4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

gryffon2

Dec 21, 2019
Looking forward to when you implement pregancy. As often as he porks those ladies you'd think there'd be a few swollen bellies and maybe even few gobo babies :alien:

Reactions: Apice

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Looking forward to when you implement pregancy. As often as he porks those ladies you'd think there'd be a few swollen bellies and maybe even few gobo babies :alien:
For now it seem Gobbo and Humans are not compatible, but eh it's not like we have a witch doing some magic involving some goobo love juice. So i'm sure it will hapen, at a later date

Junjum24

Dec 25, 2023
On schedule is about 1 month from now. Progress reports can be found on Subscribestar.

Whenever I feel like it's time to put content behind level 3 and 4 doors. There's nothing actually behind most of them right now so even if I put those lockpicks in the game, they'd be worthless. But it's not going to be in v0.3, I can tell you that much.
Can I ask the location of the market place to put some poster?

Junjum24

Dec 25, 2023
North of the Docks area. Just go up the steps, which are past the well, and you'll be in the Market District after passing the last step.
OK.. Can I ask for a screenshot of the market district? And how do you finish the mission in the mansion the the angle given you?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
OK.. Can I ask for a screenshot of the market district? And how do you finish the mission in the mansion the the angle given you?
Apologies on the delay, but yesterday was Christmas and spent with my family.

From left to right in the thumbnails, you'll see the upper plateau of the Docks, the steps at the top of the plateau that lead to Market District, and what you see upon entering Market district (arrows are just me pointing which way you can chose to go and thus, seeing the whole location* as you maneuver around).

docks.png docks_steps.png market_entrance.png

How can you be at the mansion already if you haven't located Market District? Makes no sense, given the number of quests that revolve around that location. Seems to me that you have seen and been to Market District plenty of times because all of the girls' quests must be completed before Lindis (angel) takes you to the mansion. That aside, the mission in the mansion requires you to go to the mansion's basement first (#1233). The rest is solving the puzzle...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* - That's a lot of screenshots just to show all of the district. Here's one showing Market Square: market_square.png . It's located in the district and has the fountain, which is pivotal to A Parcel Undelivered quest.

Reactions: Apice and Junjum24

Junjum24

Dec 25, 2023
Apologies on the delay, but yesterday was Christmas and spent with my family.

From left to right in the thumbnails, you'll see the upper plateau of the Docks, the steps at the top of the plateau that lead to Market District, and what you see upon entering Market district (arrows are just me pointing which way you can chose to go and thus, seeing the whole location* as you maneuver around).

View attachment 3207316 View attachment 3207319 View attachment 3207336

How can you be at the mansion already if you haven't located Market District? Makes no sense, given the number of quests that revolve around that location. Seems to me that you have seen and been to Market District plenty of times because all of the girls' quests must be completed before Lindis (angel) takes you to the mansion. That aside, the mission in the mansion requires you to go to the mansion's basement first (#1233). The rest is solving the puzzle...

* - That's a lot of screenshots just to show all of the district. Here's one showing Market Square: View attachment 3207426 . It's located in the district and has the fountain, which is pivotal to A Parcel Undelivered quest.
Thanks your a life saver

Reactions: quadsquat

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
i subbed yesterday and now its gone, in fact all my subs disapered
Seems to me that contacting Subscribestar customer support is what you need to be doing. Heck, you lost ALL of your subs, so this is between you and them to sort out this 'wtf is goin' on?" issue. Hopefully, you'll get it resolved soon. Good luck.

Side note: I checked my subscriptions and no issues on Subscribestar, etc.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of The Last Goblin Xmas Special.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes