Alex15468

Oct 26, 2023
ure. Here is what the orbs in the basement look like: basement orb.png basement orb.png . One has been clicked on and the other has not.
Here is a screenshot of a sewer grate: sewer.png sewer.png . They will not appear until you find the sewer key.
I couldn’t find this location at all)) how to get to it?)

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I couldn’t find this location at all)) how to get to it?)
That's the mansion's basement. I take it the fireplace you mentioned in your initial post was the one upstairs, which is what has caused your confusion, etc. Anyway, the basement is in a hidden location that Lindis tells you to search for upon entering the mansion. To find it and see the area that matches my orb screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Can you have some help or walkthrough I have some dufficults to play this game
Thanks
Hmm...isn't this thread where people come to receive help? I mean, people have asked a wide range of questions, and from what I've seen, they are answered. Fairly certain that equates to helping. Just ask if you can't find the answer searching the thread. Someone will answer you.

Goodboy775

Jul 21, 2022
1.Priscilla last scene was to save her and kick the 2 bandits in the face?
2.Im not sure whats going on with Pics, everyone say there are 13 pics, i found only 4: Pic 1- Wendy foxy dress, Pic 2- Laura and Cindy sleepover, Pic 3- Isabella Role reversal, Pic 4-Melanie breakfast. i checked every spot mentoined above like Atticus hideout, the well at Laura house and the spot where Alina was in cage, for me there are no more letters but i have only 4

Last edited:

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
1.Priscilla last scene was to save her and kick the 2 bandits in the face?
2.Im not sure whats going on with Pics, everyone say there are 13 pics, i found only 4: Pic 1- Wendy foxy dress, Pic 2- Laura and Cindy sleepover, Pic 3- Isabella Role reversal, Pic 4-Melanie breakfast. i checked every spot mentoined above like Atticus hideout, the well at Laura house and the spot where Alina was in cage, for me there are no more letters but i have only 4
1) Yes...she only has 3 cutscenes that require you to click on an orb.
2) Hmm...not sure why the last 9 aren't showing up for you in-game. They should be. Are they the only things left for you to do/find in 0.5.3?

Goodboy775

Jul 21, 2022
1) Yes...she only has 3 cutscenes that require you to click on an orb.
2) Hmm...not sure why the last 9 aren't showing up for you in-game. They should be. Are they the only things left for you to do/find in 0.5.3?
Yeah i found all 27 cards, have the mansion unlocked and have all girls in harem, except Isabella cant transfer to the mansion

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Yeah i found all 27 cards, have the mansion unlocked and have all girls in harem, except Isabella cant transfer to the mansion
Hmm...not once in any playthrough of 0.5.3 via the Win version have I encountered this. I've played it from scratch and with old saves. I'm currently out of town and don't even have the game on the laptop I'm using.

Isabella can't be transferred, so no issue there. Only thing left would be unlocking all the sewer grates, but it seems to me that you most likely have that done too. I'll d/l and play it again, but it may be a few days before I'm done. If per chance you aren't using the Win version and it's the Android version, contact the creator of that one. If it's the Linux or Mac version, just tell me and I'll let the Dev know if he doesn't pop in to respond.

If you're using the Win version, do me a favor while you wait on me. Download and extract the game again* just to rule out a corrupted/bad game file. Get that save folder copied and paste it somewhere just to be safe before a new extraction is done. If you need to know where the save folder is located, just go here: #1155.

* - Wouldn't hurt to do the same with the other three versions, but I don't have a clue how the game folder looks or where the save folder is located in any of them.

Update: The pics are there right from the jump. I just grabbed pic 10 before even talking to Laura, etc. I even saw one that won't be accessible until a player gets the level 3 lockpicking set. It makes no sense for me to go any further in-game just because they aren't trigger-based to appear after some specific quest has been done. I honestly now have no more suggestions for you other than what I wrote above about 27 hours ago pertaining to downloading and extracting the game again.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes