4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of The Last Goblin v0.5.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Update for you, Nighthumper123, since my reply 4.5 hrs ago to you, thanks to the66 (much obliged).

Nope, not there
Not sure how I missed this the other day, but pic 7 is indeed where you were directed to look. Unlike the sex cards, I have the locations of pics 5-13 written down. Have you still not located it yet?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nighthumper123

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there any gameplay videos anywhere online? Would like to see how many renders there ate for the scenes, do wish it had some animated scenes but if it has lots of pics that's still ok with me.

The HogGoblin

Oct 19, 2023
I really wanna know how to move forward with story line...I have unlocked level 3 lockpicking and saved baron's daughter from 2 npcs pushing their luck but I don't know what to do after...I can't progress further with storyline

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
I really wanna know how to move forward with story line...I have unlocked level 3 lockpicking and saved baron's daughter from 2 npcs pushing their luck but I don't know what to do after...I can't progress further with storyline
From the main storyline that is the end for now.

pavan23559

Sep 16, 2021
Guys i need help with lindis's mansion quest.. i've unlocked 3 orbs... and activated a sewer.. i can't leave the mansion by plateu it mentions ( you can't leave this area yet)

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes