4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Can anyone help me what mission I have to do after unlocking the Harem mansion
You haven't done any of Isabella's (sorceress in Market District) quests. Her first one will be Apprentice Herbalist once you progress enough and trigger it. Completing her quests will then trigger the 0.5.3 content (mansion, etc.).

Rocky 25

Nov 18, 2023
You haven't done any of Isabella's (sorceress in Market District) quests. Her first one will be Apprentice Herbalist once you progress enough and trigger it. Completing her quests will then trigger the 0.5.3 content (mansion, etc.).
Yeah I have completed her quests too but I think I have done quests I a different order so I need to reinstall the game, thank you for the reply

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Yeah I have completed her quests too but I think I have done quests I a different order so I need to reinstall the game, thank you for the reply
You're welcome. Your screenshot tells me you haven't done them. However, maybe you did them after I responded or were awaiting a response. Clarification is needed on that front, please.

As for the order of girls, it doesn't matter who is first or last. All that matters is that you have finished all five, and then the mansion sequence should trigger automatically upon clicking on Lindis. A reinstall plus starting over from scratch should only happen with a corrupt save (last resort, so to speak). If you want to reinstall just to see if a game file was corrupted, that's okay, and what I'd recommend if nothing is triggering with Lindis after girl 5 is done. Obviously, a clean download too.

Reactions: Rocky 25

Rocky 25

Nov 18, 2023
You're welcome. Your screenshot tells me you haven't done them. However, maybe you did them after I responded or were awaiting a response. Clarification is needed on that front, please.

As for the order of girls, it doesn't matter who is first or last. All that matters is that you have finished all five, and then the mansion sequence should trigger automatically upon clicking on Lindis. A reinstall plus starting over from scratch should only happen with a corrupt save (last resort, so to speak). If you want to reinstall just to see if a game file was corrupted, that's okay, and what I'd recommend if nothing is triggering with Lindis after girl 5 is done. Obviously, a clean download too.
Thank you for the response and yes I have again started Playing and I reached the same point where it ask me to search in upper wall district about a elf, is this the next in sequence and if it is there how to access it , if the game is still in development I will wait for the update

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone can tell us who is the next girl according to the dev's posts in subscribestar?
Hmm...I wonder if maybe 0.5.2/0.5.3 was too obvious. :unsure:

Thank you for the response and yes I have again started Playing and I reached the same point where it ask me to search in upper wall district about a elf, is this the next in sequence and if it is there how to access it , if the game is still in development I will wait for the update
You're welcome. You can't progress her story in this build. She only has her Intro scene, which occurs from selecting ready to go after Lindis does her dialogue inside the mansion. The game itself should not be asking you to search for her after that scene. All that's left in 0.5.3 is unlocking the sewer grates for fast travel, moving the girls to the mansion, and finding the sex cards and pics that only a level 3 lockpicking set allows you to retrieve.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocky 25

jed999

May 26, 2021
This one is getting worse, Played it originally Sept of 22 and it seemed disconnected, that aspect is only gotten worse.
Rescued The daughter from the mansion, talked to the grandma, talked to the princess twice and the game (as usual) has nothing in the quest log.

If you like walking about and searching F.95 for clues, this game is for you

Reactions: Joginder and Apice

jrekid

May 25, 2018
1. You walk around for 3 days, then search f95 for answers that are incomplete of just plain wrong and walk for 3 more days.
2. At the end of the 6th day, walk for 9 more days and then post a message saying a guide is needed
3. Walk 6 more days and ten repeat step 1
Thankfully didn't take that long . I just realized I wasn't going to one of the locations cause I straight up forgot it existed lol

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Cuando habrá la siguiente actualización, ¿habrá final?
He normally doesn't go past 3 months without a build drop (0.X or 0.X.x), so hopefully this month. We'll see, given how busy this time of the year gets for everyone. However, barring something unforeseen, I doubt we'll go past January (4 months) without one being dropped for us. As to your other question, yes, there will be an end to this game.

Reactions: nn2017
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes