4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
As Juidas mentioned here:#1,052, you must unlock each sewer entrance via the grate by going to the different Districts. Just click on the grates and a pop up will tell you that the sewer entrance is unlocked. Once the entrance is unlocked, that location will now show up in the sewer and all you have to do is just click the ladder to fast travel wherever you wanna go. Here are some screenshots that hopefully help you and clear up any confusion:

. View attachment 2909406 View attachment 2909410 View attachment 2909411 View attachment 2909412

Yes. All the quests for the various girls have to be done before Lindis talks about the mansion. However, I'll admit I haven't had Isabella be my last girl. Did Lindis talk about the mansion before the Goblln Heist triggered?
Very useful
I have a challenge as after obtaining the sewer key and unlocking the sewer, having gotten the sewer key and can go to the sewer as in 2nd screenshot from Left, I can't leave the mansion area via the green mansion garden path going left (getting message 'you can't leave this area yet').

I am guessing that I have missed something in the mansion but can't figure out what. I did activate all three orbs in the basement with the fire things... Any assist on what's the problem (if not a bug but presuming I missed something) [ver 5.2. win public]

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Very useful
I have a challenge as after obtaining the sewer key and unlocking the sewer, having gotten the sewer key and can go to the sewer as in 2nd screenshot from Left, I can't leave the mansion area via the green mansion garden path going left (getting message 'you can't leave this area yet').

I am guessing that I have missed something in the mansion but can't figure out what. I did activate all three orbs in the basement with the fire things... Any assist on what's the problem (if not a bug but presuming I missed something) [ver 5.2. win public]
Did you go inside the fireplace once you activated all three orbs in the basement? If not, that's what you missed and need to go back down there and do. That'll solve your issue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you did...I just ran through one of my saves (I play Win version) and you should be able to leave immediately after all the basement stuff is done if you wish. Nothing should be stopping you from leaving the area regardless of whether you go to the mansion's bedroom or not. In other words, you've missed nothing trigger-wise that should prevent you from leaving. I'm not the Dev, so no clue how the trigger was coded or rather or not a corrupt game file could actually be the dang culprit. However, weird shit happens a bunch with downloading and extracting games, given the intricacies of game files.

Could you do me a favor and download the game again, etc. to see if that fixes it? Do you have a save file prior to completing basement or better yet, right before you go to check out the mansion? If so, I'll take a look at it. Hell, I'll take a look at the one after the basement too.

Time for me to eat supper and rest a bit. I'll check back on here later and see what you say,

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Did you go inside the fireplace once you activated all three orbs in the basement? If not, that's what you missed and need to go back down there and do. That'll solve your issue.

Noooo.... right back to the fireplace it is.

And yes - that was it. Didn't occur to me to go back there. Now it's unlocked and I was able to leave.

Reactions: quadsquat

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Noooo.... right back to the fireplace it is.

And yes - that was it. Didn't occur to me to go back there. Now it's unlocked and I was able to leave.
Glad to know it was just something in-game that was missed and all is well now. Thank you for letting me know.

I forgot to mentioned it in my other reply, but it was nice to read that you found another post of mine very useful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ramirad

Hunterx3x3

Nov 14, 2021
Alina is goen and GM doesnt mention it .So the Quest does not start and ther is no orb in this area , i guess i need to go down to the Cave.

Screenshot 2023-10-06 075136.png

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Alina is goen and GM doesnt mention it .So the Quest does not start and ther is no orb in this area , i guess i need to go down to the Cave.

View attachment 2983941
I've been busy trying to troubleshoot your issue and was about to hit reply when I took one last look at your attachment. Talk about changing everything. How the heck do you have a level 3 lockpicking set already? That's impossible, given where you are in the game. You can't even get to the mansion until after Alina's final quest, which will make her girl number 5 based on your quest log, and the mansion is where you'll purchase the level 3 lockpicking set. If you've somehow already acquired the mansion, then your save is toast. Gee, it already is, even if you haven't, because you won't be able to complete Alina's final quest with that lockpicking set in your Key Items.

On a save (unedited, obviously), I have thrown everything at this game I know of at this point, and The Curious Cat quest triggers every single time. The only thing I haven't done is a clean playthrough of 0.5.2/0.5.3. I'm seeing Granny with an exclamation point above her head once you go to her house and notice that Alina's sprite is missing. The quest pops up, shows up in the questlog, and the well now has the orb. See the thumbnails for what should be occurring when you visit Granny's. I had something else I had written, but seeing your attachment makes it mute at this point until I get an answer to my question.

well_before.png Granny.png quest.png questlog.png well_after.png

Last edited:

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
So to confirm - with current update after one is able to gather all the harem (ex-mage lady), there is not any more to do (I did run into a few of the 'orb' moments for the Baron's daughter (as like the pond side head-kicking incident), but does not seem to be actionable acts beyond that. But perhaps wrong?

ETA
Ahem a bit of reading, here's the answer.
You're welcome. Did you get it after you were answered by someone else on here? If not, The bottom rung of the ladder is the key. Just click on it if using a mouse & if using arrow keys, get Kretch to stand on that rung then hit enter. The option to climb up should then pop up.

There are 16 quests. 15 main and 1 side. 0.5.2 is complete once they are all done, mansion acquired, sewers unlocked, new sex cards collected via lvl 3 lockpicking set, Priscilla's two story progression scenes are seen, and the girls are in the mansion. Nothing else other than watching Alina's harem scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: quadsquat

Hunterx3x3

Nov 14, 2021
I've been busy trying to troubleshoot your issue and was about to hit reply when I took one last look at your attachment. Talk about changing everything. How the heck do you have a level 3 lockpicking set already? That's impossible, given where you are in the game. You can't even get to the mansion until after Alina's final quest, which will make her girl number 5 based on your quest log, and the mansion is where you'll purchase the level 3 lockpicking set. If you've somehow already acquired the mansion, then your save is toast. Gee, it already is, even if you haven't, because you won't be able to complete Alina's final quest with that lockpicking set in your Key Items.

On a save (unedited, obviously), I have thrown everything at this game I know of at this point, and The Curious Cat quest triggers every single time. The only thing I haven't done is a clean playthrough of 0.5.2/0.5.3. I'm seeing Granny with an exclamation point above her head once you go to her house and notice that Alina's sprite is missing. The quest pops up, shows up in the questlog, and the well now has the orb. See the thumbnails for what should be occurring when you visit Granny's. I had something else I had written, but seeing your attachment makes it mute at this point until I get an answer to my question.

View attachment 2985892 View attachment 2985894 View attachment 2985895 View attachment 2985896 View attachment 2985901

What should i say ? :D i download the game and droped it to the 3.2. game ( the only version that i played before) and play it to this part and now i cant do annything at this point :D

Maybe i could download the game new and start it from the beginning but not now ( i spent 30 hours for now )
so yeah i will wait for next update .

Thank your for your rly good help here and sorry for your inconvenience :/

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
What should i say ? :D i download the game and droped it to the 3.2. game ( the only version that i played before) and play it to this part and now i cant do annything at this point :D

Maybe i could download the game new and start it from the beginning but not now ( i spent 30 hours for now )
so yeah i will wait for next update .

Thank your for your rly good help here and sorry for your inconvenience :/
You're welcome, and it wasn't an inconvenience, as I would've tested it on my end regardless. I would've only changed how I went about responding to you initially had I paid more attention to your attachment. That's on me and not you, so no apology is needed.

Just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly: 1) You haven't edited your save and given yourself a level 3 lockpicking set; 2) All you did was transfer your 0.3.2 save folder to 0.5.2. Is that correct?

If so, I am truly at a loss as to why you have the level 3 lockpickpicking set. I have no 0.3.2 saves anywhere to test and see if those old saves (two builds prior) aren't compatible and are creating havoc, thus causing your issue. It's the only thing that makes sense barring your saves somehow getting corrupted on their own or just a bad download and extraction of 0.5.2. The latter could be it given the intricacies of game files, but I would need to see your save (preferably where you ended 0.3.2 and began 0.5.2) to see if that's your issue. I play the Win version, so I can't help any further if you're playing a different OS version.

Anyway, thanks for responding back, and you can decide whether to send me a save file or just wait and start 0.6 from scratch, as is your intent per your reply.

Last edited:

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I have a question how do i use the calling bell
Go to Key Item, select Calling Bell, then click on your stats that'll pop up. You'll then been teleported back to the cave or the mansion depending on where you are in the game's story arc.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
16 quests completed in v0.5.3, are they all?
Yes along with 27 sex cards and 13 pics, which are scattered throughout the map.

Is this door possible to access?

View attachment 2992707

It doesn't let me go in, I'm just missing pic number 8.
No, it isn't accessible/able to pass through. It's something minor that'll be corrected in 0.6. The pic you're missing isn't there anyway. It's here:

PS - I missed it today going through the game to find them all over again and I should know freakin' better, so you can't feel any worse than I do at the moment for overlooking that one.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
is there a list of all the sex cards? think I miss one.
I don't currently have a list written down, but here are screenshots of my inventory via Key Item, which shows all of them plus everything else:
Check and see if this is the one you may have missed collecting: #974

Thank you
You're welcome.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLastGoblin-0.5.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tommyjohne
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes